Purgatory: Senior Year - Chapter 26

All recognized characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended.

This chapter has been beta'd by the ever amazing: Strae


Since we were leaving right after Bella got off work tonight – Mike had agreed to cover her Sunday shift – she said she'd meet me at my house. Her bags were packed and she was ready for this… adventure.

I dropped her at the front door of the sporting goods store.

"I'll see you in a few," she said, leaning to my side, expectant.

Well, shit. I met her halfway. God, her lips were so soft. Her small hands slid around my neck, pulling me impossibly close.

This weekend was going to be hell. Hell! Hello blueballs!

Her hands slid down my chest as she backed away. "Mmm," she hummed happily, licking her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Thank God for the four hours I had 'til she'd be off work. I swear, if in that four hours I didn't beat it enough times to leave bruises, I was going to repeatedly kick myself in the nuts, if only to make sure erections became an impossibility.

After Bella disappeared into the store, I pulled out of the parking lot and sped home.

– – –

Ow. Just ow. Not only did my right hand feel permanently curled in on itself, my left hand was cramping from over use. My pinky kept twitching.

Bella was due in about twenty minutes, and I imagine I looked about as good as I felt. Three and a half hours of doing nothing but jerking your cock really did a number. My cock felt like a plastic bag, soft and flimsy, and even when it got some wind behind it, it was still easily collapsed.

The thought of getting an erection hurt. Oh joy!

Shit, I thought, one more has to be left in me for the shower. I hauled my ass off my bed and gathered up my disgusting pile of tissues. Jesus Christ, if my mother saw those she'd never look me in the eye again. I dragged my sorry ass to the bathroom and started flushing the tissues down the toilet. As I pulled my boxers off, I shuddered at the fabric rubbing on my tender manhood. Get ready, because you are going through this shit one more time.

My skin felt oversensitive and it stung like millions of needles penetrating me as I stepped under the warm spray.

Final chance. After this there is no more even thinking about sex, let alone hoping for it. Get it out of your system here and now. I reached down and gave my balls a gentle rub. Ouch. I cringed at the feeling. The sad thing, the oversensitivity had me hard in no time.

So many scenarios had already gone through my mind. Hundreds of different positions, different ways I could have Bella. I flipped through them like a Rolodex. And there it was, a new one. Bella standing over me as I sat cross-legged on the floor. My tongue buried deep between her lips, rubbing her clit, suckling on it. One of her legs was cocked up at an angle and her body was arched in a magnificent, elegant S curve. I used two fingers in her pussy, pumping into her wet, tight opening, waiting for that perfect moment when her body started to contract around them. Her hands were in my hair, her eyes watching me, her chest heaving. I reached up and pinched her tight, pink nipple.

She exploded, her body shaking so forcefully I had to place my hand on her hip to keep her up. She sang my name like a song. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers and started milking them, biology telling her body that something was suppose to come from me and be drawn deep into her body. Her girl cum ran down my fingers, her own hands pulling roughly at my hair as I continued to lightly flick over her clit with my tongue. With a final, great shudder, she collapsed into my lap.

My hard cock was greeted to a wonderful friction as her sweat moistened stomach rubbed against it. She brought her hips up and the wonderful friction turned into something so much better. The heat from her wet sex made me shudder before we even touched. My sensitive head brushed against her erect clit, making her arch and putting my mushroomed tip right against her opening. Without a moments hesitation, she sat down on my length, enveloping it in her heat. Her soft insides squeezed at me with a tight grip sending electric bolts of pleasure up my spine.

She murmured sweet nothings to me. Words of little meaning that meant so much, everything. She told me how good I was, how amazing I was, how much she loved me, how she loved loving me. How much she ached for me, how hot I made her, how wet she got just thinking about being with me.

Her knees settled next to my hips and slowly she started up a rhythm. Her nipples grazed my chest and her hair tickled my shoulders. I found her lips and she kissed me with loving passion. She tasted herself on my lips and sucked on my tongue, savoring our mixed flavor.

Out of my dream world, my lower stomach tightened and my balls churned. God, not even a hint of pleasure in this chore anymore. And it was a chore right now. I had to do it to – hopefully – remain functional. But all I really wanted was at least a small part of any of my fantasies to come true. They couldn't though, not yet.

I didn't even feel the urge to make a sound as I came. I just ejaculated, I don't know that it was really even an orgasm from the lack of pleasure. I turned around and aimed my face up at the spray of water and let it wash the last of the sweat and cum from my body.

I vaguely wondered if it was possible to kill yourself with masturbation. It sure felt like it about now. Everything hurt with a hypersensitivity. Even my eyeballs stung, but that could have been from the headache. Sad to think that after all of those…ejaculations, I was more tense and achy than before I started, in every part of my body, less the one which just felt like a deflated inner tube with road rash at the moment.

I looked at myself in the mirror and cringed. My eyes were bloodshot and my jaw was tight – I'd imagine that was from holding back the grunts I was liable to make early on. My shoulders were up and rigid, like a cat ready to pounce. My stomach just hurt. I didn't dare look any farther south. I tried to roll my neck to loosen the muscles but cement had hardened everywhere. Yep, except there. For once.

Fair trade, I suppose. I kind of asked for this, did I not? I continued to towel dry, which felt like mousetraps snapping on my skin, 'til I just couldn't take it anymore and threw the towel over my head. I walked with the towel on my head, in complete blackness out of my bathroom and into the familiar bedroom I was beginning to think of as my own, versus the guestroom it used to be.

"Whoa, buddy!" someone hollered. I jumped but then recognized the voice as Emmett. I was in a mood of just not caring. Nothing he hadn't seen before. "Ever heard of man-scaping! Your bush is habiting some wild animals, my friend!"

"Just one, Emm, just one."

He chuckled, but only for a second. "You feeling okay there, Edward? You usually aren't so down with the junk flying free. Usually you're a bit like a nun with a wrench stuck up her ass."

"I'm fine. You mind leaving though? Bella's gonna be here in a few and we're hitting the road."

"Yeah, I know. Bella told Alice who told Jasper who told me. Do you even answer your phone anymore? I think I've called like twelve times in the past few days."

"I answer my phone," when Bella calls.

"When Bella calls," he muttered. "You need to lose the bitch for a weekend and we'll hit up a strip club."

"Emmett?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't talk about Bella that way."

"Suck it."

He laughed. "You don't look too up for that occasion, big guy."

"Alight, then eat my ass."

He snorted. "I'll take a rimming, but I won't give one."

Too far. Just. Too. Far. I should have seen that coming, considering who I was talking to. I grabbed a pair of jeans from my closet and pulled them on commando. Too damn sensitive to even think about underwear.

"Huh. Never took you for the commando type."

"I never took you for the gay type."

"Gays a strong word. You're a good looking guy, Edward."

"Oh God! Just get the fuck out."

"Oh come on, baby, one kiss. I'll never tell." I punched at him as he came closer. He laughed. "Bella's a lucky girl." I hated the fact that he sounded dead serious.

The door creaked open and Bella peaked in. Emmett got that look on his face. Yeah, that one. The one that put the Oh, shit feeling in my gut. He was all fours on my bed and he crawled his way across it as Bella entered the room. What neither of us expected was him reaching out and grabbing her. She squeaked and fought him as he pulled her towards the bed. I jumped up on the thing ready to kill his ass if he even thought about doing something stupid.

"Hey good looking. Edward was just talking about you. He and I agree we should get a threesome going. Of course, he suggested I pull the caboose of that train. You know, take the tail. His tail."

Bella blanched. Her wide eyes flew to mine. I was still shirtless and my jeans were only half done up. Oh how this could look. Emmett was thoroughly all too convincing and it seems he was extremely bored today. A bored Emmett never had a good outcome.

I kicked Emmett in the ribs, just hard enough to get his utmost attention. It didn't work. His hand snaked its way to my thigh.

"Alright, Emmett. I don't know where Rose is, but we're going so no fun time is coming from us."

He pouted out his puffy lips and dropped his hands – both the one on my thigh and the one around Bella's waist. "She's ignoring me. I'm just so fucking bored."

"Go play with Alice and Jasper. We have to go."

His frown deepened. "Jasper isn't as fun as you." Bella's eyes did that wide thing again. Her dirty little mind was hard at work, she just didn't know Emmett well enough. "And Alice isn't as fun as you," he said, looking directly at Bella.

Her eyes swung to me with an I-don't-know-what-he's-talking-about look. I hopped over Emmett and grabbed her hand and pulled her off the bed. I snatched my gym bag up from the floor, which thankfully was empty, and started pulling clothes out of my dresser. Wouldn't you know it, right there at the top of my underwear drawer was a new box of condoms.

Of course, my immediate reaction was to slam the drawer shut and check if Bella had seen. Given the look on her face, yep, she saw.

Emmett, having witnessed the whole thing, started laughing in the background. Yeah, now I was not in the mood to take his shit. His feet landed heavily on the floor and he made his way over. What was I to do? Emmett's so much bigger than me and blocking his way wouldn't have helped, if anything that would make him happier. He wrapped a huge arm around Bella's shoulders and pulled her towards his side, ensuring neither of us escaped. He knew I wouldn't leave her. God, she was blushing.

"Emmett, I understand you going through Rosalie's underwear drawer, but seriously, going in mine is a huge leap off the deep end."

He just smiled evilly. He slid my top drawer back and gave a phony, loud gasp. "Edward Anthony Cullen! Naughty!" He grabbed the box of condoms and switched it to his other hand, the one that was around Bella. She honestly looked frightened of the box, shrinking away from it like it would bite her. His free arm grabbed my shoulders and I threw my elbow into his side as he pulled me towards him. He didn't seem to mind. "Us three need to have a little chat, I think." Somehow, against my will, I was being dragged towards my bed.

"Emmett, we are leaving. Now."

He didn't hear me. I elbowed him again, and though he reacted slightly, he still just didn't give a fuck. All three of our asses landed side by side on my bed thanks to Emmett's gigantic arms. "Now, given Bella's reaction to the box of condoms, you two clearly haven't done it."

"This is not-"

"Shut up, Edward, I'm talking."

"I don't give a shit-"

"Final warning, big guy." I put all my strength into throwing my elbow into his side. "Ugh. That one is going to leave a bruise." He grabbed the back of my neck like it was the scruff of a puppy. Bella looked like she was about to lose it but couldn't decide on a spot to start hitting. "Now where was I. Ah, yes. Bella," he petted her hair, "you don't have to be afraid. Edward is a good guy and he'll take care of you-"

"Emmett, this is none of your business. I didn't even buy those and we have no plans of having sex. Let me the fuck go. We are leaving."

"What do you mean you didn't buy them?"

"I mean I didn't buy them. Did I stutter?"

He shook his head, then smiled. "That doesn't make any sense. Are you trying to tell me you don't want to have sex with your girlfriend?"

"For the final fucking time-"

"Yeah, yeah, you're leaving. Answer the question, Edward."

"None. Of. Your. Fucking-"

"Business. Got it. But I'm a bit like an ingrown hair. I pop up in the worst places, it hurts like a bitch to dig me out, and answer the question."

"No."

He gave a exasperated sigh and turned to Bella. "How do you put up with him? Surely you'd like to jump his bones?"

Her eyes bulged and not even a squeak could come from her tight lips. My phone buzzed in my pocket. So annoying. I pulled it out since I had nothing better to do. Might as well clean out the inbox while I was stuck here. Weird. Rosalie and I avoided each other like the plague, but the most recent text was from her.

Have u seen Emm?

I threw her back a, He's here right now.

Tell him my parents blocked his number again. I want him to meet me at our place.

Oh thank God! "Emmett, Rosalie just texted me. She said her 'rents blocked your number again and she wants you to meet her at your place."

In his excitement, he released me and bounced up off the bed. Then his eyes narrowed. "My place? We don't meet at my place…"

"She said 'our'. That's what I meant by your." And just to save time, I showed him the text.

"Sweet! You have fun kids. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, which translates to bang like rabbits and enjoy the fuck out of yourselves with no inhibitions. Seriously, you both need to pull the giant dildos, pardon me, sticks out of your asses and fuck each other senseless." The hand motions that went along with the last part made me a tad nauseous. He flashed a toothy grin, gave me a I'm-gonna-get-some wink, and gave Bella the equivalent of a take-care-of-my-boy glare. I'd never been so happy to see Emmett's ass before.

After the door shut behind him, Bella and I just continued to sit on the bed. Completely still and completely silent.

She cleared her throat a few times. "Well, that was awkward," she managed to mutter.

I rubbed my neck. "Yeah. Funny it still feels like the elephant's in the room even after he left." Bella gave an awkward laugh at my lame joke. "Right," I said and stood up. I grabbed one of her hands and hauled her to her feet. "It's a long drive so if we're going, let's go."

She nodded.

"And by the way, I didn't buy the condoms. I have no plans of… well, shit. I had no plans of trying to, er, take that step. But I mean, even if I had, which I hadn't, Emmett stole our condoms."


A/N: Sorry this chapter isn't really anything interesting. Kind of shitty...humorous filler. The Emmett in me...umm...lost my train of thought. ;)




0 comments: