Purgatory: Senior Year - Chapter 22

All recognized characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended.

This chapter has been beta'd by the ever amazing: Strae


We sat in silence for a few moments. Bella stared at the grain in the hardwood floor and I stared at her. She seemed to realize this and met my eyes. I grinned at her and she blushed. We were already fairly close to each other, but she scooted closer, so our sides touched.

"You want to do it right now?" She blanched and I laughed. "I'm kidding, Bella, I'm kidding. Have a little faith in me! I am more romantic than a living room floor."

The color returned to her face and she narrowed her eyes at me. "I wouldn't mind."

My heart jumped into my throat, hammered against my vocal chords. I couldn't swallow or speak or breathe. It took a good long while for me to work the words out. "You say things like that, and it makes me want to do them." My voice was rough and barely there.

"That's kind of the point."

I rolled so I was on my side facing her, and she did the same. Just as I leaned in to kiss her, Charlie had his perfectly timed moment once again. His car door slammed and I instantaneously crossed my legs and my hands flew down to block any ball breakers. As I cringed, Bella frowned at me. I straightened myself up and rolled back to my history book. I could feel Bella's eyes on me and I was embarrassed as hell for making that cowardly move. I'm sure I looked about as brave as a dog thinking I was about to get kicked; if I had a tail, it would have been between my legs.

Charlie stomped his way across the porch, his footfalls were so loud they echoed inside. He was either pissed off or he was really trying to announce his presence. Maybe both. The front door opened and slammed. Keys hit the small table near the door. A jacket was hung up, nothing else. He kept his gun on. He stomped his way further into the house, but looked towards the kitchen, the opposite direction of us. His shoulders stiffened and his head whipped towards the stairs and he glared up, looking murderous. His hand twitched towards his gun.

Bella cleared her throat. Charlie jumped. I bit back a snicker. His hand stuffed itself into his pocket, rustled around, and pulled out a mint.

Nice try, Charlie, I thought, suppressing an eyeroll.

No one said hello. There was just a lot of staring and glaring, then Charlie crossed the threshold and broke the silence. "I'm gonna put the game on."

Bella sat up. "We're going to my room."

Charlie's face reddened. "You can go to the kitchen."

She shook her head. "Not quiet enough." She stood and gathered her books. Without a backwards glance at Charlie, she had our things collected, took my hand, and led me upstairs. She pulled me in and closed the bedroom door. I remembered the last time we'd had the door closed, Charlie had made us open it and we hadn't even been a couple then. He was going to have a shit fit.

I shrugged. He really couldn't hate me anymore than he already does. I sat down on Bella's bed, then wondered if he'd really shoot me. I looked up at Bella to ask her what was next on the agenda, but no words made it out. Bella was blushing something beautiful as she stared at my right hand resting on her comforter. The right hand that had been in her panties last night. The right hand that had been on my cock last night. Resting on her blanket, under which she had used her own hand last night.

Oh boy. Bella stepped towards me just as I reached for her. I put a hand on each of her hips and pulled until she sank down on me, her thighs on either side of mine. My body absorbed most of the shock and luckily our weight didn't make the bed frame squeak. Our lips crashed together and I pulled her hips down, grinding our bodies together with blissfully frustrating friction. Our tongues lashed at each other and her hands turned rough as she scratched at my skull and neck. On her knees, she was higher up than I, and her hands found a good hold on my neck, bending my head back and giving her complete control over me. Not that I cared as I kept rocking her hips against me. I slid my hands off her hips up under the back of her shirt and arched my hips up hard against her. Her hands gripped onto my neck and her mouth broke from mine as her head fell back in a soundless cry. In that moment, I had her naked over me, riding me, my hands on her bare skin, her head tossed back. My balls tightened and hips bucked. I threw my head forward and slammed my eyes shut, my hands went back to Bella's hips and I held her above me, trying to keep as much distance between us as possible.

I will not cum in my jeans, I will not cum in my jeans, was my mantra of the moment.

Get a hold of yourself! "We need to get back to work," I said hoarsely.

I gently made sure she was back on her feet, then tried to be inconspicuous as I turned around and rearranged my junk. When I turned back around, she was right there. My breath caught in my throat. Her eyes searched my face and slowly they drew downward until she was staring directly at the, most likely, obvious bulge. Her hand reached out and started innocently enough on the outside of my thigh, but as it made a slow trek upwards, I knew where it was headed. I caught her wrist.

"Edward."

My voice was so husky and hoarse that it crackled as I spoke. "Bella, I can't do this right now." One, the second your hand even brushes anything, whether through denim or not, I'm going to fucking explode. Two, Charlie. Three, Charlie has a gun.

"What you did for me…"

Oh, God, I thought, why now? I couldn't think about what I did for her right now, or the possibility of her wanting to return the favor. I shifted my weight uncomfortably, trying to reposition my aching cock. It didn't work. The head of my cock was already poking out the top of my boxer-briefs and the way I shifted made the denim of my jeans rub along the sensitive underside. I shuddered, groaned, and ran for the bathroom across the hall.

The door shut, I missed the light switch, said fuck it and let my pants fall down as my knees found what I assumed was the toilet bowl. I grabbed my throbbing erection and aimed downwards as the floodgates burst. It was the most embarrassing orgasm of my life. Not even an ounce of relief.

I turned on the lights with my clean hand and felt at least a bit better that the floor, or Charlie's toothbrush, wasn't covered in globs of white. I flushed down the evidence, washed my hands, and turned off the light again. I stood behind that door for what felt like hours trying to, in a matter of speaking, grow a pair. Shadows moved outside the door and I heard a couple of floorboards creak quietly as someone backed away.

God, she'd stood there the whole time. And it's not like she didn't know I just whacked off into her toilet. Hardly could considered that whacking off, I guess, the hand wasn't even necessary but for aiming.

After reaching for the doorknob about fourteen times, I finally made myself turn it. I walked to her bedroom and saw her sitting on her bed, staring at the floor.

"I think I'd better go now."

Her head didn't lift but her downcast eyes rose up to mine. "Why?" I ignored her question and started collecting what was mine off the floor. Her white socks were in my line of sight moments later. When I stood up straight she brought herself close to me. "I wanted to come in, I just didn't know… I'm sorry I didn't."

"God. I'm humiliated enough as it is about…Can we please forget that happened?"

Her hand brushed my bicep and I flinched away from it. I was in a mood, too humiliated and disgusted with myself to realize who was trying to comfort me. "I should have… Edward." Her fingers curled around my arm, not letting me pull away. "If you love me, you'll look at me right now." Without hesitation, my eyes went to hers. "Stop it." There was a moments silence, then Bella blushed and her lips tightened. She forced them to move. "If you wouldn't have stopped, I would have… too."

Would have stopped? Or would have cum? Or would have ended up humiliated? Or would have ended up running to the bathroom to be relieved?

"Would have what?"

She took a deep shaky breath. "I would have… you almost made me… it felt so… you felt so good… I nearly…" Goddamnit! Just say it! Another deep shaky breath. "Before you stopped, I was just about to… climax."

"I'm sorry I stopped," I said, honestly.

"I would have liked that… together." Her lips curled into her mouth and she looked down from my eyes.

"I would have too, I didn't know you were close. I'm sorry… for stopping, and for after." I took an equally deep and shaky breath as she had before. "I'm never going to be able to concentrate. And my mom will probably call soon for supper. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I have to work, both shifts… they're busy. But Sunday afternoon, and Monday, I'm all yours." I frowned. She saw. Her hand came to my cheek lightly. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm always yours."

I forced a smile. "You better be, I don't share."

She smiled back at me. "Neither do I."

I brought her close to me for a lengthy kiss goodbye. My hand started on her cheek, kind of fell down to her throat and, as Bella followed my retreat by standing high on her toes, on the top of her boob. Our kiss started all over from there, with my brave hand trying to be innocent as it slid down to cup her breast. I could tell the end was coming when I started pushing her towards the bed. Her knees hit the edge and she fell to the mattress. I didn't intend to follow, but her arms around my neck didn't give an inch, so down I went. My knees came to the bed, and the hand that wasn't on her boob landed next to her head. One leg ended up between hers and she clamped her thighs around it and ground her core against it. Her teeth clamped down lightly on my lower lip and she was pushing me quickly towards not giving a flying fuck about a bullet through the back of my head.

She let my lip slide from between her teeth and kissed my chin, then under my chin. "For once, I don't care how this is going to sound. I do not share, Edward. And I'm sick of Jessica acting like she owns you. I want them to back off, but I don't know how to make them figure out that you're mine."

Her teeth pushed against my throat and her lips closed as she started to suck, her tongue dancing across my skin. My hand curled around her breast and I pressed my thigh tight against her core. She moaned against my throat and arched herself up against me again, rubbing herself along my thigh. Her lips parted from my skin with a smack and she tucked her chin low. Her eyes were soft, melted chocolate, so warm. Her smile was triumphant.

"I really should be going," I said, my voice full of need. What I really should be doing is cumming! Bella agreed, rubbing herself on my leg again. "You keep it up and I'm going to say to hell with Charlie, throw that chair in front of the door, and make love to you all night long while he knocks on the door. Is that what you want?"

She looked utterly conflicted. Yes and no all at once. She huffed. "I don't want you to go."

"I don't really have a choice because my self-control is waning and you're pushing it so far past the breaking point tonight. Do you have any idea how bad I want you right now?" Her eyes roamed downwards again. "Yeah, you think that's bad. My head's a mess."

"Are you going to think about me in the shower again tonight?"

I was learning tonight. Bella gets candid when she's massively turned on. "I think I'm going to think about you multiple times tonight."

"Me too."

"Oh Jesus, I'm not leaving. I want to watch."

"I want you to help."

"I'm not leaving. Fuck Charlie." Right on cue, his heavy feet stomped up the stairs. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud! Christ, he was right outside the door, and his daughter's legs were still clamped around my thigh. The bathroom door closed and my head spun. I'd been holding my breath, and now I couldn't breathe because I'd been the last one in the bathroom.

"You're scared of him," Bella whispered.

I glared at her. "No shit. He carries a gun," I hissed.

"Believe it or not, he's harmless. He's never even used his baton, let alone his gun."

"There's a first for everything." She giggled. "Is this your plan? Get me all riled up then plant me as an experiment to see exactly what it takes to get Charlie to break?"

"No. The stress is getting to me, I think. I think this is me reacting badly to the situation. I was ready to let you lock me in here. I'm sobering up. You should probably get up. Maybe put a book or two in your lap."

"You're hilarious," I said with a glare.

"I'm being serious, stop snipping at me."

"Sorry, stress. Actually, him being in there, I think I'll sneak out."

She nodded. I kissed her quick. "I love you so goddamn much."

"I love you too. Sorry about the, um, hickey and other things."

I didn't have a chance to ask what hickey, I ran for it. The way I was creeping, I figured Charlie was going to fling the bathroom door open, pistol on the ready. I made it to the front door, and I was out of there. It was raining, dark out already because of the dense cloud cover. I found an abandoned road on my way home and I parked in it.

Parking, usually a two person sport. I was going solo. I unzipped my jeans and freed the monster.

Seriously, you're doing this?

"Ah, fuck yeah!" It dawned on me that I could be as loud as I wanted. Jesus, I might take this up as a hobby. Jacking off in the car, Cullen's new sport! Gives a whole new meaning to car jacking.

I just finished orgasm number two when my phone rang. I figured it was Mom, but it was Bella.

"Hello?"

"Hey," her voice was breathy and delicious sounding. I pulled the recline lever and then replaced my hand to my cock.

"Hey."

"What are you doing?"

Rubbing a couple out. "Nothing… You?"

"Cooking for Charlie. Bored. Are you sure you're not doing anything, you sound a bit preoccupied? I can let you go."

"No. I'm just in the car."

"Still? I thought you'd be home by now."

"I never made it home."

"Oh. Are you okay? Were you in an accident?"

I chuckled at the way her voice shot up a few octaves with alarm. "I'm pretty great actually. No accidents." Unless you considered getting cum on your shirt an accident, I kind of did.

"Where are you then? Just driving around?"

"No. I'm about five miles from your house. Parked. Like I said, I never made it home."

Something cracked in the earpiece, it sure sounded a whole hell of a lot like she just dropped the phone. I chuckled again.

"Sorry, um, dropped the phone." Thought so. "So, are you, um, still doing that then?"

"Mhmm."

I heard her swallow, imagined her swallowing something else. "I can let you go."

"You already said that. I don't want you to let me go. If this makes you uncomfortable, I'll stop and go home. I have to say though, it feels pretty damn good."

There was pure silence, except her breathing, which was louder and raspier than usual, and the faint sound of something cooking in the background. I moaned quietly, just a little hum, to make sure I had her attention. Her breath caught in an adorable little gasp.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She gave a breathy, "No."

I hummed again. "Does it make you wet to think about me doing this?" No answer, 'less a shaky breath counts. "I'll bet you're blushing, really blushing. The blush that goes down your chest. I always want to follow that blush, see just how far down it goes but your shirt is always in my way. I can't wait to find out. Will you let me find out?"

An answer this time. "Yes."

I moaned, a real one. "I can't wait. Are you blushing now?"

"Yes."

"You're so beautiful. I don't tell you that enough. And when you blush, the heat just radiates from your skin. It's gorgeous. And you smell so good. You taste great too. I can just imagine how warm your skin is, how you smell right this second. Are you hot, Bella?"

"Yeah."

"Are you hot for me, love?"

"Yes."

"Do you wish I was there with you, alone?"

"Yes."

"Mm, you're wet for me, aren't you?"

"Yeah." The replies were turning into little cries for me. Yes, yes, yeah, yes, Edward, yes!

I shifted back in my seat, kicking it up a notch. "I wish I was there right now, just you and me. I'd give you a new favorite dessert." I got a real gasp this time. "And by that I mean you. On the kitchen table. All. Night. Mmm."

"Edward." Just a whisper of a moan, but enough to really get the balls churning.

"Oh, Bella. God, thinking about what you did for me last night drives me crazy. Are you going to do it again tonight?"

The answer was obvious. She said she would earlier. "Yes." I just liked hearing her say it.

"Do you think about me?"

"Yes."

"You're all I think about. Ever. Not just when I'm horny. Don't get the wrong idea. You think you might call me later, maybe?"

"Yeah?"

"Like when you're in bed?" Silence. "Damn. That's okay. I'll have you soon, Bella. I'll have you any way I can. Anything you give me is more than enough and right now, this is amazing."

"I meant what I said earlier. I would have, in the bathroom."

"You would have touched me?"

"Yes."

That alone brought a hefty moan. "You would have wrapped your hand around me?"

Gasps. "Yes."

"And stroked me?"

More gasps. "Yes."

"Bella," I gasped back. I had one more question, the one that would throw me over the edge. "Would you have tasted me?"

"Yes, I want to."

"Oh god, Bella, I'm cumming." Her end went silent while I just let myself go. I think I grunted fuck a few times, maybe told her I was cumming a couple more times, I might have even told her I wanted to cum in her mouth, I'm not sure. But at the end, I wasn't the only one panting. I just wished I'd gotten to hear her telling me everything I just told her.

As I recuperated, things got rattled up on her end.

"What the hell, Bella?" I heard Charlie yell.

"Shit!" Bella cussed.

For a brief second I thought she'd been caught with her hand down her pants. I learned quickly that wasn't the case.

"It's fried to a crisp! And jeesh, it stinks. What were you doing? Bella, are you okay? You look really flushed? Do you have a fever?"

"No, no dad. It's just the stove. I'm really tired, I must have zoned out over the burner. Sorry about dinner, I'll start a fresh. Go sit down. I got it."

The distant sound of pots and pans banging together told me I was abandoned for the time being. The sink ran. Bella said shit a few more times. Finally, things settled down.

"Feeling a bit feverish?" I asked after hearing her pick the phone back up.

"It's not funny."

"I'm not laughing." So of course, she giggled. "And you know, Miss Swan, your language is getting fairly foul. I heard you say 'shit' a total of seven times."

I could imagine the eye roll she gave me. "You rub off on me."

"You bet I do."




0 comments: