Purgatory: Senior Year - Chapter 30

All recognized characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended.

This chapter has been beta'd by the ever amazing: Strae

A/N: Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" is totally the song of this chapter. Every time I read a review from the last chapter, that song would play in my head. So let's get it ooooon! You guys are amazing, I love my reviewers! I hope you enjoy this.


I drove the rest of the way home. The way Bella held onto the box of condoms distracted me the entire time. The drive felt incredibly long and at the same time it felt like time flew. Anticipation drew it out and nerves ate it up.

Instead of driving around to the garage, I parked up front. I collected both of our bags and Bella slipped in close to my side, pushing the box of condoms back in my bag.

"Will you come in?"

Bella nodded.

I went to open the front door but it was locked. I pulled out my key and slid it into place. After sliding the deadbolt free, I opened the door. "Dad? Mom?" Nothing. "Hmm."

Bella followed me to the kitchen where there was a note on the counter.

Edward -

Mom and I took off for the weekend since you weren't going to be home. We should be back early Tuesday morning.

Bella's truck is in the garage. Let her know I changed her oil, fixed the dent on the side, and changed the bulb in her right headlight. She's lucky I had the itch for mechanics because Charlie stopped out. He thinks you were at a college convention. He said Bella was staying with Rose for a weekend of shopping. You kids need to get your stories straight.

Hope you had a good weekend. Don't do anything stupid. Anything lost or damaged is your responsibility. And don't forget, I'm a doctor - I know things.

Love,

Dad and Mom

"Edward?"

"Yeah?"

"I really like your dad."

"So do I."

We both laughed and the laughter died away into silence. The silence was the big reminder. We were alone. Completely alone. In a house. With beds. And other soft surfaces.

"Bella?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you spend the night?"

She looked as nervous as I felt as she nodded her head. I closed the small gap between us and kissed her. I kissed her with everything I had. We were alone. And we had a full night together. Sex was the last… the second thing on my mind. The first was simply that we were finally alone. The third was that I really needed to shower. And the fourth was that she needed to tell someone she wasn't going to be home tonight.

We both started to talk at the same time.

"I'm going to call-"

"I'm gonna go-"

We laughed awkwardly and I started again. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

Bella nodded. "I need one too, but I have to talk to Alice or something. You know, somehow make sure Charlie thinks I'll be at Rose's another night."

I nodded back at her. She followed me back to my room. We parted ways once there. I slipped into my bathroom while she went to my bed, her cell phone in hand.

I turned the water on hot and thought about everything that had happened. So much had gone wrong, but ended up so right. Tonight, everything could go wrong again, but maybe it would right itself like it always did. Or maybe it would go wrong for the final time. So many possibilities, so many choices, so much chance, so very little luck on my side.

We wanted to be together. I knew I couldn't ever want anything more than Bella. I hoped she felt the same about me. She wanted me to promise to be with her forever, and I did, because I wanted that. I wanted to be with her forever. It was a promise I wouldn't back out of. With no luck on my side, I still had my promise. I would do anything she wanted, no more and no less.

I scrubbed myself meticulously with my bar of soap. A slippery, soapy hand sliding over my genitals felt amazing, but I didn't let myself turn a cleansing shower into a wank session. The face, the pits, the ass, and the balls… Maybe Emmett was right, the hair was looking a bit thick.

Bella knocked on the bathroom door. I quickly stepped under the spray of water and stopped staring at my own dick. "Yeah?"

The door opened a crack. "Would it bother you if I came in to brush my teeth?"

"No, love, go ahead."

I swear I heard her sigh as the door swung open. The tap turned on for a short burst and I found myself peaking around the shower curtain to watch Bella brush her teeth. She was faced away from the mirror and propped back against the counter with her eyes closed. I bit my lip and turned off the water. Her eyes shut tighter and I had to bite my lip harder to keep from laughing. I grabbed my towel and tied it around my hips. My bare, wet feet on the tiles created virtually no sound as I took slow steps in her direction.

I swear her body sensed me drawing closer, her eyes shut tighter. Her breathing picked up and her eyebrows raised like she was going to open her eyes, but she didn't. I slid in close to her side.

"Why are you closing your eyes so tightly?" I asked quietly.

She still jumped. With her eyes still closed she spun away from me, towards the sink, and blindly searched for the faucet. When she found it, she finished with her brushing, spitting into the basin. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and turned back towards me, her eyes still sealed shut.

"Would you like a towel?" I asked. She shook her head. "You know, I am wearing one. You don't have to act like I'm going to flash you any second."

"Need to shower," she mumbled.

Right. Okay then. "Would you like me to assist you or are you going to quit playing blind if I leave?" Apparently, she didn't find my joke funny. I left without another word, shutting the door behind me.

I imagined Bella slowly peeking with one eye and sighing when she saw I actually left her alone. Dirty Edward kicked in then and imagined her stripping, checking herself out in the mirror, and finally setting the water dial in the shower. Oh, how I envied the drops of water running over every inch of her body.

My cock tugged at the towel around my hips and I realized I should probably put some clothes on. I finished drying off and pulled a pair of boxer briefs on. I was damn tired and I would have preferred sleeping naked, but I think my bed was being shared tonight. Anything more than the boxer briefs would have been uncomfortable. So I decided that comfort was key and moved to the bed in nothing but the underwear.

Bella's bag was still sitting on the bed. The front part where her toothbrush had been was the only part open. She didn't have any clean clothes in the bathroom with her. Oh. Freaking. Score! Bella, fresh out of the shower, in nothing but a towel… yeah, I should probably put some more clothes on. Or be a gentleman and hang the bag on the bathroom door knob. Or put the bag inside the bathroom.

I did none of those things. I did cover myself with the comforter though, and move Bella's bag to the floor right next to me. I grabbed my own bag off the floor and pulled the condom box from it. I shoved the box between the mattress and box spring. Hidden, yet easy to access. Just in case.

I closed my eyes and my mind swelled with pictures of Bella from this afternoon. My mind wasn't the only thing that swelled, nor was my pride. I heard the shower cut off about ten minutes later. Bella bending over for a towel, Bella drying her hair, Bella rubbing her tits with the towels and slowly moving it towards the juncture between her thighs.

Oh good lord, she's not going to get off on a towel, you pervert!

But she might. She just might get carried away with the towel drying process. Maybe she'd need a hand. Or a tongue.

As clear as day, I heard the door handle turn and creak open. My eyes opened, but I kept them aimed at the ceiling. I didn't hear her come out or approach, so naturally I looked over.

Bella was standing just outside the bathroom door, a white towel tied just over her breasts and the bottom of it ended just low enough that the goods were hidden. She was staring at her feet looking scared shitless. When her eyes raised to meet mine, a confidence overshadowed the fear. Her hands went to the small knot in the towel and untied it. The towel landed at her feet.

I grunted. Call it primitive caveman dynamics if you wish, but fuck me she was naked and a grunt was the only logical sound I could make.

"I love you, Edward, and I want you to make love to me."

Since speaking wasn't an option, I moved. I threw back the covers of my bed and went to her. I brought her naked body to mine and shuddered as her hard nipples dug into my bare chest. My lips pushed hers apart and my tongue gave a detailed explanation of just exactly what it was that I wanted to do to her.

She moaned into my mouth and her body melted against mine. With ease, I picked her up, a hand on each of her thighs and her arms around my neck. I laid her back down against my sheets and pinned her arms to the bed with my hands. She wasn't going to stop me from getting what I wanted now.

I moved my lips down her throat and to her chest. Her nipples were already hard little pebbles begging for attention and I lavished them in it. I traced the underside of her breasts with my tongue and nibbled my way around each of the perfect fleshy globes. I flicked my tongue over and around her areolas and I sucked her taut nipples between my lips. When my teeth raked over the hard buds, her hands started to struggle. I released her with no plans of moving north for a good long while, and she didn't try to make me. Her hands pushed my head lower. And God, I jumped at the chance.

I circled her thin waist with my hands and kissed down the soft skin of her stomach. I could feel the muscles bunching and working under my lips as her hips writhed and circled below. I dipped my tongue into her bellybutton and her gasp made me smile. I looked up at her as I kissed down the last few inches of her stomach. Her head raised off the bed and she looked down at me. She smiled back at me and I took a long sweeping lick of her cleft. Her hips flew up towards my face and her head laid back into the bed. A loud moan rolled through her body. So fucking perfect.

I scooped her thighs up with my hands and put each of her legs on my shoulders, then worked my hands back around and up her body to tease her nipples. This time I pushed my tongue between her lips to get my first real taste of her pussy. Her hips bucked again and I was drowned from nose to chin with her anticipation.

Eager was a lenient way of describing Bella's movements. My plan had been to savor this, to learn slowly, and to just taste and feel but every time my tongue, lips, or teeth moved against her in the slightest way, she was bucking and humping like a damn bronco. I moved my hands from her breasts down to her hips and I attempted holding her in place. It didn't work. So I latched on with my lips to her clit and held on for the ride. She screamed and I tried to pull back thinking that I'd hurt her but her thighs clamped down on my head and held me in place.

Her back arched high off the bed and a high pitched, "Oh my God," came out of her mouth. I couldn't breathe but still I kept my lips locked around her clit, sucking lightly. Her body shuddered constantly and her hips gave forceful thrusts. My chin was soaked with her girl cum and it was even running down my throat.

"Oh, stop, stop," she cried, prying her fingers from the sheets and moving them to my forehead to push me away.

Her legs slid off of my shoulders as she released my head from her thigh hold. I panted for air and kissed her thighs repeatedly. Her legs spread wider as I kissed across her mound and kissed every inch of skin I could find.

Her pussy was perfect. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed into a neat little tuft, not bushy or wild like some Amazon forest. The dark hair contrasted perfectly with her pale skin and the soft pink of her sex. I took an appreciative swipe with my tongue and she rocked towards me with a moan.

I grinned to myself as I got an idea. I grabbed her thighs once again and this time I pushed them fairly wide and up towards her chest. Now she couldn't move. With her legs in the air, she couldn't thrust so forcefully and I held her legs wide to keep them from strangling me. Not that I minded her doing either things, but I just really wanted to spend more time down there.

I took another long, sweeping lick through her sex and earned an encouraging moan. I took my time exploring with my tongue, probing and searching the nooks and crannies, peaks and valleys. The fleshy folds of her lips intrigued me and I took my time tonguing and sucking on each one. I already discovered the clit of course so my exploring there was limited to learning that the right side was slightly more sensitive than the left. My grand finale was her opening which I took many long, exploratory pokes at. After figuring out how to make my tongue work the way I wanted to, I wiggled it into the tight opening of her sex and felt the heat build around it. Even around my tongue the heat and tightness was nearly enough to make me cum.

"God, Edward, please!"

Yeees, deeear. I moved my investigation slightly north to her clit. I flicked my tongue up and down over the little nub a few times, making her gasp and her hips tried to jump. I flattened my tongue over it and took a long drag north, she cried out loudly and used the only thing she could to force me down. Her hands. Her fingers grabbed the hair on the top of my head and held me in place. I took another long lick over her and got another loud cry. I pressed my tongue flat and wiggled and rolled it.

"Oh, god, Edward. Oh, god, Edward," she cried. She was obviously close to peaking so I did what I had to do to push her over the edge. I pulled her little clit into my mouth and sucked. She let out another squeal. "I'm cumming," she gasped.

Fuck. Me too. I had to ram my legs together to keep that embarrassing situation at bay. I succeeded in making myself uncomfortable enough to control the urge to cum right then and there. Bella's leg writhed and fought against my hold while her fingers pulled roughly at my hair. I swear to god she was trying to get my head fully inside of her pussy – and again, definitely not complaining!

Soon enough, her fingers loosened their grip and were pushing me away. Avoiding her clit, I paused my retreat to get a nice tongue full of cum from her drenched pussy. As I sat back on my knees and released Bella's legs, I realized I'd completely worn her out. Her legs fell to the bed like two bags of sand and she moved only to breathe.

I was mostly proud of myself, only a small area of my brain asked why I was such a dumbass. I ignored it and crawled up the bed. I laid on my side next to Bella and pulled her naked body tight to mine. She curled up in my arms, still panting slightly.

Three voices in my head fought. She just needs to rest. Nope, she's spent. Oh, shut up, this is just fine.

I agreed with them all, naturally. I'd be okay with the fact of her just needing to rest, I'd deal with her being spent, and really, holding her after licking two orgasms out of her perfect pussy was more than fine.

It was a good ten minutes before she started to move again. A good ten minutes of a painfully hard erection remaining untouched, and with it not even considering leaving anytime soon, something had to be done.

I started to very gently release her body from my hold and when I was able to fully sit up, she grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh, I need to clean up."

She pulled on my arm. "Absolutely not!" The fact that she even sounded a bit angry was incredibly amusing. She knew exactly what I meant when I said 'clean up.' She pulled on my arm again and didn't stop pulling until I was hovering over the top of her. "I told you I want you to make love to me," she said, meeting my gaze dead on.

"I thought you might be tired."

"I'm fine."

"We don't have to-"

"I'm not afraid."

"It's going to hurt."

"I don't care."

"Bella-"

"Edward!"

"No, Bella, listen to me." I sat back on my knees again, looking down at her. She sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "No, don't cover those." An amused look crossed her face and her arms lowered to just below her breasts, and she managed to push them up and together. I groaned. "God… I forgot what point I was trying to make."

"That was my plan."

I growled at her and grabbed her wrists, putting her hands back down to her sides. I leaned down and gave each of her nipples a suck and a lick then kissed my way up her chest. I kissed her throat and then hovered just over her ear.

"I can't promise that it's going to be perfect. I can't even tell you it's going to be good."

"That's okay," she whispered back into my ear.

"I don't want to hurt you."

She slipped one of her hands out from under mine and gently palmed the back of my head, bringing my face down into the crook of her neck. "You won't hurt me." I started to protest, but she shushed me. She rubbed the side of her face against the stubble growing on my cheek. "I know that it's going to hurt, Edward, but it's not going to be your fault. Every girl has to have their virginity broken, we all have to go through that pain. I'll be okay as long as it's you."

Some part of me knew that she wanted this, but I had to be sure. I couldn't just pop her cherry because of a hunch, now I was sure. And God, her pain was going to kill me. This first time was going to be torture, I could feel it. Not only would I be hurting her, but while I was hurting her, I'd be getting off. The fact that I was going to be the only man to have her stoked some animalistic, male instinct within me and urged my body to mark her as mine.

I kissed her neck and started to back away but she stopped me. "Edward, promise me."

"What love?"

"Promise me that you'll make love to me, completely."

"What do you mean completely?"

"I mean from start to finish. Promise that you'll take my virginity and make love to me and not stop until you've… cum."

I took a deep breath. "Okay Bella," I answered.

"No, promise."

"I promise, Bella."

She let up on the hold she had of my head and I leaned back. She was smiling at me. Genuinely smiling. "I love you," she whispered.

I pressed my lips to hers. "I love you too," I whispered back against her top lip.

Her hands slid down my spine to the top of my boxer briefs and slowly, she started to work them down my hips. She got them just low enough for my cock to spring free and I managed to work them the rest of the way down. Again, I sat back on my knees, this time watching her face.

Her eyes slowly drew lower on my body, first taking in my chest, then my stomach, and finally, my erection. Her mouth popped open and her chest rose and fell much faster.

I chuckled to myself. "You do like it, don't you?"

She blushed dark crimson from her forehead to the top of her breasts. Despite the blush, she answered, "Yes, I do."

I waggled my eyebrows at her. "It likes you too."

She giggled. "I've noticed."

I fell on top of her, putting not even a pound of pressure on her, except at her lips. I kissed her hard, and my intent had been to make it long, but my dick landed against her hip and she arched her hips up to rub me against her. I sat back on my knees as quickly as I fell.

Keep your cool. Too late.

I reached behind me, digging for the box of rubbers that I hid. I managed to find the box and even got a condom package torn free of the others. When I sat back up, I gave the final look of questioning. Bella nodded.

I tore the package open and slid the lubricated rubber out of the casing. Slowly, I slid it into place and then tossed the empty package to the floor.

Bella was smirking when I was done. "What?" I asked her.

She grinned wider. "I was just thinking… I think I should do the condom shopping from now on." I was confused but I went with it. I didn't care who was buying as long as we were using. I lowered myself down on top of her and kissed her lightly. When I pulled back from her mouth, she clarified. "You're liable to get jumped at the checkouts looking like you do, buying a box of ultra-thin magnum sized condoms."

I rolled my eyes, but chuckled nonetheless. "What ever you say, love."

She kissed me and lightly ran her hands down my back. "Just go slow."

So here we are. For how badly I'd thought I wanted this, I was sure scared now. "Are you sure, Bella?"

"Yes."

I laid myself fully between her thighs and my cock found her pussy. Bella's hips were the one to seek out more pressure and she rubbed her wet sex against my latex covered length. My head was already all over the place.

"Make love to me, Edward," she breathed right into my ear.

There was no denying that voice. I carefully aligned our counterparts and her hands were comforting as she rubbed along my back. She was patient while she waited for me to hit the mark. But once I was there, we both froze.

The size difference felt like trying to fit a shovel into a keyhole. Impossible, painful, and damaging. Her hands on my back slid down to my hips and she urged me forward. My lips were shaking with the want to ask her if she was sure again, if she was okay, if she was seriously going to let me hurt her like this.

She tensed up as the very first inch of me slid inside of her. My toes curled at the pure intensity of her heat gripping me. Everything in me was fighting for a finish – both the finishing of her virginity and the finishing of my orgasm; the marking of her as mine.

"I'm okay," she murmured and again she was urging my hips forward.

I felt like I hardly moved at all when I had to stop again. This time, I had to. I hit the barrier of her virginity and she made a noise that was something between a quiet gasp and a cry. Her nails dug into my hips.

"Don't stop."

"I think doing this part quickly would be better, Bella."

She nodded against my shoulder. "Go ahead."

I waited a few seconds and felt her relax just slightly more around me. And I thrust. I froze immediately after feeling the tearing of her hymen. Her cry came quickly and it tore right through me.

"I'm okay," she said quickly. Her voice was strained.

I tried to lean up to see her face, but the moment I started to pull up, she dug her nails into my shoulder and held me in place. I could tell by the way she was breathing that she was crying.

"Bella," I said, in that pitying voice no one wanted to hear. Her nails dug harder into my shoulder. We just had to get through this hard part… "You're so beautiful," I cooed, nuzzling her ear, "every part of you." I used one hand to hold my weight off of her and lightly started tracing the curve of her arm with the other, then her side. I nudged her ear with my nose a few more times and slowly started to kiss down her neck. I let dirty, wonderful images clog my brain, hoping to make my voice rough and husky. I gripped her hip just slightly roughly and sucked on her neck. "You're so deliciously perfect."

She gasped quietly and raised her chin, offering her throat. I licked up the side of it, right where her vein was throbbing with each beat of her heart. I let my chest rumble with a growl. "You taste so fucking good. Everywhere," I added. "You taste good everywhere." I knew she caught my meaning when she let out another gasp.

With the relaxing of her body and the wetness of within, I was able to slide slowly inside of her. My body reacted to the knowledge of being entirely within her by making my cock twitch powerfully. She had to have felt that deep in her body and she automatically tensed up.

"Oh, god, you're so big," she gasped.

I pushed my lips against hers and she groaned into my mouth. I could feel her trying to relax but every time she'd loosen up enough she'd clamp back down on me again, which very much simulated the milking motion of an orgasm. And it was driving me very quickly insane.

I wasn't going to be able to talk my way out of this one. The only words that wanted to be spoken were 'Fuck, Bella.'

I experimented with pulling out on one of her more relaxed moments and as I started to back out, her nails dug into an extremely sensitive spot on my back that made my toes tingle. Her hips raised off the bed and buried me back into her completely.

"Fuck, Bella," I hissed loudly.

Her hips rocked against mine, either from discomfort or pleasure, I really didn't know. She groaned loudly and rocked her hips again, digging her nails in even deeper.

"Fuck. Fuck. I can't…" I groaned. This was ridiculous, I knew this was going to happen.

Her hips did something that sure made it feel like she was fucking me as I slid out a couple of inches and slid easily back in. She cried out and repeated her motions.

"Stop, Bella," I groaned. "I… I…" She did it again. "Oh god."

Her head rolled back with a moan and she squeezed my cock tightly with her inner walls. I was done for. I fisted the sheets on either side of her head and my back hollowed, a deep grunting rising from my throat. I fought not to move, but my hips started to jerk on their own accord as my orgasm started to race through me.

Bella's knees clamped down on my hips and I felt my cock starting to empty into her. I was half with the orgasm, half trying not to hurt her, and the first half was the stronger of the two. It was an unbelievable orgasm.

Very slowly, very carefully, when my climax subsided, I started to withdraw myself. She managed to keep herself relaxed most of the time, the last two inches were definitely the most difficult -- probably because she was the most tender there and the head of my cock was the most obtrusive. But I was able to get it out, seemingly without much pain to her.

Her hands slid down from my hips to her side and she relaxed completely into my bed, looking exhausted. Sitting onto my haunches again, I looked down to where we'd previously been joined and started to panic. Red streaks of blood stained my condom and were evident against her pale skin, mixed with the remnants of her earlier excitement.

It's okay. It's normal! shouted an intuitive part of my brain. But whether it were okay and normal or not, I didn't want Bella to see I'd made her bleed. I quickly got off the bed, putting my back to her and hoping she didn't look between her legs.

"Edward… where're you…"

"I'll be right back, love," I said in what I hope was a lazy, calm voice.

"'Kay," she sighed.

I moved as quickly as I could for the bathroom without being conspicuous, turning off the bedroom light just to help my chances. I pulled the condom off, tied it, wrapped it up in toilet paper, and threw it in the trash. Quickly, I started the tap and grabbed a washcloth, soaking it with warm water.

Bella looked nearly asleep when I returned. I startled her slightly when I started cleaning her up. She relaxed immediately.

Her body vibrated as she hummed. "That feels nice."

I kissed her thigh. "Do you want me to keep going?" I lightly pressed the wet cloth to her cit and she shuddered.

"No. I'm tired. It just feels nice."

"Okay," I said, kissing her other thigh.

I dropped the washcloth to the floor with my underwear and slid onto the bed with her. As much as I didn't want to disturb her, sleeping sideways on the bed wasn't going to work. I got us both settled on our sides with her head on the pillows then I grabbed the comforter from the end of the bed. I covered us both up and slid in close behind her. She leaned back until she was pressed completely against me. Our naked bodies fit together like matched puzzle pieces.

"Edward," she started, her butt moving just slightly against my, of course, still hard cock.

"Shh," I said against her ear. "You were amazing."

She sighed. "So were you."

She wrapped her arm around mine and pulled me even closer to her body. Her scent wafted around me and she fell asleep very quickly, her hold on my arm going limp.

– – –

What felt like minutes was hours and what felt like hours was minutes. I closed my eyes for what felt like the millionth time, only to reopen them a few seconds later, the clock read 2:01 AM.

I silently slipped out of bed and picked up the dirty laundry off the floor, putting it in my to-be-washed basket. I grabbed the empty condom wrapper and tossed it in the trash. I pulled on a clean pair of underwear from my dresser and walked through my open door into the hall. Everything was dark and quiet. I went to the fridge and drank a few swallows of orange juice straight from the carton, but it didn't help. Dry throat wasn't the reason I couldn't sleep.

For the first time in years, I took notice of the baby grand in the far corner of the sitting room. Hmm…

I sat at the bench and cracked my knuckles. My fingers hit the keys lightly, but the sound still came out loud in the quiet darkness of the empty room. I played some classical stuff that I remembered but it didn't feel right under my fingers. I started carrying out notes of my own tune and I thought of Bella. A song came to mind and I found the right chords for it.

Slowly, I started to play the song in my head.

"You're my world, the shelter from the rain," I murmured with the tune. I smiled to myself and kept playing, throwing the words out with it. "You're the pills that take away my pain. You're the light that helps me find my way. You're the words when I have nothing to say." I kept my voice low with the keys, trying to remain quiet.

"And in this world where nothing else is true. Here I am still tangled up in you. I'm still tangled up in you, still tangled up in you.

"You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold. You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old. You're the shore when I am lost at sea. You're the only thing that I like about me.

"And in this world where nothing else is true. Here I am still tangled up in you. I'm still tangled up in you. How long has it been since this storyline began? And I hope it never ends and goes like this forever.

"In this world where nothing else is true. Here I am still tangled up in you, tangled up in you. I'm still tangled up in you, still tangled up in you."

I played a few more notes and let them die off. In the silence that came, a sniffling from behind me drew my attention. Bella was standing in the doorway to the sitting room wearing a white button down shirt that I recognized as my own. The moon turned her tears silver as they ran down her cheeks and she nearly ran to me as she saw I noticed her.

"How long were you—" I started to ask, but she flung her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me in away that made everything very clear.

I stood up slowly, not putting any space between our lips, and scooped her up in my arms. I carried her back to my bedroom and laid her down in my bed, following along. We kissed until I fell asleep, my cheeks wet with her tears.


A/N: The song is "Tangled Up In You" by Staind. Please go listen to it. Staind is definitely one of my favorite bands ever, so amazing live, and this song fits ExB perfectly.

5 chapters left...




0 comments: