Renegade - Chapter 2

Click here for the full chapter

Renegade

Chapter 2


It's just you and your hand tonight.

Pink ~ U + Ur Hand


The next two weeks really sucked major balls. I went to school, I went to football practice, I went home and sat in my fucking room – which still smelled like vodka and vomit, mind you – and that was pretty much it. After our weekly games, my parents drove me home, because my car was revoked on game days, and I got to sit at my desk staring at the cobalt blue wall doing abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

No fucking parties. No fucking alcohol. No fucking cell phone. No fucking car Friday night through the weekend. No fucking visitors. No fucking. No fucking anything but me, myself, and I. Which meant I was literally fucking myself, way more than is considered acceptable. Christ, after two weeks, that gets really fucking boring. But when you have nothing to do, jerking off just seems like the best option. Especially when there is a full bottle of lube sitting in your bedside drawer with a pile of Playboys.

I even read the articles I was so fucking bored. They weren't that interesting. That, or they just dulled in comparison to the titties.

The moment my parents handed me back my cell phone on the fateful Sunday night of my release, I called Jake.

"Holy mother of God, I thought I was going to die of boredom," I rambled off after his monotonous hello.

"Mm," was his brilliant reply.

"Jesus Christ, don't sound so fucking excited to talk to me," I complained.

He laughed, loudly, right into my ear. "You're such a whiny bitch. Why am I friends with you again?"

I glared at nothing at all, hoping he'd just know I was glaring. "Because I'm the rich, hot quarterback of Forks High. And I have a big dick."

He snorted. "Why the fuck would I be friends with you because of your dick size? Mine's bigger anyway."

I barked a laugh. "Yeah, in your fucking dreams. All the ladies know I have the biggest, best dick in Forks-"

"Speaking of ladies," he cut me off. I started to interrupt him for not letting me finish, but he just kept talking while I lectured him in manners. "…Chief's daughter so she'll probably either be a closet freak or a complete prude."

"What?" I asked, lost.

He sighed exasperatedly. "Listen, you fucktard." I called him a few swear words, which made him laugh, then agreed to keep my mouth shut for him to explain. "As I was saying, we have a new girl coming to school on Monday."

"Okay," I drew out the word, wondering why this was so important.

"She's Chief Swan's daughter. I guess she's only been up here a handful of times since her mom left Charlie when she was four. Charlie and her usually spend a couple weeks in California or whatever on vacation. No one really knows her, but I guess she's pretty hot. Being the Chief's daughter though, I'll bet she's either going to be a fucking prude or a closet freak."

Ah, fresh meat. This was probably the biggest talk of the town over the weekend. Of course, I missed out on it. "Where's she from?"

"Arizona."

After a moment's thought, we both muttered, "Closet freak," at the same time.

"Story is that her mom remarried and now Isabella is coming to live with Charlie, willingly, to give her mom and new step-dad some privacy. I say that's a crock of shit. Why are we just finding out now? That wouldn't exactly be a snap decision, would it? One would have to dwell on that type of choice."

I rolled my eyes. Jake and his theories… "Yeah, sure," I agreed. "So her name's Bella?"

"No, it's Isabella."

I shook my head, deciding right then and there that I would be calling her Bella. Isabella is a prude's name, Bella is a closet freak's name.

"Right. So she's hot, huh?"

"According to Mike. He-"

"How the fuck would Newton know if she's hot or not? Does he fucking know her?"

Seriously, Michael David Newton was the biggest fucking fag I'd ever met. I hated his fucking guts. There was no fucking way I was hanging out with the new girl if she knew Newton.

"Jesus, calm down. Would you let me fucking finish?" I remained silent so he'd continue. "There's some shit about Newton's mom being friends with Isabella's mom when she was around here. Guess they're Facebook friends or something and Mike's mom showed him a pictures of Isabella. No one else has seen her."

"Well, fuck, if Mike thinks she's hot she might look like your big toe in a wig. She's probably fat or something," I hedged, hoping it wasn't true since Mike didn't actually know her. I'd really love to get to know her first, rub it in his stupid face.

"Ah, I don't think so."

I waited for an elaboration, but one never came. I decided to drop it. "So, how-"

"I got to jet, Cullen. See you at school tomorrow. Don't scare the new girl."

The line clicked, not giving me a chance to yell at his stupid ass. Fucking bastard.

– – –

I was still sleeping off the hangover so by the time 7 o'clock rolled around on Monday morning, I was groggy and pissed off. The horrendous sound that an alarm clock made to wake one up was honestly the worst sound in the fucking world. I would rather wake up to a choir of fat girls singing the Klondike Bar song way off tune.

I could only imagine what they would do for a Klondike Bar.

I would really just be happy to wake up to head every morning. Definitely. I should hire someone for that.

Great, now add horny to that list of undesired emotions for a Monday morning.

I sighed and rolled out of bed, not exactly looking forward to my morning shower, since I would definitely be jerking off now that I was up. I was too fucking tired to jerk off. But the alternative was definitely more exasperating.

I had a bad case of Erectile Dysfunction, you see. Only my dysfunction was not that I couldn't get it up. No, it was that I couldn't get it to go down. When that fucker was up, he was up until he was happy. There was only one way to make him happy.

Hence my self-love in the shower that nearly made me late for school.

– – –

I should have known my luck was bad the moment I woke up. I didn't always wake up pissed off and tired. I only woke up pissed off and tired on days that were destined to be bad.

Today was destined to be bad.

On top of the tedious, albeit pleasant, morning wank, nearly being late for school, almost running Cardy over with my Volvo – okay, seriously that would have caused more damage to the Volvo than it would have done to his monstrous ass, so I get to be the one pissed about that – new girl was fucking hot.

New girl was like… not-my-type-at-all-but-I-want-to-lick-her-from-tit-to-clit hot. Seriously.

And Jake was all fucking over that.

The bad day just continues to suck. Morning head would have made it so much fucking better

"Hi, I'm Edward Cullen," I offered, slapping my 'panty-dropping' grin on.

Jake glared at me. New girl blushed.

I was fucking hard again.

"Bella Swan," she muttered, still blushing and staring at her shoes. Which were black, old school Converse chucks, I might add.

I raised my eyebrow at Jake, rubbing it in a little that I was the one who called that shit. Totally a closet freak… I knew she was a Bella.

"How you liking the rain, girl?" I heard Newton call, his annoying voice succeeding in grating a final fucking nerve.

"Mike, shut the fuck up," I snapped.

New girl's wide eyes raised to mine for a brief moment then flew back down to her chucks. I cursed under my breath.

Way to make an ass of yourself you…ass.

"Dude, watch your language in front of the lady," Jake said, very obviously smirking at me from over her shoulder.

I wanted to deck that motherfucker like never before.

New girl seemed to turn more red and shifted uncomfortably. Say something you asshat.

"You're really pretty."

I swear to Christ, every student in the Forks School District heard me mutter those words, even though I'd barely whispered them. There were dozens of wide eyes on me.

New girl's, Jake's, Newton's, who was still standing slightly behind Jake, Yorkie's, who was standing slightly behind Newton, Crowley's, who was standing slightly behind Yorkie… Christ, was there a line?

Was I on the right or wrong side of the line?

I walked away, trying to salvage what was left of my dignity. Frankly, after spanking it this morning then blurting word vomit, I honestly don't know that I had any dignity left at all.

Jessica didn't care. She was on me like flies on stink. All. Fucking. Day.

"Is that new girl lame or what?" Jessica whined in her nasally voice, which was only made more nasally by her whine. It was incredibly fucking annoying. "Why is everyone all over her?" I didn't answer. Jess was usually content just to talk to herself and pretend someone was listening. I didn't figure this time was any different, even though I was actually listening this time. "She's not that pretty." She made an unattractive face and I scrunched up my own to keep in my retort. "I heard even you said she was pretty."

She followed me from the lunch line to my usual table, where Jake was sitting with new girl faithfully by his side. How fucking irritating. I wanted Jake gone and new girl to myself.

Jessica plopped into my lap the moment I sat down. I believe my eyebrows were only beat in their race to a hairline by Cardy's.

"Hi Isabella," she whined, from my lap, irritating the fuck out of me. Literally. Apparently there were now two cures for my excitable cock syndrome, happiness and Jessica. I'm pretty sure that my balls were actually hiding inside my body at the moment. Huh…

I not so nicely shoved her off of my lap, half expecting Cardy to pummel me right at the lunch table. He looked the other way as Jess gasped and tottered. She derisively huffed then stomped to an empty seat closer to Newton, who was staring at Bella.

Jake looked close to tears with restrained laughter. New girl was blushing and looking anywhere but at me. Cardy was glaring at his sister. Jasper's hand wasn't shoved up Alice's shirt. Huh…

Was this some kind of alternate universe? Was I in some weird kind of fucking dream? Would new girl think it was kinky if I asked her to pinch me?

My hangover was definitely still talking, I decided.

The table was fairly quiet as we ate our lunch. If anyone talked, they mostly just addressed new girl. It was really annoying that they wouldn't leave her alone. She didn't really look all that pleased with the attention. I kind of wanted to save her. I mostly wanted to beat the shit out of all the assholes that wouldn't leave her alone. I even wanted to beat the shit out of Jake. I especially wanted to beat the shit out of Jake, actually. And Newton.

It was my hangover though. I chugged my bottle of water and finished my slice of pizza, hoping it would help flush any remnants of alcohol out of my system.

Tomorrow, everything would be back to normal. Jake would be my best friend, new girl would be just another girl, Cardy would want to kick my ass for being rude to Jess, Alice would be permanently attached to Jasper's pelvis, and all would be right in the world. I would be back to my good old self. The only thing that wouldn't change was my hate for Newton, because that was unchanging.

– – –

Turns out I had biology with new girl. Jess was her normal chatty self. Banner was more pissy than normal. Guess what happened?

Okay, I'll tell you.

Jess was practically humping my leg, while Mike was practically humping new girl's. I'm not sure which disgusted me more.

"Cullen, answer the question," Banner spat. Yorkie got soaked in spittle.

"Uh, what?" I replied brilliantly.

Banner growled. "Stanley and Swan, switch seats, now. If I hear one more peep from either of your tables, it will be detention for all of you."

I inhaled a sharp breath, not over the detention threat though. New girl was coming to sit with me. Jess didn't seem all that upset. Mike looked like someone just kicked him in the 'nads. I wanted to laugh. New girl didn't look pleased either. Mike was staring pleadingly at her with big, gooey, gross shit-brown eyes. She didn't give him a sideways glanced.

I may have poorly disguised a laugh with a cough.

Banner gave me the stink eye while new girl avoid me as well.

I didn't mumble a word to her in fear of getting her in trouble. She definitely was not the type of girl who liked trouble, even if she was a closet freak.

Banner finally announced it was time to began the lab he'd been describing at length, though I hadn't caught a word of it.

"Oh, and you can thank Cullen and Newton for your new permanent lab partners. No more Mr. Nice Professor Banner."

"No one calls you Professor anything, dick head," I muttered under my breath, not liking the glare Ben Cheney was shooting me before staring wistfully at the back of Angela Weber's head, who was partnered with Yorkie – and probably covered in Banner spit.

As new girl began setting up for the lab, I chewed on my lower lip. I winced as I decided I needed to just word vomit again quickly, though hopefully something helpful would come out this time.

"Listen, new… Bella, I'm sorry about this morning."

Not bad, not bad, I thought. Except for nearly calling her 'new girl'. I needed to tone that down a bit. Bella, Bella, Bella. New Girl 'Closet Freak' Bella.

I watched red creep up her neck and into her cheeks. I sort of whimpered at the sight.

My dick stirred, restarting its happy dance in my pants. So fucking hard. I swear, if it could talk, it would be singing "It Must Be Love" or something as equally cheesy. Who the fuck gets hard over a blush? I'm pretty sure girls stopped blushing in the 1950's, when dudes stopped reacting to it. Yet, here we sit, one of us red, one of us hard…

She nodded minutely and continued setting up for the lab. It was probably best if I just sat back and didn't interrupt.

A few minutes must have passed while I watched unabashedly as her shirt dipped when she bent over, revealing a black bra that screamed "closet freak."

"Prophase," she muttered.

"Pardon me?" I asked. Wondering if she'd just insulted me in another language.

She peaked at me out of the corner of her eye, looking like she might ask if I was mentally challenged. "Prophase," she said again.

"Oh… kay?" I said.

She pointed to the piece of paper in front of me with four empty slots, all numbered. "Can you write the answer down? Number one is prophase," she explained slowly.

Jesus, Cullen, are you mentally challenged?

"Uh," I cleared my throat, straightening my shoulders. "Do you mind if I check first?"

Her eyebrows shot up as she stared at me incredulously, a hint of amusement obvious in her upturned lips. Yep, this girl was fucking smart, she knew I had no fucking clue.

"By all means," she said, offering me the microscope.

I sniffed arrogantly and leaned dramatically towards the eyepiece, peering into it for a brief moment, wondering how she could tell what that shit was, then nodded stoically. "Prophase."

My eyes darted towards her when she snorted. I didn't miss the roll of her eyes. She's a sassy one. I want her!

Shaking my head, I watched her change the slide then offer me the eyepiece with a cocky smile. I could kiss that fucking smirk right off your face.

Again with a dramatic sweep, I took the eyepiece, glancing at the fuzzy bubbles. I had no fucking idea, of course.

I covertly darted my eyes towards my open text, noticing four bold words. Prophase was already used, so my options were Anaphase, Metaphase, and Telophase.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe…

"Anaphase," I decided.

Cocky smile still in place, she took the microscope and checked for herself. That cocky smile fell and I immediately started to write "anaphase" in slot two. She noticed and narrowed her eyes.

The lab went on like so. New… Bella was sassy and I was attempting to be suave, and probably failing. By the end of class, she could meet my eyes without darting them away. She couldn't do it without blushing though, so I kept my book bag in my lap the entire class.

She'd been speaking pretty freely most of the latter half of the lab. Mike was shooting daggers at my head. Jessica was shooting daggers at Bella's head. Bella had a case of word vomit two minutes before the bell rang.

"Your hand writing is really pretty."

We both blushed and looked at our shoes.



A/N: My beta is on FF and Twilighted as Strae – you should take a minute or two to check out her fuckawesome stories. We've even collaborated on a one-shot together, which can be found on her profile.

0 comments: