Purgatory: Senior Year - Chapter 29

All recognized characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended.

This chapter has been beta'd by the ever amazing: Strae


Heading north towards home put me in a good mood, as did the sight of Bella's bare foot resting on the console, the silver of the ring catching the light. Her hand was in mine, our fingers twined lightly together as I drove into the night. The radio played quietly around us and every once in a while, Bella and I would just peek at each other and smile. The tension between us was displaced and a new chapter in our book was started. The one that was free of Tanya, completely.

Just like she did every hour on the hour, Bella asked if I was tired. Suggested we stop at a hotel. Made sure that I was positive. But I felt fine. This felt right and to make it home, I needed to keep driving. If I drove straight through, we'd be home around supper time on Monday night.

So I did. I drove straight through the night again. When my left hand got tired, I had to switch, and I felt terrible for taking my hand out of my sleeping Bella's. She stirred and I felt even worse, thinking she would wake. But she just moaned my name and turned in her seat. Her hand slid up my thigh and took hold. I groaned.

When the sun rose, so did my sleeping beauty and after a stop at a rest area, she took the wheel. Just to be a smart ass, I faked sleep about five minutes into her driving time and moaned her name and turned my body towards her. My hand landed on her thigh and I cupped and squeezed just as she'd done to me. At least her reaction was nearly as good as mine. I heard her moan softly and peeked through my lids to see her biting her lip. Okay, her reaction was much better than mine. Eventually, I must have fallen asleep.

When I woke up, my hand was still on her thigh, sort of. My fingers were mostly between her thighs and pressed against the inseam of jeans, practically trying to pry the seam apart at her crotch. I pushed my fingers against the seam and her hips rotated and she whimpered.

"Where are we?" I asked.

She jumped and her thighs clamped down on my hand. I chuckled and leaned across the center console to nuzzle her ear.

Her breath was shaky as she inhaled and exhaled through her parted lips. I kissed her neck. "Edward, you were distracting enough in your sleep."

I chuckled again, this time against her neck and she shuddered. "Good morning beautiful, are you going to answer my question?" I wiggled my fingers between her thighs, just to feel them tense up again.

"It's one in the afternoon and we just crossed over the Washington border."

"Mmm," I said against her ear. "How about we switch places and you can take your turn of distracting me while I drive?"

"I don't think I really have a choice because I'm going to crash this Volvo if you don't knock it off."

I chuckled again and nipped at her earlobe. "It kind of feels like morning to me. But it's completely inappropriate so I'm not going to tell you why."

Much to my pleasure, she laughed. "I bet I can guess."

"Go ahead and try then."

She smirked. Her right hand moved from the steering wheel to my hair. "Your hair is messy, which feels like morning."

"I guess, but no."

"You feel a bit slow from the just waking up thing, which feels like morning," she said, moving her hand to my forehead.

"Yeah, but no."

Her hand moved down towards my mouth. "Your voice is rough and husky from sleep?"

"Yes, but no."

"Bad case of morning breath?"

I chuckled against her hand. "Definitely, but no."

Her hand went to my chest and down to my stomach. "You want breakfast?"

"Sure, but still not it."

"My hand feels dreamlike?"

I laughed. "Always, just not quite the reason."

Her hand dropped to my lap. "Morning wood."

I groaned as her hand gripped my tight jeans right over my hardened length. "Yeah, that's it."

"I'm pulling over now," she said in a small voice, turning right onto a thin gravel road. Possibly someone's driveway.

When the car was in park, she removed her seatbelt and just barely gave me a warning of her attack. She moved quickly, climbing right over the center console. It wasn't graceful, but it was beautiful no less. She sat on my lap and pressed herself to me. Her lips molded to mine, breasts flattened against my chest, her spread legs put her core right over my begging erection and she rubbed against it.

Her lips just barely came away from mine for her to say, "Five hours. Five hours your hand was there between my legs, driving me slowly insane."

"Your hand was on me for eight hours."

She groaned and pressed her lips back to mine. My hands found their way to her ass and I gripped it tightly, rubbing her on me even harder.

She broke away breathlessly from my lips. "I don't think we should do this here, but I want to."

"Want to what?" I asked huskily.

She whimpered as her hips rolled against mine once again. "Anything. God, just anything. I don't care."

Her fingers were the ones to get to the button on her jeans first. She pulled it open and I slid my hand, not so easily, inside. It was a tight fit but I found what I was looking for. By the sound she made, I think she did as well. Hot, sticky sweetness coated my fingers. The back of my hand was getting wet as well, from the soaked spot on her panties. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad that she was just as horny as I was. On one hand, praise the lord, on the other, being so horny it felt like your head would explode really sucked. But then on the hand that actually counted, once we actually got there, we'd be fucking like rabbits since we both had the sex drive for it.

My fingers slowly circled around the tight bundle of nerves at the front of her pussy and her eyelids slammed shut as her mouth flew open. Sitting on her knees above me, put her breasts about mouth level. I leaned forward and through the bra and shirt, bit down on what I hoped was the location of her right nipple. She jumped and her eyes opened as she looked down at me.

"Take off your shirt," I said, in quite possibly one of the huskiest voices I ever heard.

Her brown eyes were sultry and lust filled and the shirt went flying to the backseat. Which left the bra. It was a sexy bra, don't get my wrong, but goddamn it! Bella's eyes went back to being shut and her head rolled back as I palmed a breast filled bra cup. Her hips rocked against my fingers and she moaned loudly, filling the car with sounds so much better than the music. I moved my hand from her breast to the back of her bra, searching for a clasp, and not finding one. The front! I'd heard about these stupid bras having front clasps. Damn girls always keeping us on our toes. And there it was, the evil little thing. I fingered the thing trying to figure out how it worked. Bella didn't notice, she was rocking herself on my fingers, her breath coming shorter.

Get the damn thing open while she's delusional! Part of my brain said, while the other groaned, What a gentleman!

And it popped open. I groaned and leaned forward, catching one of the tight little buds with my lips and sucking lightly. Bella's hips jumped against my hand and her hands moved from my shoulders to the back of my head, holding me tightly to her tit. I sucked and licked and nibbled on her nipple, teasing the other one with my fingers as Bella rode the wave. Literally, she was riding something all right! Her hips rocked and rolled while my fingers played with her clit. Her open mouth let out gasps and moans. Her fingers tightened in my hair and her chest gave a great heave.

"Oh god," she gasped. "I'm…" Fuck, say it, Bella! "Edward!" she moaned.

"Say it, Bella," I rasped at her.

"Edward," she moaned again.

I latched onto her nipple again, rolling my tongue around it. My fingers were mercilessly rhythmic circling her pleasure button. For just the smallest of seconds, everything froze. And with a final circle, she peaked. A high pitched moan, sounding a whole lot like a squeal of pleasure, rang through the air, followed by several "uh", "uhn", and "ah"s. Her body shook in intervals, every time her hips rocked forward, she'd shudder, and I could feel her inner muscles clenching at nothing.

Just before she collapsed forward, she moaned my name one more time. Her head fell onto my shoulder and the occasional aftershock would send a shudder through her body and a gasp into my ear. I held her as much as I could with one arm, stroking her bare back and nuzzling her ear.

With an accidental slip of my hand, I brushed her clit with my fingers and sent her body into another spasm. "God," she groaned, "Edward."

I kissed her ear, knowing the oversensitivity always verged on painful. She hummed into my neck. "Bella?" I asked. She hummed again. "Say it."

"What?" She asked in a somewhat croaky sounding voice.

I smiled. "Anything."

"You're the best," she mumbled.

I chuckled. "Why thank you. Anything else?"

"What do you want to hear because after that you could probably get me to say anything?"

I chuckled again. "I just like hearing you talk is all. And before, I was really hoping to hear you say you were cumming. That would have been a major turn on. But one more turn on and I'd probably have exploded."

She shifted back away from me and I grimaced. Way to go dickhead, now she's uncomfortable. She met my eyes, barely a hint of blush reddening her cheeks. "I'll remember that," she said.

I smirked. "Will you?" I asked, wiggling my fingers lightly against her clit.

She gasped and pulled back from my hand. "Stop. You're going to make me pass out."

I smirked wider. Very carefully, I pulled my hand out of her jeans. My fingers were absolutely covered in her cum and my mouth watered. She buttoned up her pants while I stared at my fingers. When I managed to look up at her, she was blushing, so deeply it went to the top of her creamy white breasts. Beautiful.

And what the hell! I shoved my fingers in my mouth. I moaned as her taste met my tongue. Strawberry sweet perfection! I sucked my fingers off shamelessly. It was too damn good to give a shit. I leaned my head back and moaned again as I rolled her flavor around on my tongue and let my hand fall back down. I jumped half a mile in the air when her hand landed on the huge bulge in my jeans.

It didn't stop there. She moved her hand to the button and zipper and so very easily my fly was open. "What are you doing, Bella?" I asked hoarsely.

She met my eyes for a couple of seconds then looked back to my open jeans. She grabbed the upper edge of my boxer briefs and slowly started to peel them downwards. There was nothing slow about my cock springing forth. It sensed freedom and sprang free, bouncing around in the open air.

"Oh my God," Bella gasped.

For all I knew, it grew teeth and warts overnight. I didn't look down to check, I just kept scanning her face. Behind the small amount of fear was shock and excitement. I had to look down. Her hand was about two inches from my cock, just hovering there like it wanted to grab on and give me the jerk of my life, but something was telling it not to. Thank God, there were no teeth or warts, but plenty of pre-cum was rivering down my shaft.

Ever so hesitantly, her thumb brushed along the underside where the river was running. I hissed at the simple touch and my cock jumped excitedly, bouncing off my stomach and sending more pre-cum from the tip.

When I managed to peel my eyes open again, Bella was looking even more afraid. She was looking me right in the eye. "Am I going to hurt you?"

"Absolutely not."

"Okay," she sighed. "It's just looks so… delicate."

I grimaced, she noticed and frowned. "Thanks love, that's exactly what I wanted to hear."

She laughed a little. "I just mean… I really like it." Mmm, do you now? "It's very big. Can I?"

Her hand inched toward my cock, which jumped with excitement again. "Please do," I groaned.

Oh so gently, she took hold of my granite hard cock. I think I moaned loud enough to shake the car. She froze and some how managed to loosen her grip. I quickly wrapped my hand around hers, thinking she was going to pull away again. I tightened my grip on her hand and slid it upwards.

"It's so hard," Bella muttered. "But so soft. Sorry."

Concentrating on what she was saying was not at the top of my priority list right now. With her hand on my cock, I was otherwise preoccupied. I guided her hand around my cock, up and down, twisting slightly to get my pre-cum all over her palm. I cursed and took the Lord's name in vain enough times in that minute to get a guaranteed denial to Heaven.

I brought myself to the edge with her hand before any grain of sense was realized. So wrong, Edward, you're so going to bust a nut any second. Kind of the point, wasn't it?

I removed my hand from hers, but she just kept on stroking me. "Oh, god, Bella, stop!"

She didn't, until I re-grabbed her hand with mine. The grip was too tight though and it nearly threw me over the edge. "Shit," I hissed. My self control was tested to the highest degree as I beat back the throes of the orgasm.

Imagine my surprise when a perfect, smooth, wonderful thumb brushed against the underside of my head. With the complete distraction of fighting off the one orgasm, a completely different one came barreling through and my mind exploded. And when my mind exploded, my cock erupted.

"Fuck. Bella. Fuck. Bella!" My hips took on a mind of their own and I somehow ended up fucking her hand with the complete senselessness brought on by an orgasm.

But it was her hand. And even though I was half busy trying to make it stop, it was the best orgasm of my life.

There was a minute and a half of so of pure nothingness, just happy little after shocks and catching my breath and trying to remember how the thought process worked again. After figuring out how to open my eyes, I remembered cursing as well.

There Bella sat, on my thighs, my cum running down her chest. One perfectly aimed creamy white glob was sliding over her left nipple. The rest were random and scattered but just as perfect as they slid down her torso.

"I think something went wrong," Bella said.

I looked up at her face and shook my head. "No, that's what is suppose to happen."

She frowned at me. "I'm not that naïve, I know that's what's suppose to happen. But you really didn't seem to enjoy that. At all." She peeked downwards.

I looked down too, at where her hand was still wrapped around my still hard cock. Her hand was covered in my cum too. What wouldn't I give to see her lick it clean?

"Uh, yeah. No, that was amazing, really it was. I just, uh, still have the ability for… more." Another ten by the looks of it. Her hand moved and I hissed. "Bella, not right now." I peeked at the clock. Shit, two o'clock. "We need to get a move on."

"But you're still-"

"Love, even after an orgasm, you're still horny too, aren't you?"

She shifted. "Sometimes. I mean with you, yeah."

I nodded. "That's all this is. We don't have the time to go at it 'til I'm not hard anymore because with you half naked, that would take all goddamn night!"

She smiled. "I don't mind."

I groaned. "Isabella, you're going to kill me."

I pulled my shirt off and grabbed her hand off my cock. I started wiping away my cum, which nearly killed me, but that's why I went for the hand first. Might as well kill myself slowly rather than take the bullet to the brain that the cleaning off of my masterpiece was sure to be. When I finished with her hand, I pulled her lips down to mine to distract myself while I cleaned her chest and stomach off. I hated it. Every second of it I hated. One day, soon, she would get a pearl necklace and she'd wear that fucker all night.

When I was finished, Bella pulled away from my lips and leaned into the backseat. I figured the zipper I heard was to her bag, she probably wanted a new shirt and bra… maybe some new jeans. Or panties. But she leaned back into my lap with the box of condoms I bought in her hands. She sat on my knees and looked into my eyes, the box of rubbers held between us.

I felt mortified. "I'm sorry," I mumbled.

She smiled. "I'm not."


A/N: Oh god, here it comes! lol...and you know I couldn't type that with a straight face! Everyone review and maybe, just maybe they'll do the nasty in the next chapter. Otherwise, I might just settle for some more handies! =P




0 comments: