Purgatory: Senior Year - Chapter 19

All recognized characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended.

This chapter has been beta'd by the ever amazing: Strae


Bella's gulp was audible. Alice pushed past Jasper into the room and came to hold Bella's hand.

"He was going to find out you're with Edward eventually anyway." Alice always the voice of reason.

"He shouldn't find out like this," I said. "He's probably here to…" I trailed off as Bella's eyes grew wide.

"No, he is not going to arrest you. I will not allow it," she growled.

Shit. My mom called, "Edward, Chief Swan is…" she trailed off too as she looked around my room. "This doesn't look good," she said, eying the four of us. "You need to go talk to Bella's father." I nodded and strode forward. Bella followed. "Alone," my mom said.

Bella pulled up short and looked near tears again. I went back to her and kissed her softly. "It will be okay, Bella. Please don't worry. Your father will see the truth."

"You did nothing wrong, you protected me," she said to me, clutching at my shirt again, like it was her lifeline.

I nodded. "And that's the truth. Your father cannot arrest me for protecting you."

She stood up in her tippy-toes and whispered that she loved me and I told her that I loved her too, and kissed her again.

"I'll be right back," I promised her.

She nodded. Alice swooped in as I let Bella go and she stayed strong as I left the room. Chief Swan was waiting on the couch with my father.

"Sit down, Edward," Charlie said in his gruff voice. I sat. "Now from the beginning, the truth, no lies. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," I nodded. And I started from the beginning. I gave him the truth. He already knew Bella was involved, obviously, since Jacob gave his statement.

"So she's here?" he asked when I finished.

"Yes, sir."

He nodded and looked as happy as any father could be about his daughter getting caught in a violent fist fight.

"Dr. Cullen, your son is an adult, I'd appreciate if I could speak to him alone." My father nodded and left the room, taking my mother with him. Charlie seemed to be steeling himself for what he was about to say and I tried to steel myself too. I was not looking forward to this. "I'll make you a deal Edward," he took a deep breath. "Leave Bella alone and I'll let this one slide."

That I did not expect. I felt the rage and I controlled it. I didn't let my emotions betray me as I said, "Absolutely not."

He looked surprised, stunned actually. He stood up swiftly and I followed suit. He stumbled over the word "I" a few times then got his mouth to function again. "I'm afraid I'll have to take you in then, son."

I nodded. "Well, Chief Swan, what I have told you is the truth, nothing but it and you can ask Bella. There are several other witnesses as well, sir. With all due respect, you are making a very bad choice by making this personal."

He sort of gawked at me, as if he couldn't believe I was telling him how to do his job. That's just too bad. I wasn't going to be arrested for standing up against a could-be rapist, nor was I going because I was dating his daughter.

"Bella," he called after again regaining his talking skills. She rushed in, looking fearful. "We're going home," he told her.

She looked from her father to me and then edged in my direction. I wish I could have told her no, told her it would only piss her father off more, but all I wanted in that moment was to hold her in my arms. She slowly moved to my side and took my hand.

"I want to stay here a bit longer, it's not even close to my curfew yet."

He did that gawking thing at her now. Chief Swan was an intelligent man, but this one was throwing him for a loop. "No. We are going home. Now."

I felt Bella's hand curl against mine, turning claw like. That was my warning. I squeezed her hand back to try to bring some sense to her. It didn't work. "No, I am not going home with you."

"You are not staying here with him," Charlie seethed back at her.

"Oh, yes, I am," she demanded.

"No, you are not!"

"Why is that, Charlie?" she asked.

His face turned purple with anger. "Because, this boy nearly killed Jacob today. You are not seeing him anymore."

Bella blew. "Don't you dare talk to me about Jacob! And don't you dare tell me who I will see!" I held her back as she tried to fling herself forward at her father and her free hand reached out at him. "Edward protected me. Jacob could have raped me!"

"Oh for crying out loud, Jacob is not a rapist!" Charlie yelled back.

"You didn't see him," she screamed. "You didn't feel him. I am staying with Edward."

Charlie's face turned from purple to red back to purple and his eyes bulged. He seemed to have realized – just as I had –what Bella meant by 'feel him' and he blanched, turning ungodly pale.

Bella flung at him, breaking my hold on her. "Dad, are you okay? Dad?"

He caught her as she came to him and he nodded. "Are you?" he asked. "Did he hurt you? Did he… touch you?"

"No, dad. If Edward hadn't have been there…" She trailed off, letting everyone picture what might have happened on their own. She shuddered. I hissed. Charlie growled.

"He threw you to the ground, Bella, are you sure you're okay?" I asked.

They both glared at me for interrupting. "I'm fine," she said.

Charlie's attention went back to her. "Are you sure? How did you fall? Did you hit your head?"

"I'm fine!"

"Okay," he nodded.

"And I'm staying here. I'll be home before curfew."

Charlie's jaw clenched, his teeth ground together, his hands curled into fists, his face went a bit lilac, and then he took a deep breath. "Fine. I'm going home then. To cook dinner for myself, I guess."

Mother, being the perfect Betty-homemaking she was, walked in. "Charlie, would you like to stay for supper?"

He got the child's "Boy, would I?" look on his face and then seemed to want to rub it in Bella's face. "Oh yes, Mrs. Cullen, that would be great."

"Wonderful," mom said. "You too Bella, right?" Like she didn't know! Bella nodded. "Jasper dear, Alice, are you both staying for dinner?"

Good lord, open house at the Cullen's! Of course this would make mom happy though. I dropped down onto the couch with a sigh and Charlie dropped into a chair. Dad came in and put on a game and Bella stood there looking, and probably feeling, so out of place. I reached for her hand and pulled her down against my side, and my dad plopped next to her. I cuddled Bella in tight to me and buried my nose in her hair, inhaling deeply.

"You smell so good, have I ever told you that?" I whispered to her, trying to get a taste of her from the smell of her skin alone.

I knew she blushed before I even heard Charlie's teeth grinding from across the room. Inconspicuously, my dad flicked my ear and mouthed the words "down boy" at me. I cooled my jets.

"Sorry," I whispered. She blushed again. That's when I realized it was my breath on her ear that made her blush. I chuckled and she blushed deeper. I nuzzled her ear and inhaled again. "So good."

She pinched my thigh, hard and I laughed again. "You're not funny," she hissed at me.

"Yes, I am," I countered.

"Does your nose hurt?" she asked me.

"No," I replied impulsively. It didn't really, unless I thought about it, so I didn't think about it.

"Do you want it to hurt?" she asked sweetly.

I cracked up. "You're right, I'm not funny, but you're hilarious."

She huffed, which made me laugh more. "You know, I'd hit you if you hadn't already been beaten up today."

I laughed, even though that wasn't really funny.

"Did you give him pain pills?" I heard Charlie ask my dad.

I could imagine the smile on my dad's face. "Nope, that's just my Edward. I swear his mother never dropped him on his head, and I mean, we stripped the lead-based paint off his crib after he started teething."

"Stop making me sound like a bad mother," my mom called from the kitchen. Dad chuckled. Charlie did too and turned his attention to the TV. I looked out the sliding patio door and saw that it was still light outside.

"Wanna go down by the creek?" I asked in Bella's ear.

She nodded. Both of us got up and our fathers ignored us. I held her hand as we walked to the rushing creek and I jumped up onto the flat rock that sat there. Still holding her hand, I helped her up. I sat down and settled Bella between my legs. I leaned into her and smelled her again.

"Really, Bella, you smell so good."

She leaned back into my chest and titled her head back. Her lids were heavy and she gave me that irresistibly seductive look. I pressed my lips to hers, tasting her sweetness and smelling it all around me. Her lower back was pressed between my legs and I knew the second I started getting hard that she could feel it.

Which brought back what I said earlier. I took one last taste of her lips then pressed my face into the side of her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist. I spoke against her skin. "We either need to have that talk now or we need to stop."

"I don't want to stop," she whispered.

"But do you want to go further?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Okay, we'll stop." I slowly slid my hands away from her waist and edged away from her.

"No," she said, taking hold of my fingers and drawing them back around her. "You know I can't… I just… Edward…"

I pulled her back against my chest. I spoke softly into her hair, measuring my words and taking deep breaths. "Isabella Swan, I love you," I paused.

She took the bate. "I love you too, Edward."

I nodded against the back of her head. "I know you do. Do you believe that I love you?"

She paused this time. I didn't like the hesitation, I didn't like that she had to think about it. "Yes, I believe it."

"I wish you believed in me more," I said honestly. She tried to start in but I hushed her gently. "I know that I don't deserve any type of trust, but I still wish and hope for it. I love you, so much, and I really want to spend my life with you, Bella. I can't imagine being any happier than when I'm with you and I hate it when we're apart. I want you to be able to talk to me, to open up to me, to trust me with your secrets. I won't laugh at you, I won't ever feel anything but love for you, no matter what happens or what you say. Just know that, okay?"

"I've never had an orgasm," she blurted.

Well, now that was unexpected. I tried to handle that little… big tidbit with grace. I swallowed rather loudly before attempting to speak. "You've never-" I still managed to squeak.

"No."

Huh. But don't girls do it too…? "But what about-"

"Nope."

"You've never done that either?"

"No."

Jesus, talk about uncharted territory. "Can I ask why you haven't?"

She shrugged. "I just don't. It's embarrassing."

I was a bit incredulous. "You're embarrassed to touch yourself?"

She was glowing underneath me, so bright red, but she kept talking. "When you say it like that it does seem stupid."

"If it helps any, I do it all the time!"

She giggled a little. "I've realized this. But you're a guy."

"I resent that comment, it's sexist. Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you aren't suppose to pleasure yourself, or get it from someone else. As long as that someone is me, I mean. Because I would, I want to. Right now. I could. God, I want to give you an orgasm right now."

Her grip on my thighs tightened and I could hear her breathing in short, gaspy breaths. "We're, ah, straying from the subject, I think."

"No, not really, quite on subject I think. You shared that you haven't had the pleasures of an orgasm and I'm dying to rock your world."

"R-rock my world?"

I smiled and brushed my fingertips across her jean clad upper thigh. "Mmhmm."

"You're being cocky," she said, her bated breath making her words sound airy.

I chuckled. "In a way."

"Edward, not here."

I chose to ignore her words. There was a million reasons why this spot was perfect, and I could have taken the time to explain them to her, but I just didn't have the patience. I clasped my fingers around her thin thigh and felt her muscles tense beneath my fingers. I played an undistinguishable tune against the inseam on her thigh with my fingertips. No one could see a damn thing from the house with the light fading and my back hid every inch of her body.

"Bella, I'm going to touch you. I'm going to give you an orgasm and you're going to be happy. You're going to feel as amazing and beautiful as you truly are. You're going to be satisfied and feel pleasure that you can only imagine. I'll give it to you, because I love you, and you love me and you're giving me an unbelievable gift by letting me be the first, just to touch you. And you're going to promise me that when you go home tonight, you'll think of me in bed and you'll give it to yourself. You'll give yourself an orgasm while you think of me, then another if you feel like it, and another, and maybe even another. You deserve to feel the pleasure, you deserve it, Bella."

Before I even knew what was happening, my words had just barely stopped and her hands were tearing open the front of her jeans. She had a hold of my wrist and was guiding my hand to the open fly. My mind kicked into overdrive. I actually convinced her to let me touch her. Christ, I was going to touch her pussy... I may have more seduced her into it than convinced her, but essentially it was the same thing.

"Not quite yet, love," I told her. I moved a hand up her torso and gently fingered at the thin fabric. "Up here first."

Her back arched, pushing her small, round breasts high into the air. What a sight. I guided my hand under the fabric and just barely allowed my palm to touch the soft skin of her stomach. She whimpered and squirmed against me. My hand made a slow path up her heated skin to the bottom of her bra. I poked a finger under the edge of the bra where it met between her breasts and waited. She didn't object, in fact she seemed quite impatient with me now. Carefully, I worked my hand under her bra and inside the left cup.

God, it was heaven. Her breast fit against my palm like it was molded to be there and my hand molded for her curves. Her hard nipple dug softly into my palm and I tried to memorize the way it felt. Perfect, it felt perfect.

She was squirming and arching regularly now, practically panting for breath. Good. She ought to be damn near reaching her climax by the time I even touch her, and hopefully it would be as mind blowing as I promised.

I took a few minutes of undisturbed navigating on her breast. Sure, naked in a bed would have been better but this was fun, monumental actually. I drew as many reactions from Bella as I could. And then she seemed to fall off the point of no return.

"Please, Edward, I need it now. I can't take it anymore."

I nosed some of her hair aside and nuzzled up to her ear. "You don't ever have to ask, or beg, Bella. Anytime, anything you want, I'll give it to you if I can."

Her mouth opened in a gasp as I slid my free hand down her stomach, keeping my other fingertips busy pinching her nipples. The upper edge of her panties was silky against my fingertips and I slid my hand under it. Bella moaned, even though I hadn't even really touched her yet. Her pubic hair tickled against my fingertips and I stopped when the soft hair was against my palm. The mere inch that separated her sex from my fingers left little to the imagination. I could feel the heat rolling from her skin like a wave. In the still night, I could even smell that she was aroused, the faint pungentness teased my senses.

It was obvious, but I still had to ask. "Do you want me, Bella?"

"Yes," she whimpered, "please."

She'd been so amazing tonight. All the things she'd done. Defending me, opening up to me, allowing me to be with her this way. She deserved this and so much more. I let my finger fall slowly towards her heat and when my fingertip connected with the waiting soft wetness, I moaned right along with her.

"Edward," she whimpered.

That sound, the mewling cry of my name, threatened to do me in. I started talking to distract myself as I slowly let my fingers explore her undiscovered treasure.

"You're so wet, Bella. I'm so hard." She leaned back into me, pressing my crotch against the small of her back. She gasped as my finger nudged against her erect clit. "I'm going to think about this later. Hop in the shower. Maybe we'll do it at the same time. I wish I could now, but it's okay, because this is so much better. I have later, right now is all about you. I want to hear you give in to me, Bella, I want to hear that it's me that gives you pleasure. Do I make you wet?"

"Yes," she panted.

"Do I turn you on?"

"God yes."

"Do you want to cum, Bella?"

"Yes. Edward, please!"

It was true, I was teasing the living shit out of her. Her clit was just begging to be rubbed and I kept avoiding it, wanting to hear my Bella being open with me as long as possible. But this orgasm had been eighteen years in the making and I needed to ease that tension for her.

My finger, slick with her wetness, slid lengthwise against her hardened nub and she shuddered and arched. I drew careful circles on her sensitive clit and by God, I had her cumming in less then a minute with some actual effort. Her fingers dug into my thighs and from the sounds of it, she could barely breath.

"Edward," she cried, "I think…"

"Oh god, Bella, yes. Cum. For me," I begged.

That was all it took to fling her over the edge. Her back arched so forcefully I felt like the only thing keeping her down was my one hand on her chest and the other in her pants. Her mouth opened in one quiet, but lengthy, moan and her body trembled. Her fingers were leaving bruises on my thighs but I couldn't have cared less.

Bella was having an orgasm. Her first orgasm. She was cumming all over my fucking hand. I totally rocked her world.




0 comments: