Purgatory: Senior Year - Chapter 16

All recognized characters belong to Stephenie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended.

This chapter has been beta'd by the ever amazing: Strae


Thank God Bella's ass was really fucking sexy, or else I might not have made it to the house if I didn't have it to follow. My knee was throbbing like hell, and walking without limping was not an option.

Bella noticed.

"Are you alright?" she asked me after noticing my gimping.

"Fine," I answered, trying to put on a show of hiding my pain.

"Does it hurt?" she asked, seeing through my terrible acting skills.

I sighed. "Yes, it hurts, but we're not going to worry about that."

I grabbed her hand that wasn't holding books and towed her in the direction of the living room.

Bella's house didn't contain any elaborate furniture or fixtures, I doubted the couch was even bought new, but still, everything looked… homey.

I dropped back into the couch, knowing that it was comfortable, and pulled Bella with me, hugging her to my side.

"I believe I'm suppose to be cowering right about now, am I not, Mr. Dangerous?" she asked snarkily from my side.

I gave an evil laugh and pushed her back into the couch, throwing myself on top of her. I didn't actually even put any of my weight onto her, but I still had her held down against the coach and she did look quite shocked with me.

"Are you scared now?" I asked, grinning.

"No," she tried to reply firmly, but her voice shook, giving her away.

I smirked wider and leaned down towards the exposed white skin of her throat. "How about now?" I asked when my lips were just close enough to brush her throat.

"No," she said again, the shakiness only increasing.

I placed the tip of my tongue against the pulsing artery in her throat and followed it up to her jaw, then I followed the curve of her jaw to her ear. I pushed her hair back with my nose and placed my lips directly against her ear to ask, "Where shall I leave the first mark?"

I didn't really give her a chance to answer. I gently caught her earlobe with my teeth, giving it a small tug then started kissing and nipping at the side of her neck. Every time my teeth touched her skin, her reaction grew more pronounced. Her body would give small tremors and her breath would catch in her throat, she'd exhale loudly, then she'd suck in another sharp breath.

When I made it back to the front part of her neck, where I softly started sucking on her skin, she finally gave me an answer. She tucked her chin slightly, making me move lower – not that I minded. "Edward, don't," she warned.

I smiled against her collarbones and started giving them proper attention, licking, biting, and sucking at them. She was tensed underneath me, breathing hard and making these unbelievably sexy whimpering noises.

Now, where to put the hickey she so refused? Her button-up shirt was taunting me. "Here, open me, kiss down here," it called. And though my head told me not to, I obeyed.

Very slowly, very watchfully, I reached for the top button on her shirt. I don't even think she noticed that one opening while I continued to taste her skin. The next one didn't come open quite so easily and she definitely noticed.

She jumped slightly, realizing what I was doing and I waited for the shove and scream. It didn't come, so I reached for the next button, looking up into her eyes. She looked absolutely terrified and I began to feel like a pedophile.

I was pushing my luck. Did I really want to lose the best thing that ever happened to me? No, but I also didn't want to remain a coward. I had to push our boundaries.

You've been dating her a day, you don't even have boundaries yet. Everything is off limits. I was so ready to tell my head to shut up, but I was distracted by the heat coming off her skin.

Bella may have been shy, but she'd stop me if she didn't want it. Besides, I wasn't actually going to take the shirt off, just open it a little bit.

With the third button open, I pushed the shirt open and nearly gave myself an orgasm. Fuck, her skin is soft and holy fuck, I just touched her boob. And her bra was blue. Bella wears blue bras! I wonder if her panties match.

Don't even think about it. Too late. This is some prime shower material right here. This is the best mistake I ever made. It was hard to think of it that way, but deep down – maybe not down, just deep, somewhere, far away from my loins – I knew it was a mistake. And still, how could seeing this be a mistake?

The fact that I had to question it was the reason. I couldn't stop staring. It was her breasts, for Christ's sake, and her bra; how long had I thought of this sight? Never had I even come close to beholding its true beauty.

My original plan was playing somewhere in my brain, but absolutely nothing would distract me. Fuck, how can one girl be so fucking beautiful? Naked, Jesus, naked was going to be… Okay, time to stop thinking about that.

Control. I really needed to start learning some control with this girl. She made me crazy, in every way. I wondered if she was enjoying it at all, or if I was the only one just about getting my rocks off. Probably just me, the sick little perv man that was shamelessly staring at my blushing girlfriend's rack.

What is wrong with you? I'm a teenaged boy with a penis, that's what's wrong with me. Nice, blame the penis.

I ignored my head, and the thought of her enjoying this came back into my brain. She was blushing, more than I'd ever seen her blush in my life. Her whole chest was darkened with a enticing crimson color. And low and behold, how I had not noticed the nipples.

She's cold, you asshole. Uh-uh. Horny. Enjoying this. Bella's nipples were hard because she wanted me. Blue panties, darkened with her wetness… Oh, God.

"Edward?"

She had such good timing. I gulped down some air and threw myself at her mouth for a distraction. Bad choice. Board games and homework would have been distracting; Bella's lips were not at all helpful in my intended course of distraction.

She seemed eager as she kissed me. Excited. God, let her be excited.

Her fingers came to the back of my head where they toyed with the almost-not-there hair. Her stubby, little fingernails were giving my scalp a nice massage, not being long enough to scratch – not that I would have minded her nails digging in a little, as long as it was out of excitement. Her mouth opened with mine and I, so very happily, pushed my tongue against hers.

We'd hardly just started kissing and Bella already seemed to be incapable of breathing. Somehow, her kiss did work to distract me enough that I remembered just what I had planned to do. Now seemed like a good time, since I had it on mind.

I moved my lips down over her chin and lower to her throat and lower yet, past her collarbones. I gave tiny, soft kisses to every piece of her skin in my intended path.

It seemed the lower I got, the faster her chest rose and fell. I couldn't look up into her eyes, knowing that if I saw that fear again, I'd stop. I didn't want to stop, and if she wasn't going to tell me to stop… even if I knew I should… I wouldn't.

My chin came into contact with the top part of her breast and I fought for the control I so needed. I bit my tongue to keep it behind my lips and I grabbed the couch cushions that my hands were resting on at Bella's sides to keep them there. I went slowly, trying not to rush as I moved my lips lower until they were at the swell of her breast.

Which breast? Shit, that's a tough choice. I moved down to the valley between her breasts and kissed up her right breast. No, left, it's closer to her heart. Well, don't I sound romantic!

I kissed back up her left breast and tried to find the perfect location. I traveled along the top edge of her bra, searching with my lips for the spot. I found it at the highest part of her boob, where the most skin was exposed to my greedy lips. My tongue forced its way out and started wetting and tasting her soft, perfect skin.

When it was thoroughly readied, I scraped my teeth lightly over it, just to feel the wonderfulness against my teeth. I attached my lips to her skin and her chest went oddly still as I sucked lightly at the flesh. It felt like lightening bolts were moving from the small piece of her skin in my mouth and shooting around in my entire body.

Dear lord, this woman! Her fingers worked at my skull, pulling me down even harder to her chest. I sucked a bit more firmly at the skin, tasting her skin as much as possible.

I pulled away and immediately checked my work. Proudly, I smiled down at the small bruise I had made. Mine, this woman is mine! The proof is there, written on her chest. My bruise left as a perfect little tag.

My delighted eyes traveled up to her face. Her lips were parted and her eyes were closed as she laid unmoving. Jesus, she wasn't even breathing.

"Bella?"

Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and were completely blank as she stared at me. Well, at least she was conscious enough to respond to commands.

"Breathe."

She drew in a ragged, shaky breath and turned red all over again. Since she was at least breathing now, I returned my eyes back to my mark. Greedily, proudly, so fucking excitedly I very gently traced the bruise with my fingertips. An evil planned formed then and I, although sadly, carefully refastened the buttons on her shirt.

Before she knew what was happening, I pulled off my shirt and had us flipped over so she was on top.

Completely disoriented, she laid on my bare chest. I swear she was trying not to touch me as she attempted rolling away. I laughed and held her to me.

"It's my turn," I said arrogantly.

Her already frightened features turned shocked and frantic. She couldn't seem to decide where to look as her eyes darted from my face to my chest to the blank TV screen on the other side of the room.

As she stared at the TV, she mumbled, "You can't be serious."

I tried to encourage her to look at me by kissing her cheek. She didn't. "I'm completely serious. I want my very own little ta— hickey." I stopped myself from saying tag, fearing she'd take it the wrong way.

"Why d-"

A car door slammed close by and her question cut off with a gasp. Feeble and gentle little Bella really put up her best effort then, giving me little warning before she forcefully pushed herself away from me, her knee slid between my legs and giving a deadly blow to my fully engorged boy parts.

I held in the girlish scream, but I immediately tasted blood and got tears in my eyes, seeing black and little white stars. Bella was standing now and I literally just fell off the couch to the floor. Her response was to throw my shirt at me then disappear.

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, I chanted to myself. But fuck, it hurt so bad, I couldn't stop all the tears. And I had to recover quickly too. After only a few short moments to enjoy my anti-post-coital feeling, I had to sit up and pull my shirt on.

I leaned back against the couch, facing away from the door as much as possible. Just a second before the door opened, Bella was at my side with an open can of soda and textbook while I wiped my tears away.

I knew she wouldn't have possibly done it on purpose, but still, she could have given a little thought to my already bruised, broken, swollen, bloody genitals before tossing a heavy textbook right against them. The pained, girlish scream barely stayed in this time and I made a disturbing gurgling sound when my balls and cock were again crushed.

My watery eyes leaked some more and I clenched my jaw so not to start weeping like a child. But fuck, I just wanted to curl into a ball, cupping my smashed gonads. I blacked out momentarily from the pain and prayed for death but was only rewarded with more throbbing pain as I opened my blurry eyes.

I heard a deep familiar voice in the distance and squeaky little Bella at my side but couldn't concentrate enough to know what they were saying.

There was no way I was studying tonight. I need some fucking ice and a whole fucking country worth of vodka.

Could I stand? Was I standing? Could I walk? I attempted all of the above and though I couldn't see straight, I think I made it out the door.

Was that silver thing my car? God I hope so, let it be my car.

"Edward, where are you going?" came a worried voice from behind.

I just wanted to dig a hole and live in it for the rest of my life. Don't cry. I fought that urge off with lots of effort. I coughed, and I swear it was bloody… Coughing up blood, that's not good, right? The urge to caress my beaten nuts was extremely hard to stop.

I don't think I could speak human at the moment though, unless girlish sobs and cries counted. I coughed again, hoping to clear out the cobwebs. "I'll see you tomorrow," I said in a voice that wasn't even close to my own with a fake bass tone to it. I'd be singing tenor for the rest of my life after this, I'm sure of it.

I ran into something behind me, which turned out to be my perfect, shiny, silver Volvo. I flung the door open, hearing an extremely frightened girl's voice saying, "Edward," before slamming my door and speeding away.

I made it home after sacrificing my dignity and pulling over to shed a few tears. My phone in my pocket buzzed once but I couldn't bring myself to look at it yet.

I needed a doctor. Carlisle was home.

"Carlisle, I need to talk to you!" I bellowed into the house, making a straight line to my bedroom.

"Honey, Bella called. She sounded worried. Edward?" my mother yelled after me.

"Dad!" I yelled back.

I heard his quick footsteps behind me and I waited from him to enter my bedroom to close my door. I tried not to cry but I swear the pain was getting worse.

"What is it? Are you okay?"

"I don't think she realizes she did it, I'm not mad at her, but holy fuck, she kneed me in the balls, Dad. I can't feel my legs and I'm coughing up blood. I think I'm dying."

His wide, terror filled eyes slowly starting smiling at me. A small smirk played at his lips before he became gravely serious.

"Yes, Edward, this is surely a death sentence. Coughing up blood? Did you black out too?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Hmm. She got you good, didn't she?"

Why did it sound like he was laughing at me? I did a careful inspection of his face. He was fucking laughing at me. Bastard! I turned a murderous stare on him.

"You're suppose to be a goddamn doctor and I'm dying and you're laughing at me."

"Doctor is in, I'll bring the scalpel so I can remove the shattered testes. Shall I remove the crushed pride as well?"

"Fuck you," I spat at him, through tears, which ruined the effect.

"My poor, fragile son."

He disappeared then, and returned graciously with a pain pill, a cold glass of water, an ice pack… and an Enya CD.

Fucking bastard.




0 comments: