Renegade - Chapter 1

A/N: Thanks to Strae for being an insanely fast beta.

Disclaimer: This story contains inappropriate language, illegal/underage drug/alcohol use, sexual content, and some minor assualt/fight scenes. Proceed with caution. If anything takes a turn for the worse, I'll be sure to warn you first.

Any recognized characters and/or situations belong to their rightful owner. No copyright infringement intended.


Renegade

Chapter 1


You're my best friend, and I love you.

Weezer ~ My Best Friend


I grabbed the back of his shirt collar and pulled his ass backwards before he could see it coming. He tried to spin and punch me in the stomach, but I dodged him. I darted forward and kicked him in the back of the knee, making him stumble but not taking him down completely, unfortunately.

I laughed as he barreled at me, sidestepping just in time to make him miss. I laughed harder when I effectively caught his legs with mine, making him face-plant from a run into the dirt. He quickly aimed a hard kick into the back of my knees and I came crashing down next to him.

"Bastard," I growled.

"Cunt bag," he tried lamely.

We both started laughing.

"Fucking seriously, you are a bastard," I added.

He snorted at me and jumped to his feet. "Maybe you should learn how to fall a bit more gracefully. You just kind of crash to the ground, s'not my fault."

He brushed the dust off his ass, then offered me his hand. I rolled my eyes at him. I groaned as I hauled myself up. I probably should have thought through going after him a little bit better. He wasn't one to take it easy on someone just because they were injured. Especially not me.

"Fucking back is killing me."

He smirked. "Like I said, learn to fall a bit more gracefully, Cullen."

"Fuck off. Do your job and I wouldn't have to fall. You let that bastard through on purpose and we both know it."

He scoffed, though I didn't miss the fact that he looked quite pleased with himself. "What are you whining about? We won, s'all that matters."

I punched him in the bicep and grinned when he rubbed his arms with a look of pain on his face. "I'm not whining. You let that fucker through, he plowed me, it's your fault, that's what matters."

"Oh, grow a pair, Eddie. Take it like a man." He flashed me his charming smile and I rolled my eyes. "Besides, we won."

I sighed. He laughed. I punched him again for good measures. "My place or yours?" I offered.

"Yours, obviously."

I nodded and we went our separate ways to get our respective vehicles.

I'll admit, my Volvo was a bit pretentious, but fuck, it was just a car. He gave me shit about it anytime he could though. It's just how we worked. I never resisted the urge to goad him about his shitty little Rabbit.

I slid into the soft leather seats and smirked to myself, starting the engine and wheeling out of the parking lot, nearly clipping Yorkie's piece of shit Camry on my way out. I cut Jake off at the exit and squealed my tires as I took off for McCarty's place.

He took it as a challenge. He wasn't wrong.

He tried to keep the red bunny on my bumper, but he didn't have a chance in hell. I went a little too fast around the corner by McCarty's though and skidded into his lawn. Jake passed me with a blare of his horn.

Fucker.

I peeled out of the sodded lawn and chased after Black in his Rabbit. He was already in the driveway, blocking the whole fucking thing with the tiny hunk of junk parked sideways. I momentarily considered plowing right into the side of it, he was leaned against it though.

Somehow, homicide didn't seem worth it.

I rattled a bunch of expletives under my breath and parked along the side of the road.

"Hey, move your piece of shit car," I yelled after I jumped out of the driver's seat.

He shook his head 'no' and started up towards the McCarty mansion. I took off at a run, ignoring my sore muscles. After I passed him, he cussed and started running after me. He didn't have a chance. I was way fucking faster.

I jumped through the doorway proclaiming, "I win!"

Jake glared. "Fucking don't win, fucking beat your fucking ass, fucker," he wheezed.

"Bit winded, big guy? Don't be a sore loser."

The left side of his upper lip twitched, revealing a sharp canine tooth, and I knew I was in for another brawl. We both knew which of us was the sore loser. I couldn't lose. I wouldn't. I had to win everything, always. Call it a character flaw.

"Black, move your fucking car!" We both swiveled to see Sam toting Emily on one arm and Leah on the other.

If I was pretentious, Sam was fucking overtly ostentatious. That motherfucker drove an Astin-Martin for Christ's sake. He dated two chicks openly. Even Jake didn't have the 'nads to fuck with him.

I watched Jake's shoulders slump and I strutted toward the kitchen, wearing my 'I beat you again, motherfucker' grin. I'd have to watch my back tonight, he was going to kick my ass.

I slid down the stairs to McCarty's basement unnoticed and hightailed it for the bar. I quickly located the bottle of Grey Goose in the freezer and filled a clear plastic cup, adding some orange juice to dilute it and the color.

Of course Emmett had to catch me on my way back up the stairs. His eyes narrowed suspiciously. "What's that?"

"Uh, dunno," I said with a shrug. I took a swig from the cup. "Tastes like orange juice."

"Cullen, I fucking told you to stay upstairs," he seethed.

I tried to look innocent. "Had to piss, McCarty, the line upstairs was too long."

His eyes narrowed further, he looked like he was squinting at me. "Stay away from the fucking bar, Cullen."

"Sure, sure," I said, chuckling and clapping him on the back.

I'd barely made it back upstairs when a cup of frothy gold liquid was being shoved in my face. I wrinkled my nose at the sloshing liquid. I shoved the large russet hand back towards its owner, nearly causing him to spill the beverage all over himself.

Jake took the cup back with a shrug, double fisting as he downed the repulsive beer. He eyed my own beverage with a sneer.

"Jesus, Emmett is going to have your balls if he sees you've already been tapping his Goose."

There was snicker from behind us and we both looked over my shoulder to find a bush of curly brown hair. Emmett's little sister Jessica grinned widely. "You've been tapping my brother's Goose, have you, Cullen?"

I scowled at the obvious double entendre behind her words. "He wishes."

She giggled again and I quickly excused myself. Jake handled her shameless flirting better than I ever could. My moods with Jessica were always questionable. I was either completely horny around her and wanting to fuck her tits, or completely annoyed and on the verge of telling her off. Neither was acceptable. So I mostly just left her with Jake.

Tonight I was annoyed, which oddly enough was the less safe of the two moods. Emmett kicked your ass if he found out you fucked his sister, but he rearranged your face if he found out you were rude to her.

I made the mistake of going off on her one time, Emmett broke my nose an hour later. Jake screwed her in the backseat of his Rabbit, Emmett gave him a black eye two days later. I'm not sure if it was endearing or irritating. He called her names all the time, I'm not sure how it's any different if I did the same. I didn't have any siblings though, so I couldn't say I really understood.

I mostly just wandered the huge property for the next hour, sipping from my cup on occasion. People congratulated me and attempted to make small talk, but it would seem my annoyed demeanor wasn't limited to just Jessica's presence. Everything was annoying the shit out of me tonight. Especially fucking Newton who was on my ass like I was a bitch in heat or something.

"That toss to Crowley right before halftime was amazing!"

I nodded and kept walking, smirking and winking at the other attention givers that commented on my skills. Various chests were thrust in my direction every couple feet and I smiled down at them kindly, rarely paying attention to who they belonged to.

"Fuck! Laur's got a hot rack, doesn't she?"

Once again, I nodded and kept walking. I pushed my way through a crowd, hoping to lose him. I was stopped near the center and pulled into a conversation that focused mainly on the fact that I was benched after being tackled halfway into the third quarter, putting our second string quarterback in my place.

"Black did it on purpose, obviously. He wanted some of your spotlight, Cullen."

I couldn't be pissed. Jake was a kickass quarterback, I was just better. Plus, he's one huge motherfucker and does more good on the defense line. Jake could do some real damage to a guy. Naw, I couldn't be pissed.

"Eh, he needs some attention now and then, you know?"

"But Edward, he could have got you hurt. What if that sack would have left you permanently benched?"

I rolled my eyes and ground my teeth together. Newton was on his last fucking leg.

"Shit, Edward, you should be pissed at Black."

The underlying connotation wasn't lost on me. Newton had been trying to be my best friend forever. He was annoying as fuck.

"Jesus fuck, Newton, go follow someone else around and leave me the fuck alone. Christ!"

His eyes got wide and there was a lull in conversation, which told me I totally just lost my shit over something trivial. I raised my eyes and caught Jacob's from across the room. He was smirking and raising an eyebrow at me. Jessica was still wrapped around him like garland on a fucking Christmas tree.

I groaned and pushed past Newton. He didn't follow.

Emmett found me just as I swallowed down the last of my vodka. "Where's my sister?"

I smirked. "Well, she's not wrapped around my dick, so that tells you something." I watched his jaw flex and smirked wider. "Not for lack of trying. She's persistent, I'll give her that." His teeth ground together and his hands balled into fists. I was in enough pain as it was so I threw up my hands defensively. "Hey, I was just saying Cardy, calm down. Last time I saw her, she was humping Jake's leg, so you might want to start there."

Emmett departed with a rough shoulder check, making me stumble. I called him choice words under my breath and hightailed it for the basement. If he was distracted with Jake, chances were he wouldn't notice I was stealing his good booze.

On my way down the basement stairs, my ears were harassed by what was obviously the sound of someone – two someones, by the sounds of it – enjoying themselves.

"Oh, God! Jasper!"

I kept my eyes on the couch, hoping for some titty action. I wasn't disappointed.

"Fuck, Cullen!"

I smirked at Alice as she covered her tits.

"Cullen? Did you seriously just fucking call me Cullen?" Jasper grumbled, moments before his head raised from the back of the couch. He grabbed Alice's slight hips and went to shove her off, but Alice dropped her hands from her tits and grabbed his shoulders to stop him.

"No, I did not just call you Cullen. I called Cullen, Cullen," she explained, glaring at me from her place on Jasper's cock.

Jasper's head whipped around in my direction and I offered a small wave in greeting. "Please, don't stop on my account."

"What the fuck, Cullen?" he hissed at me, using his hands to cover his girl's tits.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, already saw them there, buddy. You two just keep on and I'll be right outta here in a minute."

They both apparently had a little stage fright, though, as neither really got back into it while I was down there. They just kind of shifted awkwardly and whispered to each other while I made my vodka and orange juice drink.

I ignored the boring fuckers as I made my exit. Again, I ran into Jake immediately as I topped the stairs.

"We need to go," he declared.

"Why?" I asked, chugging half of my new drink in preparation to leave.

"Emmett caught Jess and me… We just need to go. Now."

I nodded and threw down the last of the good stuff. "Okay. Let's get the fuck out of here then."

He sort of rushed out of the house and I stumbled my way after him, a bit tipsier than I thought I'd be. We again entered our separate cars and Jake led while I followed a respectable distance behind. He knowingly found the turn to my mostly hidden driveway and disappeared into the trees around the serpent curves. We both parked in the garage, between Dad's Mercedes and Mom's Escalade. I'm not sure why Jake bothered, his Rabbit couldn't get any rustier, but I didn't comment on it.

I leaned against my car door while Jake fingered a loose thread on his collar. His shirt seemed to be missing a few buttons that were intact before and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What'd Cardy find you two doing that he ripped your shirt?" I asked.

Jake grinned sheepishly. "You know Jess, she, uh, aims to please." I nodded, expecting him to continue. He chuckled and shook his head at me. "She pushed me into the pantry and stroked my ego and stuff."

I snorted at him, rolling my eyes good-humoredly. "Your ego and stuff? So, she told you your cock was nice while she rubbed it, eh?" His face reddened and I snorted again. "Don't get to full of yourself, Black, she says and does the same thing to everyone. Little whore would probably tell Newton he had a nice cock while she played with it."

Jake grimaced. "Speaking of Newton, what the fuck were you screaming at the little shit about?"

I waved my hand dismissively and started towards the house, talking as I went. "Fucker was begging to lick my balls, as usual."

"You think everyone wants to lick your balls when really they're just trying to make polite conversation," Jake pointed out.

I glared at him over my shoulder. "Hey motherfucker, do you want a bed to sleep in tonight or not, because I will throw your ass out the door."

He laughed loudly. "I'd like to see you try."

He had a point. He was fucking huge, while I was… intoxicated. At the thought, I made a beeline for my dad's stash. He no longer stocked the good shit, unfortunately, so I had to make do with a bottle of Popov.

I took a deep swallow straight from the bottle and winced as it burned on the way down. Fucking Popov was like Newton, annoying as fuck while it did what it was supposed to without any hint of smoothness. While Grey Goose was more like Jake, fucking awesome to get drunk with.

Jesus, I must be way fucking wasted if I'm making shitty comparisons.

"I love you," I slurred, tipping the bottle back again and getting nothing.

"Keep it in your pants, Cullen."

I felt an arm tug on me and moments later I was crashed on a soft surface.

– – –

I woke up naked and sticky. I groaned loudly when light infiltrated my eyelids and got nauseous as my head pounded from the volume of my groan.

Why the fuck was I naked? Why the fuck was I sticky?

I peeled back the sheet that was sticking to my sweaty torso and groaned again, feeling another wave of nausea hit me. I got horny when I drank large amounts of vodka. I apparently had a round of nail the mattress while I slept. At least I hadn't woken up on top of someone this time. Although, that hadn't worked out so badly last time.

What fucking sucked was the fact that I never remembered how I ended up sticky, whether from my own fluids or those of someone else. I was just sticky, and somehow still horny, with a massive hangover.

I almost couldn't manage hauling my ass off the mattress, but the prospect of continuing to lay in my own jizz was enough to force myself up. The whole fucking room turned around, going upside down and backwards. I fell right the fuck back down and threw up all over my bed.

I sort of sobbed to myself as my body shook and heaved. My whole body hurt, like I'd been ran over by a goddamn train. I kind of had been, that bastard who sacked me – the La Push Wolves' Ateara – was as big as a train. My head was pounding so bad, it felt like there was a small sledgehammer centered right between my eyeballs and knock, knock, knocking on my skull.

This was all Jake's fault. That fucker let me get tackled, then he made me get drunk. I'd kill him.

Someone pounded on my door and the sound of it hit my oversensitive ears like cannon blasts. I retched again, somehow managing to expel more. I hadn't barely ate anything last night, you'd think my stomach lining would be coming up, but instead I was greeted to a bed full of chunky, regurgitated food.

"Dude, you decent?"

Fucker. "It's your fault," I whined. No, seriously, I whined. It came out weak and squeaky, like a little girl.

"Aw, fucking great. Are you fucking crying?"

"No." I kind of sobbed, ruining the effect.

"You're naked too, aren't you?" he called from behind the door.

I didn't answer, I didn't really have to. Apparently I got overly emotional, horny, and vomitous whenever I drank a whole shitload of vodka. The hangovers were always twice as bad as the drunken proclamations from the night before.

At least I was at home this time.

– – –

The next two hours were spent trying to convince my mother that just because I was naked, covered in vomit, and crying didn't mean that I needed to see a doctor. Of course, seeing a doctor meant calling my father home from work, which she did, even after I repeatedly asked her not to. And that, not surprisingly, meant my father was in one foul ass mood.

I puked on his shoes when he started yelling at me.

Served that motherfucker right.

I ended up grounded for two weeks.


0 comments: