Purgatory: Senior Year - Chapter 33

All recognized characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended.

This chapter has been beta'd by the ever amazing: Strae


A/N: WARNING-Be prepared for one hugely obnoxious lemon, or two, or three. I lost count. I cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged panties. Read at your own risk.

I think Bella fell asleep while I held her there. I remained awake and ran my fingers through her long, dark locks. I decided then and there that I didn't care how much trouble we got in for this. Fuck 'em all, each and every last one of them. We deserved this. We deserved a chance to be alone together, no stress – well, a little, seeing as I was really bummed she still wasn't cumming – no worries, no thinking about anyone but us.

She hummed in her sleep and moved her naked body even closer to mine, practically laying on top of me. I smiled to myself and continued to caress her hair. Just us.

She didn't sleep long, a small power nap was apparently all she needed. She woke up bright-eyed and smiling, with just a hint of a devious glint hiding in there. I didn't question it, I wasn't worried, she could do whatever the fuck she wanted.

It just so happens what she wanted was to get us hot and panting again. She slowly climbed her way up to my lips and kissed me hard, sliding her leg completely over my body and sitting on my stomach.

I couldn't suppress a groan. She was so fucking hot and so fucking wet. I could feel her inching downwards and I gently grabbed her hips to stop her.

She pulled back from me slightly with a confused look on her face.

"Before we do that again, can we talk?"

I got an incredulous stare for that one. I chuckled.

"What do you want to talk about?" she asked, still sitting there on my lower stomach. I don't know that I was capable of a conversation with her seated naked just inches from cock.

I shrugged. "Just to talk. I haven't talked to you in forever."

"We talk every day."

"Yeah, but there is always something else going on. I mean to just talk, you know. Just us." She nodded and laid herself down on top of me. "How are you?" I asked her. "And I mean really, how are you?"

"I do miss you," she said. "We see each other and talk to each other every day, but I guess it's like you said. There's always something else, always something going on, not just us. So I miss you."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her. "I know. I miss you too. But we have each other now."

She inhaled deeply and pressed her face into my neck. "I love you."

Her breath against my neck made me shiver and pull her closer. "I love you too, Bella. Always." We just laid there again, silently holding each other for a few minutes. We didn't have to talk, we both knew how the other felt and our embrace felt so good. "Do you talk about me with your dad?" I asked.

She seemed a bit confused by my question, but answered regardless. "Sometimes, I guess, yeah, you come up."

"So, honestly, how much does he hate me?"

"I don't think he hates you," she said too quickly. "I mean, I think it's more that he hates the idea of you, not you as a person."

I chuckled. "That was one skilled avoidance, love, unfortunately, it didn't work."

Bella sighed. "I am serious. I think it's more the fact that you're my first… er, boyfriend than anything."

"How often do you talk about Jacob?" I asked, even though I didn't really want the answer.

"Me, never," she answered.

"Again, Bella, wonderful avoidance." I rolled my eyes very pointedly at her scowling face as she rested her chin on my chest.

"Charlie still brings him up like he never attacked me. He takes Jake's calls though I refuse. And he conveys the sorries, 'I shouldn't have's, the 'I'd take it back if I could's, 'can't we still be friends', 'the I miss you's. Like I didn't hear…" She pushed her lips together very conspicuously.

"Hear what?" I asked, wondering what she was keeping from me.

"Nothing," she answered. Her terrible acting skills came into play while she pretended it was nothing. She shrugged just a little too big, her eyes were just a little bit too calm and far too wide to be believably innocent. She also bit her lip like she did when she was nervous. Definitely hiding something.

"Hear what, Bella?"

She sat up. Whether she was trying to distract me or not, it worked. All I could think was boobs. Very nice, firm, perfect, perky boobs. Deliciously tasty-looking boobs. My God, those nipples are amazing boobs. Boobs.

Wait. I shook my head and growled a little bit, while closing my eyes and pinching the bridge of my nose. "As much as that worked, I'm not giving up, you fucking cheater. Now what did you hear?"

I wondered if she would take it further to win. Cause she could have. I'm sure she knew that. I warned her, "The longer you draw this out, Bella, the worse I'm going to assume it is."

She sighed. "I'll tell you, but you have to look at me so I can figure out how badly you're taking it."

I peeked through one eye and there she sat, boobs and all. Yeah, no way would I be concentrating with those babies in full sight. I smirked as I reached forward and cupped one in each hand. Smirking wider yet when their perfectness was pressed into each of my palms, I finally met her eyes. I almost laughed at her biting her lip and looking very distracted. Served her right.

"Come on then, out with it."

She glared at me. She took a deep breath and her chest expanding distracted me momentarily. I was beginning to think this was the cure all for everything. She probably could have told me that Armageddon killed the rest of the world, but if my hands were on her boobs, I would still be happy.

"I heard that Jacob told his buddies he would rather have forced me then have had nothing at all."

Nope. I was wrong.

That stupid son of a mother fucking piece of shit fucker.

Bella lips crashing into mine surprised and distracted me, but only for a moment. My hands had fallen away from her in my anger. She grabbed my wrists and pushed my palms back onto her boobs.

"I'm going to kill him," I mumbled on her lips. I think she understood me.

She kissed me harder yet, licking my lips and going to whole nine fucking yards to distract me from the anger with her body and lips.

Somehow it didn't work.

"Gonna fuckin' beat that fucker to death," I growled into her mouth.

She bit my bottom lip, hard, and sucked on it, working her tongue over it in the most amazing way. I made a sound that I'd never heard myself make before and it could only be described as a whimper-growl-moan. Apparently she'd won because all I could think about was the way her body was pushed against me and her mouth moving against mine.

I pushed my tongue out to meet hers and she responded twofold. She grabbed my hair and pressed our lips even harder together. She could hardly breathe, and I could hear her trying to gasp, but my mouth wouldn't let her. I pushed her back slightly and her head fell back in a loud gasp as she caught a breath.

"Edward, I want you," she panted. "I want you so bad right now."

It was my undoing when she looked down at me, her eyes dark with lust. I scrambled for the condoms and tore one off and open.

I don't know if this was another part of her distraction, but frankly, I didn't care.

I rolled the condom on quickly and Bella lined herself up while I held my cock for her. Just as I knew she would, she winced at the first few inches. But she was a pro at relaxing by now and when I was again completely sheathed inside of her, she didn't pause. She settled her legs beneath her like she wanted them and started back upwards.

I groaned loudly at the sight and feel of it. It never ceased to amaze me just how hot and tight her pussy was, not to mention the never ending supply of delicious moisture.

Up and down she went, riding me just like I wanted her to and I hope just like she wanted to. Her heaving breasts caught my attention again and I pressed my palms into them. Her nipples were unbelievably hard. I rolled them between my fingers and she moaned. Her pace quickened and I swear I felt her clamp down on me slightly.

That fact overexcited me, along with the fact that I imagined her screaming my name as her body spasmed around me. It was definitely not the right path for my brain to have taken.

I grabbed her hip and groaned, "Stop, stop."

"No," she said, bouncing harder on me. I again couldn't remember shit but how fucking good it felt. "I want it, Edward, give it to me."

I knew what it was she was talking about. As always, my body didn't disappoint Bella. Though, she had to have been disappointed because there I was cumming again and she still hadn't.

My orgasm just left me more frustrated. I was feeling more than just a bit incompetent and disgusted with myself at that moment and I was probably a bit rougher than I should her been when I grabbed her and threw her back down against my mattress.

I vaguely registered the excitement on her face as I came towards her and then disappointment when I dove face first between her thighs. I couldn't stand the fact that I couldn't please her anymore. So I pressed my tongue against her folds and licked and sucked quickly at her clit. I was delighted at how far her back arched up off the bed.

But she had to be fucking ultra-super-mega horny by now. My useless dick couldn't do a fucking thing for her. I carefully pushed one finger through her wetness and inside of her hot body. Her back arched impossibly higher and I added a second finger quickly. I pumped my fingers in and out of her body and my tongue ran a ruthless path up and down over her engorged nub.

"Oh, God, Edward," she panted. "Oh, God, Edward," she cried louder. I heard her breath catch slightly and felt the unmistakable tightening of her body. "Oooh," she breathed out brokenly, gasping for another breath.

I slowed my tongue slightly and made more firm, precise movements against her clit. Her fingers in my hair curled into fists and she went oddly still. With a final round of my fingers pressing into her and my tongue rubbing on her, she exploded. Her legs shook before clamping down on my head and her shoulders came up off the bed while she pulled at my hair. I didn't notice if she was pulling clumps out or strangling me, because that look on her face was everything and the only thing that mattered.

She fell back into the mattress panting heavily while I slowly continued to lick at her clit. Her hands loosened in my hair and she lovingly ran her fingers against my scalp. I kept my eyes looking up her body and eventually she came to enough to smile down at me. Her hands tried to guide me up towards her, but I refused to move. I so was not fucking finished. I was dead set on making her scream my name.

I wrapped my lips around her clit and lightly slid my teeth over it.

"Ohgod," she gasped.

That's fucking right. The oh-so-amazing spot in her that I'd avoided last time was front and fucking center now. I curled my fingers up and her ass jumped right off the fucking bed when I found it. She pushed down onto my fingers, wriggling into the pressure. She seemed to like firm pressure there so I gave it to her and she moaned loudly. Her hands slammed down into the bed and curled into tight fists while her back arched up high again.

"Holy fucking shit," she cried as I applied even more pressure.

Her dirty mouth spurred me on. I pumped my fingers up into her spot and applied as much pressure to her clit with my tongue as possible. Her ass arched high off the bed with a squeal and I used my other hand to grab her right ass cheek firmly.

She clamped down on me so hard. "Edward," she shrieked loudly, her voice going up a couple octaves at the end, almost sounding questioning.

She clamped down on my fingers so hard that she actually pushed them out and her body quaked then fell down to the mattress, I lost contact with her clit. My arm underneath her got covered in something warm and I watched in amazement as her juice poured from her body. With each clench, another gush of fluid came rushing down onto my arm.

I was fucking transfixed as she writhed hard and came so much fucking harder. A final rocking shudder rolled through her and one last clench sent one more drop of her girly cum onto my soaking wet sheets.

I used my thumb to catch the liquid and followed up to her hot, crazy wet center. When I brushed her clit, she quaked hard again and cried out another, "Oh."

I was pretty fucking satisfied in that accomplishment and I crawled slowly up towards the pillows. She was covered in sweat and her hair was everywhere. I'd never seen her look so fucking sexy. I laid down next to her on my side, propping my head on my arm to watch her as she came back from that.

"Oh my God," she panted. Her thighs clamped and she shook again from an aftershock. I was completely amazed that this was lasting so long for her. I guess if my dick was really that useless, at least I had talented fingers.

"Edward," she groaned.

"Right here, love."

She cracked an eyelid open and saw me lying there watching her. "Don't know what happened," she panted, shaking her head. "Most amazing feeling in the world," she added. "It felt like something burst. So good."

"It was unbelievable. Breathtaking."

She nodded, then she tried to sit up. "Oh my God," she breathed, collapsing back down. Her arms looked like rubber. I chuckled. "I don't feel like I have any bones left," she said.

"That's alright, I'll lie here with you until they grow back."

She laughed breathily and laid there silently, her breathing slowly going back to normal. Finally she sat herself upright. She smiled at me first, and when she looked down at the bed her eyes went wide.

"Did I do that?" she asked, eying the wet stain.

"Like I said, unbelievable and breathtaking."

"My God," she said. "No wonder it felt like something burst."

I chuckled. "It was quite the sight. Amazing," I muttered, kissing her arm that was closest to me.

Her head rested against my shoulder and she leaned into me, I turned my head and kissed her lightly on the forehead then rested my head against hers. Her hand boldly reached out and she wrapped her fist around my still condom covered cock. I couldn't suppress a groan. She stroked me for a few moments then pulled the wasted rubber off, tossing it away.

Her body moved too quickly for me to notice in my dazed stupor. I did notice the feeling of her lips wrapping around me. Again, it was impossible to suppress a groan. I knew there was no point in telling her she didn't have to or that I was fine, because she was going to do what she wanted to do and it really felt too good to say anything.

I kept my eyes on every movement she made as she slid her tongue from my head to my balls, wrapped her lips around the top and went down until I hit her throat, then swirled her tongue around my head. She did that, and everything in between. The sucking sounds she made when she'd pop off of me were outstanding. I was disappointed when she quit.

She brought her mouth up to mine and without a second thought, I kissed her, tongue and all. Her hand moved between us and she started stroking me again. Again, no second thought. I hummed happily into her mouth. Then before I could even comprehend what the hell had happened, I was trapped in hot heat and wetness. Bella stared at me apprehensively while I froze with shock.

"What the hell did you just do?" I gasped out.

"I want us to do it like this, nothing between us."

I stared incredulously. "Jesus Christ, are you thinking clearly? God, what if I…? We can't. No, no. Absolutely not."

I think she recognized as much as I did that I was trying to convince myself. She was cheating again, but there were much higher stakes this time.

With her hand on my shoulder, she rolled, bringing me with her. "Pull out if you have to, go as slow as you have to, stop if you have to, but I know I can give you what you want like this."

"You really overestimate my self-control, Bella. The second you start cumming, I'm going to fucking explode and you're going to end up pregnant. This is stupid." And I couldn't bring myself to stop it or pull out, despite every ounce of logic.

"I trust you."

Of course she fucking trusted me. Her legs were wrapped around my hips and she was slowly grinding against me, working me with her soft inner muscles. Nothing between us, just us. That fact was glaringly fucking obvious.

"This is fucking stupid," I said again, and as I started to pull out, she allowed me. When I started to push back in, she moaned.

I was on my knees and her ass was off the bed, her legs bent behind my ass. I gently grasped one of her hips and slid my other hand down her stomach, pressing my thumb between her folds and finding her clit. She moaned again as I moved in and out of her, this time rubbing her clit.

This without a condom bullshit would be the death of me. It felt unreal. No, opposite of that. It felt unbelievably real. Nothing between us, just us, all the fucking way. The risk was scaring the shit out of me. I think Bella was enjoying taking a risk. A fucking huge one. Fucking stupid mistake, but it was too late to turn back now.

I had to stop a few times, and she would freeze when I did. She tried to be completely still but couldn't stop her pussy from twitching and she couldn't help that her heartbeat reverberated deep inside of her. I came close a couple times to completely losing it, but I managed to scare the urge off.

Completely off the wall unexpectedly, Bella arched high off the bed and dug her fingers into my arms. She bucked hard into me with her hips and I groaned as she clamped onto me.

"God, Edward, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Of course she'd fucking scream that at me now, when I was doing everything in my power to hold back. Halfway through her orgasm, it all became too real. All the wetness right on my skin and the power of her pussy spasming on me. I couldn't take it anymore. With a loud groan, I pulled out of her and just barely made it to her stomach, where I emptied a large load.

I'm fairly sure we both passed out because the next thing I remembered was the sound of Bella's stomach growling and the room being pitch black.



0 comments: