Purgatory: Senior Year - Chapter 21

All recognized characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended.

This chapter has been beta'd by the ever amazing: Strae


The night wound down quickly. When I finally extracted myself from the pantry closet, my mom was in the kitchen doing dishes while everyone else said their goodbyes. I gave her an apologetic look and she seemed to accept it with a small bow of her head and a smile.

I took the long way around to the living room, rearranging my junk in my drawers so maybe I wouldn't look like some blue-balled teenager. Alice bounced herself up to me and said goodnight. Jasper just gave me a look and a nod and walked out the door.

Bella was looking at me from across the room, standing at her dad's side and she seemed defeated. I gave her a grin and she blushed and smiled back.

"Well, thanks so much, Carlisle. Thank Esme again for me. Dinner was delicious. Have a good night." Charlie turned to leave, not even addressing me or my presence.

"Chief Swan," I said. He stopped mid turn, his shoulders stiff. "I do not want to press charges on Jacob Black, and I agree that Bella should not either. But I trust you will make sure that nothing like this situation will arise again. I will not have Bella put in danger."

I knew I pressed it, I knew I took it one step too far, but I just didn't give a shit. He was her father, he was suppose to keep her safe and he was siding with that Black bastard. I could take him hating me if it meant Bella was safe, and I knew with his like for Jacob, he was going to let him off with a warning from the law no matter what. This way, I could at least assume he had his own little personal chat with Jake and Bella would be kept safe, and maybe, just maybe, he couldn't completely hate me because we both loved that brown-eyed girl.

Charlie's jaw strained and he looked like he wanted to say something other than the thank you he managed. But he plodded off through the door into the night without a backwards glance.

Bella stared at me with wide, love filled eyes and she mouthed the words "I love you". I considered mouthing the words back and blowing her a kiss, but I needed the real thing. I trotted over to her and asked, "What'd ya say?"

She laughed a little and said, "I love you."

I hugged her to me and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too. I'll miss you." Charlie yelled "hurry up" before slamming the cruiser's driver side door. "Do you want me to kiss you goodnight?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, her cheeks red and her eyes wide. "I always want a kiss goodnight from you."

I sighed. No answer could have made me happier, not even, "To hell with Charlie." I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers, getting my final fix for the night. I didn't get carried away, I didn't even try any tongue. I broke away from her after a good long ten seconds that felt like less than a heartbeat.

"Goodnight, love. Sleep well." We both backed away from each other, our hands stretching out to keep the others. I remembered what she promised to do tonight and I grinned at her. "Have fun." She blushed, letting me know she really had plans to go through with it. "Not too much. I don't want the competition."

She laughed and our fingers fell away from each others. I instantly felt a little bit colder. I missed her already and she wasn't even gone yet. Watching her drive off into the night broke my heart. There was nothing I wouldn't do to spend every moment with her, every night and every day, for eternity.

"She's a nice girl." I startled at the sound of my dad's voice. I'd forgotten he was even out there.

I turned to go inside. "She's much more than that," I said as I walked past him.

I walked straight to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. Alone at last. Alone. I'd have preferred to be alone with Bella. The day had seemed so long. Too much chaos, too many emotional rollercoasters. And still, I wouldn't take it back for the world. My bruised ribs and nose were worth it in the end because it lead to the rock. The rock and Bella under my hand.

"Shower," I muttered to myself. The bed called out to me, but the shower and jerk-off wall screamed my name, not to mention the ache of my throbbing cock. At least is was throbbing in a semi-good way now.

I made quick work of my clothing. One handed, I turned the water on hot. Precum was leaking from my tip and my fist was closed tightly around myself. So good to be free, so fucking good.

I brought Bella back to the rock. Her back against me. The table. Her hand on my zipper. The pantry closet. Her stomach rubbing along my length. Grinding on her against the closed door. Her palms pressing on me through the denim of my jeans. They felt so small compared to my hard length.

My stroking felt good, great actually, but it was more just a comfort. Even though my balls ached with the need to release the pent up jizz, I didn't even feel an orgasm approaching. My hand was no longer good enough.

The hot water beat down my back and relaxed my tense, sore shoulders. Bella's hand would get me off…wait. Bella's hand. Her promise. God, she might be making good on that right now.

I could see her room. The wooden rocking chair, the old, humming desktop, the broken closet door, the small twin bed. I could see her on her bed, her hair fanned across her pillow making a dark halo around her head. She wouldn't be naked, no not Bella. A t-shirt probably, a long one. And boy short panties… something plain but sexy at the same time, black cotton.

She'd be so nervous, watching the door and listening for movement – so afraid she might get caught doing something so natural. I think she'd think about me, I hope anyway. Maybe she'd think about how my fingers felt on her, teasing her nipples and circling her clit. Maybe she'd think about how hard I was for her, think about how I'd feel in her hand. Maybe she'd fantasize about all those things that I did. How my tongue would feel against the hard tips of her breasts. Or the feel of it on her thighs. How perfect it would feel to cum on my mouth. Or maybe she wants to know how it would feel to have my dick between her lips, how I taste. She'd definitely think about how I'd feel inside of her. She had to. She loves me and she wants to feel me loving her, filling her with my love, making love with her.

She would be so hot thinking about it. Her slick heat would be more than enough encouragement to take that final step. I'd asked for her to take it, to give herself everything she needed. And she'd need it. She'd remember how it felt to have an orgasm and she'd want it again. Need it. Maybe she'd have me there with her, pretend it was my hand, or tongue, or cock. But she'd do it. Her hand would make the trek down her long, lean torso to her panties and she'd touch herself.

She'd lose herself, forgetting the door and the others, she'd close her eyes and just let go. She'd experiment, find exactly what she likes… maybe in the end she'd even be happier than I'd made her – thinking about it, I'll have to get the balls to ask her, at least learn exactly what gets her off the best. She'd learn exactly what parts of her body were the most sensitive and reactive, and she'd use it.

God, all I could see was my tongue going around and over and under and against her swollen clit. Maybe that's all she could see too. One of her hands clasped tightly against the back of my head and the other wrapped around a spindle on her headboard. Her head tossed back in ecstasy, her tits heaving with her gasping breaths, her back bowing up off the mattress, and her legs thrown wide. She'd scream my name.

"Oh god, Bella," I grunted, feeling the hot tingle tightening in my balls, sending a rush up my shaft. "Fuck," I cussed.

I felt the cork fly off of it all and my toes curled, my head fell back, and my free hand braced against the shower wall. I wanted to shout and yell all kinds of bad words and to howl Bella's name, I bit my lip instead. My throat rumbled with grunt after grunt and my cock erupted a hugely pent up amount of cum onto the shower wall. All the aching was worth this.

When the orgasm receded, I was left panting and spent, leaning against The Wall. My hand felt a bit sore and my dick went comfortably limp. I don't remember a thing after that.

– – –

What was that god awful sound? Berrmmp Berrmmp Berrmmp. Neon green showed 6:45 AM through my cracked lids. I drew the pillow over my head to shield out the beeping alarm.

"Come on, kiddo," my mom said, gently patting my back. I squinted at her, saw her picking up my dirty clothes and groaned loudly. She threw the laundry out the door and came to sit on my bed. "Your back looks pretty bad. Roll over and move the pillow." I did as instructed, drawing my comforter safely around my lower body, realizing I was naked. "Huh, no black eyes." She gave me a tight lipped smile and left the room.

No black eyes, the nose wasn't broken, but it sure as hell was swollen and tender. I yawned, which twinged the nose a bit and drug myself out of bed. Yep, back hurt too. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and made my way to my bathroom. My front was unscathed, 'cept the nose, but the back was looking all sorts of battered. I think I could make out numbers on my ribs from where the dial had been rammed. I ran my hand back and forth over my head a few times, scowled at the lack of toning in my biceps, tried to count to six on my stomach, failed, and promised myself I'd work out as soon as I got home tonight. I dressed, ate breakfast, and headed for Bella's.

The cruiser was gone, Bella's trusty-rusty sat in its usual spot, but she wasn't waiting on the porch. I killed the engine and nearly ran for the house, I was so damn excited to see her. I knocked three times and waited. Bella pulled the door open, a toothbrush hanging out of her mouth and a notebook in her hand. She smiled, then blushed and pulled the toothbrush out of her mouth. She swallowed and gave me a proper smile.

"Hi," she said.

That was all it took. I attacked her mouth with mine. She wasn't even surprised. The damn girl made me hungrier than a starved wolf.

When I finished, I pulled back a tiny bit, flicked her bottom lip with the tip of my tongue and smiled at her. "Mmm, minty."

She blushed. "I, ah, umm, need to… Yeah." She pointed up the stairs a few times, blinked repeatedly, and finally decided that upstairs was her desired location.

The sway of her hips begged me to follow but I didn't. I picked up the notebook she'd dropped at some point in my attack and leaned back against the jacket closet door. When I heard her feet patting quickly down the stairs, I was surprised to find a worried look on her face.

She rushed towards me. "How are you? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Let me see." I very pointedly rolled my eyes at her, but the expression on her face said do it now, so I did. I wasn't surprised to hear her gasp. Her fingers lightly brushed along my spine and I shivered. "Oh, Edward."

That wasn't the context I wanted those words to be used in. I pulled my shirt back into place and turned back to face her. Her eyes were watery. "No," I said firmly and pulled her to my chest. Her arms hung limp before deciding to wind low around my hips.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my-" I found her mouth with my hand and pressed my palm lightly to her lips.

"Do not apologize to me. And do not say this is your fault. In fact, don't even think this is your fault. Now, let's get to school."

I caught her hand and pulled her with me out the door. "I need my-" I held up her notebook and she went silent. Her hand caught the lock on the door as we went through and it clicked shut. She took the notebook from me and thanked me.

The drive to school was a contently silent as we held hands. Bella noticed me scanning the halls as we walked to our lockers. "He's not here."

"Why?" I asked, and I wanted to ask how she knew that.

She answered both questions. "My dad made sure he was suspended. It's really only one day. He'll be back next Tuesday."

I nodded. Monday was a Teacher's Workshop day, which meant we had it off while they got report cards ready. We parted ways with a love-felt glance.

The day was annoying as hell. The whispers were even louder now. The stares even more intense. Jessica and Lauren forgot my warning and gossiped to whoever would listen about Bella, I, and Jacob. Rumors like Jacob had disappeared, gone missing, couldn't be found circulated like wildfire. Apparently someone even heard me telling Emmett I'd killed him and dumped the body in the ocean near La Push. Emmett got a real kick out of that one. Hell, he probably started it himself.

Final bell was the sweetest sound I'd heard all day, apart from Bella's voice.

"You coming over?" she asked me.

I shrugged. "Do you want me to?"

She wrinkled her eyebrows. "Always."

"Than I'll be there. Always."

The worried wrinkle on her brow disappeared and she smiled.

Even though it was Friday night, we spread books out on the floor of her living room and studied. I couldn't have stood a party tonight, even wasted, and I did need to study.

Halfway through an in depth explanation of "Riss", Bella cut herself off and blurted, "We never finished that talk."

"Huh?" I asked, lost.

She blushed and kept her eyes everywhere but on me. "That talk. The, um, one. We never finished it. You, ah, um, distracted me before we could finish really talking."

"Oh, that one," I said, closing my history book. She nodded. "What did you want to talk about?"

"You brought it up the first time, I don't think you ever really made your point."

"I kind of did, actually."

She frowned at her notebook. "Not a good point then, cause I never caught on."

"Oh, well, okay. I guess my point was that we needed to set boundaries. Our boundaries were kind of set, I guess, in a way. I've found what you're comfortable with and we can leave it there." She still looked confused. I tried to explain. "I touched you, you seemed okay with that?" I purposely turned it into a question. Crimson stained her face from hair line to neck line. She nodded. "But that's the limit. You are uncomfortable with touching me and that's alright. Those are our boundaries."

"What? No!" I was surprised by her outburst. Her voice came softer when she spoke again. "I mean, no, that's not okay." I shrugged. It wasn't my place to set all the boundaries myself, so she needed to speak up. "I-I want to. Uh. I mean that I want to touch you too."

Instant hardness. The wood floor never felt so uncomfortable. "I didn't know," I said. She scowled silently at her books. "What else do you want to do?" I asked softly. She bit her lip. "Do you want me to tell you what I want to do, what I'm okay with?" She nodded. "Okay," I said. "You can stop me if you get offended-"

"I'm not going to get offended by your desires, Edward." Did I sense a bit of get-on-with-the-show-already in her voice?

I nodded. "I've touched you, but I want to do that again, naked." She flushed. "And I want you to touch me too." She nodded, though I don't think she realized she did so. "I want to taste you." Her eyes slid closed and her lips parted slightly. "I want to taste you everywhere. Your breasts," her throat jumped, "and between your legs." Somehow saying pussy, or anything else, just sounded wrong. "I want you to taste me as well." Her tongue licked her lips and I felt my balls tighten as if anticipating her tongue doing the same thing to them. "And I want to make love to you. I want to be inside of you, Bella."

Everything was silent when I finished, save for her breathing. I could see the artery in her neck pulsing quickly, as if her heart raced, which would explain the slightly loud breathing. I grinned. Someone was excited, other than me.

"Are you going to go now?" I was surprised by my own voice. It sounded husky, even to my ears.

Bella shivered. She licked her lips again and took several deep breaths. "I want the same." Her eyes cast even further downwards as if she were mortified. "But, Edward, I'm a virgin."

I reached for a lock of her hair that dangled in her face and tucked it behind her ear. "Love, do you honestly think that would bother me? If I could go back in time, I would save myself for you, even if it meant I'd have to wait forever. You don't know how I regret losing my virginity and to be here now. I wish you'd be my first."

"You will be?" I was confused about why she came out with that, and as a question no less. She blinked a few times then met my eyes, unwaveringly. "I will be the first you make love to."

She was right. Absolutely right. "Yes," I said.

Bella would be my first. My first love. My first time making love. My only love and my only lover.




0 comments: