How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay - Part 9

Click here for the full chapter

A/N: Strae beta'd and prompted, show her some love!


How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay

Part 9


I wake up to my bed shifting and open my eyes just in time to see Edward digging my pajama bottoms out of his ass. The morning wedgie—the reason I usually sleep nude, or one of them. He walks into my bathroom and doesn't even bother shutting the door.

It makes me smile.

"I can see you," I say. I honestly can. Even though the toilet is placed behind a wall, I can see him waist up from my bed because of the mirrors. I swear I didn't do that on purpose...

He meets my eyes in the mirror and leans his arm up against the side wall. "Enjoy the show then, baby."

I don't, because someone watching me pee makes me feel kind of awkward. I roll over to check the time. It's still fucking early, why am I awake? I hear the toilet flush and smile. That's why I'm up so fucking early, and I'll gladly get up at this time every morning if I get to see him picking his morning wedgie.

He washes his hands, then I hear him making his way back to bed and I internally cringe, because I hate cold, wet hands. He's just so fucking perfect though, he doesn't touch me with them, even when he drapes his arm around my waist.

I scoot back so he's pressed all the way against me and hum contentedly as he places kisses along my shoulder. "I like being the little spoon," I tell him.

He chuckles and somehow manages to get me closer to him. "You mean you like being the one who gets the reach around."

I roll my eyes behind my lids, too lazy to even open them right now. He's such a pervert, I fucking love it. "That too," I confess. I can feel him smiling as he continues to kiss along my shoulder and neck. I could fall right the fuck back asleep, it's so nice. "It's early," I mumble.

"I know, I didn't mean to wake you," he whispers back.

"You don't have to work or go to school today, do you?" I ask, suddenly very awake.

"No, it's Saturday, Jasper."

I knew that... "Oh. But, I mean, you probably have like homework and shit."

"Not so much," he mumbles.

"Are you lying?" I wonder.

"We'll talk about it later, okay?"

I don't really like the sound of that, but he puts his head down on the pillow right behind mine and he's holding me, so I just shut my mind off. For now, I don't want to worry about anything. I'm right where I belong, he's with me, that's all that matters.

– – –

I groan and roll over, but only find cold bed on either side of me. Where the fuck is he? There was no fucking way that was a dream. I sit up and notice SpongeBob is on the TV. Edward is sitting in the overstuffed chair in the corner, smirking at me, a spoonful of cereal half-raised toward his mouth.

"Are you looking for something?" he asks.

I lazily crawl out of bed and walk over to him. Without hesitance, I climb onto his lap and snuggle into his warm chest.

"I guess you found what you were looking for, huh?" he asks when I don't answer him. I nod into his chest and he chuckles. "Did you sleep good?" he asks, somewhat amusedly. I nod. "You're a snuggler in the morning, aren't you?" Again, I nod. "Do you want me to come back to bed with you to snuggle?"

Oh my fucking God. He is so sweet. "I love you," I practically moan, attacking his mouth and nearly making him spill his cereal milk all over the place.

First the flowers— Oh, shit, the flowers! "I'm such a bad boyfriend," I groan, pushing away from him.

"What? No, Jasper, that was good. Wait, where the fuck are you going?" he yells after me as I haul ass to find the flowers he brought me and I abandoned.

"Shit," I whine when I see them. They're all wilted. I am such a bad boyfriend! I carefully pick them up, but that's no good anyway because they're frickin' shriveled and gross already. Edward walks in and I feel even worse. "I'm so sorry," I snivel.

"They're just flowers," he says with a shrug.

"No, they aren't. They are the sweetest thing ever, no one has ever bought me flowers before and now I know why! Look what I did to them!"

"Jasper, are you PMS'ing?" Do not throw the flowers at him... "Come on, baby, just give me the flowers and I'll toss them. It's not a big deal, I'll buy you some more if you want. Besides, there were more dire situations to deal with."

"How are you feeling?" I ask, since he brought it up.

He rolls his eyes. "I'm fine. Christ, you are a mother hen."

I want to tell him that if I were a mother hen, I'd be checking his temperature right now, rectally. I decide to forgo that little rant, but only because I killed his flowers and he stood in the rain for me. "I'm sorry, I just love you, you know. I don't want you to get sick because of me. I'm sorry I didn't hear you knocking sooner. I had my iPod on while I painted."

"I didn't know you paint, I thought you just drew," he says.

I shrug. "I don't paint, I'm terrible at it, I just had to do... something."

His eyes instantly move down and he frowns. "I'm sorry, Jasper. I'm so sorry for the way I was to you."

"No, baby, it wasn't you. I was scared, so fucking scared that you were going to take an out after your brother almost caught us. I panicked, I thought you were going to tell me to get the hell out and never come back, and I fucking reacted so terribly. If you ever needed me, it was probably right then, and I fucking left you."

Edward comes over to me, he doesn't touch me, just stands there directly in front of me. "I did push you away."

I shake my head. "It doesn't matter, I shouldn't have just fucking left. I..."

"We both screwed up, baby. You can't shoulder all of this."

"Okay," I mutter. "I forgive you."

He chuckles and shakes his head, then bites his lip and wraps his arm around my neck. "I forgive you too. And I think we should go tell my brother, like right now, because I think he thinks I'm dead."

– – –

Edward explained that he basically went into hermit mode just as badly as I did when we... separated. He didn't fucking go to work or school, which is why he didn't have any homework. Carlisle tried to call him repeatedly and also stopped over, but Edward avoided him at all costs.

I agreed that he should definitely go see his brother immediately. I was less insistent on the fact that he break the news about us, but he wouldn't be swayed. He said he wasn't going to hide me like a whore, he was fucking proud to be with someone so amazing. It was a real display. I couldn't exactly say no, especially since he refused to leave without me.

"Stop fidgeting."

"I'm not," I mutter.

I check to make sure my shirt is buttoned the right way again and pull down the mirror to check my hair, but it's still okay.

"Jasper, you look fine, stop."

"Just watch the road," I mumble, checking my shoelaces.

"I am watching the road," he says. "I can do both."

I give him a glare and he smiles crookedly at me. It's unfair that he's so good looking, he could get away with murder. I pull the mirror down again, not at all confident that my hair is behaving.

"Christ, Jasper, you're going to break the fucking thing if you don't leave it alone." I think he means my hair, but he's glancing kind of worriedly at the visor. He's so fucking infatuated with this car, it's ridiculous. He practically fucking kissed it and apologized to it for leaving it on the street over night in the rain. It would have been sad if he didn't look so fucking hot petting the hood.

I just get that stupid out-of-place hair where it needs to be when Edward makes a sharp fucking turn and I fuck my hair up again. "Jesus, what the—"

His mouth covers mine, cutting me off. His hand is flexed on my neck, pulling me roughly closer, though I don't know that it's even possible that I can get any closer with the console between us, but I try. We're both anxious and nervous, but the kiss is hot and needy, I hope it never ends. But it does.

And when I turn back to check my hair again, I discover he has put the visor back up, and when I reach to put it down, he snaps at me.

"Don't fucking touch it, we're here, you look fine. Now get the fuck out."

My mouth drops open and I turn to stare at him disbelievingly, but he's already getting out. He freezes once he's about halfway out though and falls back into the car, closing the door again.

"Shit, baby, I'm sorry," he says, turning to look at me apologetically. "That didn't come out right."

"That came out exactly like you meant it to." Pure unadulterated fear flashes across his face and I lean over to kiss him. "I've never met the family before so I'm sorry that I'm being annoying, I'm fucking nervous too. Just, don't snap at me like that, it doesn't help, okay?"

"I'm sorry, you know I don't think before I open my mouth most of the time. I promise I'll behave." I cock an eyebrow and he grimaces. "Okay, I probably won't behave, but I'll try not to take my shit out on you. You don't deserve it and it's not fair that I snap at you, I'm really sorry if I say anything that upsets you. You already met Carlisle, he likes you, and Esme is a fucking peach, you don't have anything to worry about. Now kiss me again, because I fucking need some courage."

I don't think he realizes that he contradicted himself by saying I have nothing to worry about but that he is indeed worried. If he has reason to be nervous, I do too. But I buck up for him, he needs me and I'm not backing down this time.

I kiss him, releasing all of my fear and nerves into the kiss. It starts frantic, and when I slide my palm down to his throat, I can feel his blood hammering in his veins. His heart is racing, and I want him to know I love him, that I really love him. I push my hand down further, into the top of his black button up and rub my thumb over the skin where his heart is. He sighs, and the kiss slows.

I don't even realize that we've been sitting in front of the house for about ten minutes making out until there is a sharp rap on the window. Edward tenses up and growls, then pulls away. "The windows are tinted too dark to see in here, otherwise I would just call that good and drive away."

I roll my eyes and lick my lips, tasting him there.

He utterly fucking surprises me by saying, "I love you."

My eyes dart to his and my throat constricts and I understand why he had to swallow so thickly last night before he barely whispered it back. It wasn't because he was nervous or didn't want to say it back. Hearing it just put that Holy Shit feeling in your stomach and made your throat tight and your head swim.

My mouth is dry and I'm swallowing even though there isn't even a drop of saliva to go down. "Fuck," I laugh. Nothing like being choked up.

He laughs too and reaches toward my face. I don't even realize there is wet there until he brushes the tear away and I duck my head in embarrassment. He leans in and kisses my forehead and it makes it even fucking harder not to cry because I'm so fucking happy, he's so fucking sweet. I laugh some more trying to keep the fucking tears at bay and there is another pound on the window.

"Does he have to hit my fucking car?" Edward hisses.

I sniffle a little and smile at him. "Come on, baby, let's do this."

I get out of the car first, and Carlisle looks shocked to see me. "Jasper, hello. I, uh, it's nice to see you again."

"Thanks, you too."

"Yeah, yeah, let's go inside," Edward says, closing the car door carefully.

"Of course it's nice to see you too, Edward. How long has it been now? A week? Without a call or anything? Where the hell have you been? We've been worried sick!"

"I'm an adult," Edward mutters, catching my eye and jerking his head toward the house.

I guess that means I'm supposed to follow. Carlisle is ranting behind us as he follows toward the house, I don't think he even grasps neither of us are paying attention—actually, I don't think he's even taking a breath. There is a beautiful dark-haired woman standing in the front door, a stern look on her face. I think she has to be Esme, but the pictures I saw of her didn't do her justice at all. She practically glows, like a fucking angel or something.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watch Edward react to her. His eyes move to the ground and his shoulders drop, then he does his lip-out pout and I almost melt, even though it isn't directed at me. I hear her sigh from the doorway and her heels click loudly across the patio as she runs toward us. She wraps her arms around Edward's head and hugs him tight, maternally, almost aggressively.

"I've been worried sick," she bemoans.

"I know," Edward says, hugging her back. "That's him," I hear him whisper.

"What?" Esme asks confusedly, glancing at me.

"Him," Edward whispers meaningfully.

I shift awkwardly as Esme stares at me in bewilderment. Her eyes pop open wide and a surprised, "Oh!" comes out of her mouth. Edward chuckles and nods. "Him... Good for you," she says honestly, releasing Edward.

"I'm Esme," she says, stretching her hand out to me.

"Jasper," I offer, reaching out to take her hand.

She grabs it and pulls, unexpectedly hard, and then I'm in her arms. "Thank you," she breathes. "You make him happy."

I squeeze her and whisper, "He makes me happy too."

I glance up at Edward and he's watching us with a smile.

"Ah, Esme, I see you've met Jasper," Carlisle says.

His ranting had been a continuous stream up until that point. I had heard a lot of 'the firm' and 'your father' but besides that, I paid as much attention to him as he did to our whispering.

"Yes," Esme says. "He's just wonderful," she tells Carlisle and I blush.

She's accepting us with open arms. That's a good sign. I think. I really like her. She leads us into the house and Carlisle is yelling a torrent of non-curse words at Edward. It's mildly ridiculous.

"Shut up!" Edward finally snaps. "Shut the fuck up, Carlisle! I know I'm fucking in trouble, but you aren't my fucking father. I will deal with him on Monday."

Carlisle huffs and turns away from his brother to face me. "How are you, Jasper?"

"Oh, um, good," I answer awkwardly.

"We have something to tell you," Edward says uncertainly, edging over toward me. I snort and his eyes snap towards me. "Shut up," he whispers, biting back a smile.

Fucking seriously? 'We have something to tell you'? What am I, pregnant? Anticlimactic much?

"So, I know that when you met Jasper I told you he was my friend, but that wasn't the whole truth," Edward says to his brother, who frankly is looking way too confused. Edward's hand slides into mine and I clasp our fingers tightly together. "We are a, uh, couple."

Carlisle stares at us for a moment, taking in our entwined fingers, then his face falls. "Damn it," he mutters and my heart sinks. "Don't tell me this," he pleads. "Everyone experiments at your age, you don't need to tell me about it. I need to talk to you in my office alone, Edward." He turns and starts walking away.

Edward fucking loses it. "Fuck you," he spits, rushing at his brother. His fingers pull roughly from mine, jerking me forward, and I move to stop him, but there is a warm hand on my arm and Esme is there, watching closely. We both watch as Edward shoves Carlisle forward. "Don't you fucking tell me what I can and can't do! He's not some fucking experiment, I wouldn't have brought him here if he was. We're together, get the fuck over it."

Carlisle sighs and turns around, looking past Edward at me. "Edward, please go to my office."

"No, fuck you," he snarls.

Carlisle looks at Edward quickly, but then moves his eyes back to me. "Please," he says. Edward, predictably, doesn't move. I don't know if Carlisle is trying to silently tell me to leave Edward alone or what, but it's making me uncomfortable. "Jasper, please understand—"

"No," Edward shouts, "don't you fucking talk to him. Don't you look at him. He's my boyfriend, I love him, and until you can respect that you don't get the fucking privilege of being able to address him."

Carlisle rolls his eyes at Edward. "You're even more over-dramatic than your mother."

Edward looks really pissed. Esme lets go of my arm and rushes between her husband and her... brother-in-law, I guess—she really seems more like a mother to him. "Don't talk about my mother," Edward yells, looking as if he's only controlling his anger so Esme doesn't get caught in the middle.

"Jasper," Carlisle starts again, this time moving forward to place a hand on my shoulder. Edward is freaking out and Esme is holding him back, telling him to calm down. It's nerve-wracking to say the least. "I want you to know that I respect you very much, and I'm sorry if you feel like I've disrespected you and your relationship with my brother, but please understand that even though I respect you, there are others that can not know about this. I am thrilled that Edward has you, but please, don't ask him to tell anyone else. I know it sounds terrible for me to ask that of you, your love should be something you can share willingly with all, but my father is a close-minded bigot and he will ruin both of you. Edward has worked very hard to get where he is, don't ask him to come out to my father, or he will take everything away from him."

Carlisle was ready to keep going, but Edward interrupted with something other than yelled curse words. "Okay, okay," he concedes. "Your office, don't do this to him," he appeals.

"I do respect you," Carlisle says, almost pleadingly as he squeezes my shoulder.

"I'll be right there," Edward says tersely as Carlisle passes him.

"I'll give you two a moment," Esme mutters. She gives me a smile and says, "I'll be right in here, you can come visit with me if you want."

Edward looks tortured and it's heartbreaking. My stomach is in my throat and I can barely breath. He's walking toward me and I'm so fucking afraid it isn't even funny.

"I shouldn't have made you come with me," he says sadly, slowly stepping in closer to me, cautiously.

I reach for him, needing to feel it, needing to feel him. He pulls me close, and I do feel it, I feel the love, but I'm still barely breathing.

"Don't let him make you question us," he begs. "Please."

I shake my head. "I'm not questioning us, I'm just scared," I admit.

"Don't be. Don't be afraid of him, don't be afraid that I'll change my mind. You have to know by now that when I want something, I get it."

I smile, despite my fear. "Spoiled."

"Maybe," he allows. "But I know I want you, and I'm not changing my mind, I don't care what he says. I'm not fickle."

"Stubborn."

He laughs. "I prefer tenacious. And are you complaining?"

"Definitely not."

"Good," he says. "I'll get my ass chewed and then we can leave, okay?" I frown and I think he feels it against his neck because he pulls back to look at me. "Don't worry about it, I get these 'You're a Cullen, people expect certain things of you' talks like once a week." My frown deepens and he laughs. "What can I say? I'm just a big troublemaker."

"Naughty boy," I whisper with a smirk.

He snorts. "I'll show you naughty."

Oh, boy, does he ever. The way he kisses me should be illegal, at least in public. It also helps to alleviate some of my fear, though I don't like the circumstances we are now in at all. It's not that I mind keeping our relationship quiet, it's the chance that if Ed Senior finds out he'll hurt Edward that frightens me.

"I'll be right back, baby. Go chat with Esme."

"Okay," I breathe.

Esme is waiting for me in the kitchen. She seems to be a fairly modest woman in her designer jeans and blouse. The only thing really over stated about her is her high heels and the giant rock on her finger. I think she's pretty okay.

"Hi, Jasper," she says.

"Hello, Esme," I reply.

"Come have a seat with me, I made you a drink." I hesitate, eying the drink greedily. "What's wrong?" she asks.

I frown and take the seat next to her, grabbing the drink and sipping it curiously. It's gin and tonic, which really doesn't taste that great to me, but I could use some alcohol right now.

"Nothing, thank you."

She smiles sadly and throws her arm over my shoulder, hugging me into her side. "Sweetie, my husband is a good man and he didn't mean you any disrespect at all. If Edward lets you get to know us, I'm sure you'll learn that for yourself."

"Lets me?" I press.

She nods. "He's probably going to be angry at us for a while because of this, which in turn means you most likely won't be spending any time around us, though you're more than welcome."

I glance nervously in the direction Edward disappeared to and Esme squeezes my shoulders. "Hey, he'll be fine. Carlisle rarely even raises his voice and all he's doing in there is some damage control. I think he's just upset that Edward now made him liable if Ed finds out. This family has a lot of secrets, Jasper, we learn to hide them well. And ask."

"Ask what?"

She squeezes my shoulder again and smiles over at me. "That question that is eating you alive right now."

I gulp down a mouthful of my drink and turn my head to look at her. "Does he expect me to leave him?"

Esme just continues to smile at me, and I hope that's good—she doesn't really seem the sadistic type. "Absolutely not, darling. To be perfectly honest, I'm almost positive he wants the exact opposite." I feel my brow creasing in confusion, and before I can ask, Esme says, "I'll tell you why. He's very important to us, you know. He's like the child I could never have. Such a curse, isn't it? Irina not being able to carry to term and myself not being able to bear one at all. The only difference is that I accepted Edward as my own when she would not. I digress, my point is that both Carlisle and I love Edward very much, and it was abundantly clear to me the minute you walked into his life that something changed in him. He's not a very happy person, he's kind of miserable, actually."

She sighs. "You're good for him. You take away the misery, you make him smile. Really smile. Do you know how long it's been since I've seen him really smile? Am I depressing you?"

"A little. It's really sad," I say.

She nods. "He was always been a good boy. Very independent and a little on the wild side, but such a good boy. He deserves happiness. What I mean is that Carlisle and I will do everything we can to keep you both safe, but you're going to have to do the same too. Edward can't lose his temper with Ed and rub this in his face, or he will get his ass handed to him—excuse my language, Edward started me on that terrible habit."

I laugh and she joins. "He's a sweetheart, isn't he?" she asks. I nod, because he really is. "But he just grinds you to the core sometimes, doesn't he?" Oh, Christ, I hope she isn't talking about what I think she is... I nod, because I think she means that he pisses me off, which he does sometimes. I totally was thinking about grinding though. His perverseness is rubbing off on me—rubbing off...

Esme is talking and I pick up on what she is saying mid-sentence after my mind wandered to sex. "...But no one is asking you to leave him, Jasper, least of all us. Just keep him happy, okay?"

"That I can do," I promise.

"What can you do?" Edward asks. My eyes dart to him, scanning him worriedly, but he seems to be okay. He doesn't look too pissed off and Carlisle is right behind him, I think that's a good sign.

"Back flips off the high dive," I lie.

Edward snorts. "Liar, but I'd like to see you try. What can you really do?"

"Keep you happy," I tell him.

He frowns at Esme then smiles at me and waggles his eyebrows. "That you definitely can do."

"Don't make sex jokes in front of my wife," Carlisle chastises.

Edward rolls his eyes. "I wasn't, you pervert." He throws a wink at me, which for some reason makes Esme giggle. "You, have had too much to drink and it's barely noon," he says, pointing at Esme.

"It's three in the afternoon," Carlisle points out.

"Whatever," Edward mutters, reaching forward and grabbing Esme's drink. "Love you, Es, you lightweight. We're leaving." He throws the drink back in one swallow and grimaces. "Was she making you drink that shit?"

I shrug and swirl my drink around, not too interested in it anymore. "You shouldn't drink and drive," Esme scolds.

Edward laughs. "Yeah, I know, I might hit a bump and spill. That's why I took my sip here." He grabs my hand and pulls. "Let's go, sexy."

Sexy, eh? Nice. I lean over and peck Esme on the cheek, thanking her quietly. She smiles widely and I sigh because Edward is jerking on my arm repeatedly like a damn four-year-old.

"Okay, okay," I laugh.

"Toodles," Edward calls.

"Toodles?" I laugh incredulously.

"Yes, fucking toodles. You've said that shit before so shut up. You rub off on me." I raise a very suggestive brow at him and he starts laughing. "Shut up!" He laughs again, pushing me out the front door.

Once in the car, Edward asks me, "How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

He rolls his eyes at me. "I'm not playing pleasantries, I want to know how you really are, the truth."

"I told you, I'm good. How are you?"

He stares at me for a few seconds then throws the car into reverse and peels out of the driveway. He drives like a fucking maniac—I never realized what an amazing tool the 'oh shit' bar was until the first time I got in the car with Edward behind the wheel. "I'm good too, I guess. I don't know why you're lying to me though."

"I'm not lying," I say honestly. "I'm fine with whatever. We're together, that's all that matters."

"You sure?" he asks.

"Yes." I reach over and rub his thigh. "Why ruin a good thing? Let's just take it a day at a time and see how it goes. We can make it work."

"We will make it work," he affirms. "No matter what. I don't care what I have to do to keep you, I will. I love you."

"I love you too. You don't have to do anything to keep me though, just be with me, okay?"

He nods and I squeeze his thigh. It was apparently a little surprisingly high because he swerves into the oncoming traffic, narrowly missing a motorcyclist. "Jesus, don't do that shit while I'm driving," he scolds.

I almost tell him he can do both, but instead I move my hand back to my own lap.

The rest of the ride is mostly quiet. We talk about how dating is going to work and all that, and he insists that he will be taking me out, his father be damned. I figure that we won't be molesting each other in public, so no one should really be the wiser, but then again, this is Edward we're talking about.

He parks along the curb in front of my house, where there is a sign that indicates no parking for longer than fifteen minutes, which leads me to believe he'll be leaving. I lean in to kiss him goodbye but he stops me with his hand on my chest.

"Can I come in?" he asks, eyebrows raised.

"Oh, yeah, absolutely. I just thought..." I say, pointing to the sign. "Never mind. Yes, of course you can come in."

His eyebrows stay raised. "Can I stay a while?"

"Yes," I laugh. "As long as you'd like to."

"Great. Can you move your car so I can pull up by the house, please? I don't trust these fuckers on the street." I roll my eyes and grab his shirt, pulling his mouth to mine. "Is that a yes?" he mumbles into my mouth.

"Mhmm," I answer, not bothering to break the kiss.

"Go move your car," he says, pushing me away and glancing nervously over his shoulder.

"I don't know how you slept last night," I mutter in disbelief as I get out.

"I don't either," I hear him say before I shut the door.

After I move my car and he pulls his in along side of it, he literally chases me into the house, smacking me on the ass when I don't move fast enough.

"Come on, come on," he urges, still smacking my ass while I fumble with my keys.

He reaches around me and jams the key into the knob, twisting the key all the way around until the door opens. His parted lips surprise me as they caress across my neck as he presses me through the doorway with his body. The keys hit the table with a rattle and the door slams with thud.

All too soon, his lips aren't on my neck anymore, but he's spinning me around to face him and he backs me up against the door.

"I can't wait another second," he murmurs.

I'm too shocked to even meet him halfway when he kisses me. I moan into his mouth, barely able to keep up, but I think—I hope—I know where this is leading. His hands are pulling my pants open and he's frantically kicking his shoes off.

Suddenly his mouth is gone again. "Is this okay?" he asks.

I don't bother answering, I just pull his mouth back to mine and try to toe my own shoes off. It's no use, really. My shoes are on too tight, and we can do this with our shoes on anyway.

I hiss when he grabs my ass and pulls me against him hard. My thighs quiver, it feels so good. He moans and shoves his hand up my shirt, thumbing my nipple. I gasp and break the kiss, having to moan and catch a breath, his lips move to my neck. He's moving hurriedly, thrusting forward and pushing my back into the door, and I push back into him, creating a delicious friction.

This isn't going to be a slow, intimate, loving, passionate reunion. We're hard and we're horny and we just fucking want. There's plenty time for nice and slow later, right now we both just need to cum.

– – –

Edward spends the entire weekend at my house, only leaving Sunday night because we both know if he doesn't we're going to stay up too late either talking or rubbing our cocks all over each other—which is honestly how we spent most of the weekend.

I did show him my painting room, and he was really great about the whole obsession painting I had made. He totally laughed at me for loving his pubes and his mole though. He promised to play the piano for me the next time I came over, because I still haven't heard him. We are finally getting passed those last emotional barriers.

That first Monday back in the real world was fucking awful. He came over looking defeated and tired and angry. I didn't push him to talk and he barely said two words. We just laid on the couch together and watched a movie. I played with his hair almost the entire time and he fell asleep with his head in my lap. I felt terrible that I had to wake him up. He kissed me and tried to apologize, but I wouldn't hear it.

The next day was definitely better and he talked a little bit about his dad and professors bitching him out. He didn't say a whole lot, mostly just about how his work load would be increasing substantially which would complicate things, but we would do what we had to. I have to keep it in mind that he won't be in school forever and that his future is very important. It's also at the forefront of my brain that if he fucks up again, it's his asshole father that he has to answer to again, and that frightens me.

The week continues on much the same, only the talking starts to lead to sex. There's a lot of dry humping—so far we've done it against the front door; against the washing machine when I tried to teach him how to use it; in the kitchen, because he insisted that I looked ridiculously sexy while I cooked; on the couch; on the floor in both the living room and my painting room; against the bathroom counter; in my bed; in my closet; and in the chair next to my bed.

I swear, my cock isn't going to know what to do when it feels something that isn't the fabric of my underwear rubbing on it.

I gave him Alejandro, which he has told me repeatedly he will never return.

We're like fucking high schoolers all over again. It's kind of fun being attacked and humped on a regular basis. Other than my dick is getting a little sore.

He can't really spend the nights with me and because of his father, neither of us are really in a hurry to spend as much time at his house as we used to. I'm finally catching up on drawing again and sending work out for consignment. I haven't had a good paycheck in a while and it's starting to show. I think Edward noticed that I needed food because Jessica showed up at my door with a car load of groceries the other morning.

He wouldn't let me pay him back, which turned into a small fight, which lead to some mildly aggressive grinding. I'm not going to lie, it was fucking hot, and I forgot all about the stupid fight when all was said and done. We were really getting good at this grinding thing. We've figured out just how to set our legs to get the perfect angle and what speed works best for both of us. By now I also knew that he loved it when I pulled his hair and dug my nails into his back, just like he knew exactly where that spot on my neck was and how much I loved it when he played with my nipples.

We spend another whole weekend together, though we actually leave the house this time. He takes me out for supper and we see a movie—the movie sucked, by the way, and we mostly just made out. We go to Rogue's too and hide in a corner when Emmett walks in with Jake. I think they must be dating because Emmett is being pretty touchy-feely and why else would they be out together? I tell Edward and he rolls his eyes, I'm not sure why. I think they look pretty cute together, totally ordinary, but cute. If I didn't know any better, I would assume they were just two dudes out together, they looks like 'bros' or something—slightly touchy-feely bros. It's hilarious and adorable and I so want to go congratulate them, but Edward wants to go home.

For some reason, he insists we dry hump in the backseat of his car. It's totally awkward and uncomfortable, but he claims it's a right of passage so we do it and end up with sticky pants. I need to remember to start carrying condoms with me. Oh, speaking of condoms, Edward made Jessica buy a box of those when she was grocery shopping. She left them on my counter next to my bananas. I guess she thinks she's funny. That's really mild payback though, considering. Does he think I didn't have any, or was that some kind of hint?

It's currently Tuesday morning and Edward is sleeping in my bed because he didn't want to go home last night. I like it when he sleeps with me, he's an awesome big spoon and I get the best sleep when I'm all curled up with him. It kind of sucks though too because I like humping him in the morning and it messes with my flow when I realize that I can't do that unless I want to make him late for work.

So it's like six o'clock in the morning and I'm in the shower to alleviate my current south-of-the-border tension. I'd rather wake up way too early to rub one out in the shower then not have him here at all, or make him late.

I think that I'm hornier now than I was as a teenager. It's outrageous the number of times I feel the need to masturbate these days. I thought I was a horny bastard before, since meeting Edward my sex drive has skyrocketed. He's just so fucking hot.

I stay quiet so not to disturb Edward's sleep, but I think he is going to be getting up soon, so I speed up. I need to finish up in here, then I'll make him French toast, he loves that. I lean back against the wall while the water pours onto absolutely nothing at all. I know masturbating in the shower is bad for the environment, but shit, it's so much more convenient.

That sounds like a really bad PSA: Go green, conserve water, don't jerk off in the shower.

Why am I even thinking about this now? Doesn't really matter, it's too late to stop anyway. Feels too fucking good to stop. Oh, God, stop fucking thinking and start feeling.

Just as I start to round the edge, I hear the bathroom door creak open. I freeze and open my eyes. Through the frosted glass door, I can just make Edward out, which means he can probably just barely see me as well, but if I keep jacking, it would be kind of obvious. He probably just has to use the bathroom.

But then the shower door slides open. "Jesus Christ, what are you doing?" I gasp.

Edward eyes me sleepily and steps into the shower. "Taking a shower. What are you doing?" He smirks at me. My right hand and cock are soapy, I'm pretty sure he knows exactly what I was doing—I've been caught soapy-handed. "Don't stop on my account," he mutters, kind of clearing up any confusion there was about whether he knew if I was jacking off or not.

Then it clicks. He's fucking naked. In the shower. With me.

My eyes snap down and I moan. Fuck me, his dick is pretty—I haven't seen it at all up until now, I couldn't bring myself to look at his porno pics, that would have ruined the surprise. Pretty doesn't feel like the right word. It's... It's... I'm too horny to think; pretty is just going to have to do for now. And fuck, it looks really good, thick, long, and hard, and just fuck.

He turns around, then it's ass appreciation time. I moan again. I swear, I'm going to cum hands-fucking-free. I've never been so jealous of soap in my life, but watching it bubble down his back, over his perfect little ass, I'm beside myself. Can I be Edward's soap in my next life, please?

Oh God, there's his cock again. His pretty, cut, hard, slightly upwards-curved cock. All wet. His perfect fucking pubes and his sexy as fuck balls, I want to fondle them. I don't think I've ever wanted to frot with someone so badly in my life.

"You okay, baby?" Edward asks. I nod and try to peel my eyes away from his cock, but it's an impossibility. I'm charmed and bewitched by the one-eyed snake. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I answer throatily.

"Come on, then," he says, gripping my arm gently. "You look cold." I resist him when he tries to pull me closer, choosing instead to stay where I am. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing," I try to say, but it gets caught in my throat and I have to repeat myself.

His hand on my arm moves higher and he squeezes my bicep. "Baby, are you sure you've done this before?" he asks, sounding amused.

"Are you sure you haven't?" I ask back.

He chuckles, rubbing my arm. "Yes, I am sure. Why do you look so afraid?"

I finally move my eyes up to his and he is smiling, both reassuringly and in an amused way. I sigh and take a small step towards him. In return, he takes a small step towards me and reaches his other hand out to rub my arm. "I'm..." I start, once again having to clear my throat to be able to speak loudly enough for him to hear. "I'm afraid of pushing you too far, too fast. I'm afraid that if I try to do anything right now, I'm going to fuck up what we have. I'm afraid of scaring you and you leaving me."

He reaches his hand out and lightly caresses my cheekbone, then my lower lip. "I'm afraid of the exact opposite," he admits. "I'm scared that I'm not moving fast enough, that you're getting bored. I'm terrified that you want more and aren't asking for it because you think I don't want to give it to you. I'm terrified you'll leave me."

I shake my head and take another small step toward him, which he again mirrors. "Baby, how many times do I have to tell you?"

"I know," he says. "I know that you're not with me for the sex and I know that you love me."

"I do. I love you so fucking much, Edward, and I'm not going to leave you, I promise."

"I'm not leaving either, and I love you too, Jasper. I want to be with you. I want to do this for you," he says, sliding his hand from my face down my chest. I stop him when he reaches my stomach.

"You don't have to. I don't want you to do anything because you're afraid or because you think it's the only way to keep me around. I'm with you no matter what, you don't have to do something you'll regret. You don't have to if you don't want to, if you're not ready."

His hand easily slides out from under mine and my toes curl the second he wraps his fingers around my shaft. "Oh, I want to, baby. I'm definitely ready."

"Okay," I sigh, all of the fight and reason leaving me rather suddenly.

He chuckles breathily and slowly slides his hand completely along my length. "Done cock-blocking?"

"Mm, for now."

He tightens his grip and I push into his hand, which makes him smirk. "Better be more than just for now."

"I'll try not to cock-block either you or myself anymore."

"I guess that'll have to do," he says.

His hand moves a bit more quickly and he twists his palm right over the head, knowingly gathering the moisture there. It feels fucking great and I grunt.

"Are you cold?" he asks. I shake my head and he takes a step towards me. "Okay, I just wondered since you're still all the fucking way back here out of the water. You don't have to be afraid to touch me, I'm tested, disease free."

"Oh, shit," I say snapping my eyes open. "I never even fucking told you I'm clean too," I realize. "I have the paperwork if—"

He shoves his fucking finger right in my mouth, shutting me up. What the fuck? His thumb is in my mouth! "I trust you."

He doesn't bother to remove his finger from my mouth, so I figure he must have it there for a reason. I swirl my tongue around his thumb, and wrap my lips around it, sucking lightly. He watches, eyes heavy and then leans in, flicking his tongue over my lips. Then both his thumb and his tongue are in my mouth and it's oddly one of the hottest things ever. He's pinning my tongue down with his thumb and probing my mouth with his tongue.

His hand is expertly jerking me and I'm so close to getting off. I want to warn him, but his finger and his mouth are making that impossible. I am so close, though, and he catches on. He slides his finger from my mouth, down over my nipple, which he takes a moment to tweak, and down to my cock. He runs his fingers through my pubic hair a few times then moves the hand to my balls, which he grips lightly and tugs.

My hips jerk hard and he in turn tightens his hold on both my cock and balls. He pulls in quick, short successions and my toes curl under. It feels so fucking good.

My hands go to his hair and I bury my fingers deep into the wet mess, pulling his mouth harder to mine. I moan into his mouth and he steps forward, letting me feel his hard cock pressed up against me.

I can't hold back anymore. The flood gates burst, so to speak, and the orgasm rips through me. I press forward into him, feeling myself cumming all over his stomach and he releases my balls, reaching around me to squeeze my ass.

I'm desperately hoping his fingers slip, accidentally or otherwise, but I know that isn't likely. I'm not complaining. I'm so not complaining. Feels so fucking good.

I break away from his mouth with more moans and pant for breath, while he continues to squeeze my ass and jerk my cock for everything it's worth.

"Oh my fuck," I groan, dropping my head into his shoulder.

I open my eyes and see that I've practically painted his entire torso with my cum and it's so fucking hot that I manage to give him just a little bit more. He squeezes his fingers around the head of my cock, expressing another drop of cum that rolls down over his long, talented fingers.

I sigh and shudder, and Edward turns his head and starts kissing my ear. "That was..." I trail off, speechless. He lets go of my cock and starts to take a step back, but I stop him. I clutch at his waist and beg, "Just a minute."

He chuckles and nuzzles my ear. "That good?" he whispers.

"Definitely, and I also am not ready for you to start laughing yet."

He scoffs. "I am not going to laugh."

"You are covered in my cum," I start to say, but I don't bother finishing because his cock throbs noticeably against my leg and it completely distracts me.

And makes me wonder if he is really liking being covered in my cum. I start to kiss his shoulder, gradually making my way to his neck while my hands ease around to his sides. I circle his hip bones with my thumbs and he throbs again.

"Can I?" I ask, moving my hands closer to where they should be—wrapped around his perfect cock.

"Oh, you absolutely can," he says, though he catches both of my wrists in his hands. "But not right now. I'm going to be late for school," he says, leaning in to kiss me quickly.

"Now who's the fucking cock-block," I mutter.


0 comments: