How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay - Part 12

Click here for the full chapter

A/N: Strae beta'd and prompted, show her some love!


How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay

Part 12


Over the next two weeks, there is a whole lot of fucking blowjobs for Edward, as well as progressing ass play. His confidence in the butt play department has grown considerably. He fucking seeks it out these days. The first time I brought the lube out, he got really fucking nervous again, but since then there hasn't been anymore super-clenching. Even after a few days of actual fingering though, I can still just get the tip of one finger in before he gets wigged out. He says it feels weird. I tell him to relax, he tries to, but he fucking insists that it just feels weird. I fucking tried to explain to him that 'the good spot' is further in then he's letting me reach, but he really doesn't seem to think I know what I'm talking about.

My cock is feeling severely abandoned, poor thing. I thought within the first couple days there I was going to fucking explode. I couldn't touch it because the sunburn hurt so fucking badly, and then, of course, when the pain faded, the goddamn thing started to peel. That was so ungodly fucking disgusting that I wouldn't even take my underwear off in Edward's presence, which honestly bothered him. I fucking freaked out on him when he tried to take them off after I told him 'no', and he hasn't tried again since, thank God. My cock looked hideous, along with my ass. I could at least masturbate, but I sure as hell wasn't letting him see my dick looking like that. So basically, I had to resort to doing it myself or dry humping him again.

Not that I minded humping him. That shit was nice. But fuck, I wanted a fucking handjob or, Christ, a fucking blowjob! No, what I really wanted was to get fucking laid, but that wasn't possible yet.

To say I am growing sexually frustrated is such a huge fucking understatement. I need to get fucked. Hard.

I sigh, and try to think about something else, because I really should stop thinking about sex.

Edward stayed at my house with me last night. He didn't have to go to work or school today, and oddly enough, I had to get the fuck away from him. He was busy writing a fucking paper, which seems innocent enough, I know, but when I left, he was in nothing more than a pair of dark gray boxer-briefs and his reading glasses.

I was ready to mount him like a fucking horse jockey. Saddle up and ride hard, all the way to the finish line...

Now you understand why I had to leave. He was just being all innocent and adorable in my bed writing his fucking paper and I was ready to tap his ass harder than a fucking frat boy taps a keg.

My cock is basically done healing and peeling by now, which only makes shit worse. Well, not really, it makes shit better since I don't have to feel self-conscious about it anymore, but it's not okay that I'm thinking about feeding him my cock. Fuck, I just want those lips wrapped around me. I want to bust a nut on his fucking tongue. I also really fucking want to feel his tight ass squeezing me.

This little shopping trip isn't working at all... Even my favorite local art supply shop isn't doing a good job of distracting me. I buy a box of graphite pencils and a new drawing tablet and leave.

I can't keep my mind off of Edward while I drive home and I'm painfully fucking hard by the time I arrive. I don't know what the fuck to do with myself. He told me his paper isn't due for another week, but he just wanted to get a head start on it. Fuck, I really fucking need him right now. Maybe he'll understand.

If not, I guess I always have the shower.

I'm practically shaking I'm so fucking horny. I kind of just toss my art supplies into my art room and make my way back to the bedroom, where I think he probably is still working on his paper.

The fucking sight of him makes me groan and reach down the rub myself through my jeans. He's on his fucking knees and elbows, ass in the air and pointed right the fuck at me. If that's not a fucking sign, I don't know what is. I'm not even sure which is hottest, his tight ass, his long, strong back, or his muscular thighs.

He has earbuds in so he hasn't heard me yet, and I quickly lose my clothes, except my briefs. He feels the bed shift as I climb onto it and he pulls his earbuds out and looks at me over his shoulder.

"Hey, baby, I didn't hear you get back."

I keep crawling across the bed and grab his computer, setting it on the nightstand that holds my lube, which I get out and toss onto the bed next to my pillows for easy reach. Edward raises an eyebrow at me.

I lean down and kiss him and he goes to move to make the kiss easier, but I reach back and grab his hip to stop him. "Stay on your knees," I instruct quietly. He bites his lip, looking shy and amused, and maybe slightly aroused. He then reaches to take his glasses off and I grab his hand. "Absolutely not, baby, leave those fuckhot glasses on."

"I look like a fucking dork with glasses on, Jasper, don't be fucking ridiculous!" he laughs.

"Dorks are sexy, baby, and you're their fucking outrageously good-looking leader. You guys should have a convention, just make sure that I'm there with a video camera, for, uh, research purposes." He rolls his eyes at me and goes to take them off again. "Baby! I'm serious, leave them on!"

He sighs and rolls his eyes at me again, but he seems to comply by leaving them on when he leans in to kiss me. I groan into his mouth, mumbling about how fucking hot he looks. I think he knows what I'm saying because he bites me, which just makes him that much more fucking sexy.

With a deep breath and one drawn out scan of his hot as sin body, I urge his upper body up off of the bed and settle in behind him. I put my legs on the outside of his and press my rock-hard, begging cock up against his sexy as fuck tight ass. I lean in to kiss his shoulder while I grip his hips and start to rock us slowly.

"I'm going to push you," I warn.

"Okay," he sighs.

"Our underwear can stay on," I assure him.

"They don't have to."

I smile into his shoulder and wrap one arm around his torso, bring our bodies closer together. "Tell me when you're ready."

"I'm ready," he says instantly.

I chuckle and reach down, grabbing his semi-hard cock through his undies. "Mm, I mean this kind of ready, baby."

He hisses and his hips buck back into me. "Keep doing that and I don't think I'll have to tell you."

He has a point. I cup his sac through the underwear and he pushes back into me again. "You're obsessed with my nuts," he accuses quietly.

"I love them. I love your cock too. And your ass. I'm just kind of in love with all of you, baby."

"Especially my naughty bits," he says, wriggling his hips back against me.

"Mm, yeah, especially your naughty bits. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah," he half-moans.

"Do you like being with me?"

He turns his head, giving me a confused look over his shoulder. "Of course I like being with you, I love you."

"I know, baby, I love you too, but I mean, do you really like it? Do you miss pussy?" I'm honestly curious, and I have been for a while. I think I'll be okay, whatever his answer may be, as long as he's honest with me.

"No," he answers quickly. It feels too quick, like a reflex lie. I think he sees me doubting his answer, because he continues. "I only ever had sex with one person that I loved before you, and she was obviously a girl. Every other time I had sex, it was just to get off. With you, the love is there, it's not just sex. It's not just a meaningless way to get mine. I don't miss pussy, and I fucking love being with you."

I kiss his neck in thanks and continue fondling him, though he's basically hard now. "Do you like my cock?" I inquire.

He chuckles a little bit then reaches back and grabs my ass in both of his hands, pulling me hard against him as he rubs his ass back and forth over my cock. "I haven't seen it in quite a while..." he says, trailing off. I bite down on his shoulder and he laughs again. "Okay, okay, yes, I do love your cock."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. I fucking love how hard you get, it's pretty fucking impressive. And I love that when you are hard, it points like straight up."

"It's kind of a curse," I explain. "It's really a pain in the ass if I slip out, because there is no guiding it back in, I actually have to reach the fuck down to get it where I want it."

"That does kind of suck."

"I know."

"I also love your nipples," Edward says offhandedly. "They're pretty fucking hot, like, hotter than chick nipples. I fucking swear yours are more sensitive too."

"Do you like this?" I ask, grinding into his ass.

"Yeah, it's nice. I'm curious what the lube is for though."

"You'll find out," I tell him cryptically.

He kind of sighs in response. "Is something going up my ass?"

"Not today," I reply amusedly.

I let go of Edward's balls to grip his hips as I thrust against his ass a little harder and he pushes his ass out at me, giving me this perfect little bubble of sexy to work myself against. I rest my forehead on his shoulder and watch as I grind into his crack. He's got a super wedgie going on, and I hope he doesn't mind too much.

"What are you looking forward to most?" Edward asks quietly.

"What do you mean?" I wonder.

"What do you want more, my dick in your ass, your dick in my ass, or your dick in my mouth?"

I snort at his crassness and try to think of what to say, but I don't really know what it is that I want to say. All of it sounds good to me, nothing really sounds better than the other. "I would assume that you would give me head before you stuck your dick in my ass, and I think that my dick in your ass is a long ways off yet. I'm looking forward to all of it, whenever you're ready. I guess if you made me choose, it would probably be my dick in your ass because that will be pretty huge for us." I kiss his shoulder and he wiggles his hips. It's really fucking hot watching him rub his ass against me.

"Why do you say it'll be huge for us?"

"I think it's a big step. I think you letting me do something like that will make us a lot closer. I think maybe it'll mean you trust me a lot more, especially after you realize that I'm not going anywhere and that I'm not going to hurt you."

"I know you're not going to hurt me, by leaving or otherwise," he says quietly. "And I do trust you. I'm ready now. We can do it."

I shake my head and kiss his neck. "You're not ready, baby, not even close." He tries to argue that fact, but I cut him off, "I know you think you're ready, and maybe you are emotionally, which means a lot to me. I'm glad you're willing and that you do love me and trust me enough to want to be with me that way, but you are not even close to being ready physically. Baby, you can barely even take one fingertip."

His shoulders get tight, and he slowly hunches forward onto his elbows, and I think he's feeling insecure now. "Don't feel bad, we were all butt virgins at one point." I kind of hope that he'll laugh, but he doesn't. I lean forward over the top of him, though I don't resume our grinding as I kiss over his back. "I'm not trying to put you down, I can imagine how uncomfortable it is for you and I think you're doing really well. I just need you to understand that you're not ready for me, we still have a long ways to go before I can even try."

"So push me, ignore it when I get nervous."

I sigh. "Edward, I can't fucking push you on this. If you get nervous, you get even fucking tighter and that doesn't work when my whole purpose is not hurting you. We'll just have to be patient."

"Maybe we can do it from this position better, maybe I won't get nervous if I can't see you looking all freaked out."

"I look freaked out?" I ask disbelievingly.

"You always fucking look scared when you're down there."

"Oh. I'm sorry, I guess I didn't realize... I just get afraid that maybe you don't really want me doing stuff down there, I didn't think that I let it show. We can do it like this," I tell him, kissing across his tattoo. He grabs the bottle of lube and hands it back to me. "Right now?" I mumble into his skin.

"Yes. Right now."

"Can't we do it later?" I practically beg, frowning down at the sight of my still really hard cock.

"Why not now?" He asks.

"Because, I mean..." Fuck.

"If you don't want to fucking do it, just say so," he says, tossing the bottle aside and moving out from under me.

Shit. "Edward, I didn't say I don't want to. I want to, but fuck..."

"What?" he snaps, obviously angry now.

I stare down at the bed and mutter, "I'm just really fucking horny right now, okay? I have absolutely no fucking patience at the moment, I just need to fucking cum."

He sighs and turns to face me, moving across the bed toward me on his knees. He shoves me hard, making me fall back into the pillows. I lie there completely still as he climbs over the top of me, straddling my hips.

"You couldn't just fucking say that in the first place? We can talk about fingering my ass but you can't tell me you're too horny to think straight? You can't admit that your balls are fucking blue? Or are you just too fucking proud to ask for my help? Do you want my help?"

I nod and he demands that I say it out loud. "Yes, please, I want you to touch me," I practically beg. "I need you."

"That's more fucking like it. Was that so fucking hard to admit? Can the underwear fucking go?" he asks rather forcefully.

"Yes."

He immediately rids me of my only article of clothing, then climbs back up towards me, stopping when his mouth is level with my cock. Oh, fucking Christ. "Wait, wait!" I gasp when I feel his breath on my cock.

He groans, but stops, if only to roll his eyes at me. "What?"

"I don't want you to do it if you're angry," I say stupidly. I don't know why I'm fucking talking. I could be getting my dick sucked, and here I am telling him not to. Kill me now. But damn it, he looks pissed off and I don't want him to regret sucking my cock.

"I'm not fucking angry," he mumbles. "Annoyed, yes, because you're being the world's biggest fucking cock-block ever, when you promised to stop doing that shit, but I'm not mad."

"Well, fine, but I don't want you to think that you have to do it."

"Fucking a, Jasper, I know I don't have to suck your cock, okay? Are you finished?"

"No. Speaking of finishing, I'm probably not going to last. I'm really fucking horny and, fuck, Edward, it's your mouth."

"Okay, now are you done?"

"I guess."

"Good, now shut the fuck up."

I do that, because my little head suddenly takes over the thinking department and the only thought I'm capable of at all is, Holy shit, Edward Cullen is going to suck my cock.

He moves hesitantly at first, I'm assuming because he has no idea where to start, but he gets this determined look on his face and wraps his lips around the head of my cock, swiping his tongue over the tip. He pulls off and swallows, and I attempt to keep my urge to whimper and beg him to continue at bay, at least for now. I know he's just taste-testing me right now, getting used to it, but fuck, it already feels like he's teasing me. The two seconds that my cock was in his mouth were fucking amazing.

He either decides that my cock tastes okay or that he has to learn to deal with it, because I blink and his lips are around me again.

Patience, patience, patience, I try to remember. But it's fucking difficult. Somehow, all the years I'd spent being completely still and being patient while the straight boys figured out how to work a cock are forgotten. I want to thrust up and push more into his mouth, I want to feel his fucking tongue, and Christ, I want to cum. It's Edward, and everything is more intense than I ever remember it being, and the fact that my cock is in his mouth is making the simple process of thinking—with my brain, not my balls—more difficult than it's ever been.

I can't move, I know I can't, so I force myself not to, and slowly he gets more confident and takes more of my cock in. I want to play with his hair, but I don't trust myself enough so I stuff my hands under my thighs and grip the bed sheet.

As he get comfortable with my cock in his mouth, he starts to suck and use his tongue, and that's when shit really get's real.

My fucking cock is in Edward Cullen's mouth!

"Oh, my fuck, Edward," I moan.

I feel his lips stretch into a smirk and he takes me a little deeper, but then he gags. I try not to react at all, because I don't want him to get discouraged just because he gagged. He pulls off of me with a small pop and he swallows and takes a deep breath. He licks his lips and peeks up at me shyly before going back down for more. He fucking tries to take me deeper than he can handle again though and gags. And he does it a-fucking-gain and a-fucking-gain, until finally he has to pull off and take a couple of deep breaths.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles, and my stomach fucking clenches because I can hear the fucking disappointment and embarrassment in his voice. I can see it in the way he refuses to look at me.

Yet, he goes back to fucking try again and he can't fucking settle for doing what he can handle, he just has to make himself gag. He's too fucking stubborn to give up, I can't fucking continue to lie here while he tortures himself.

"Stop," I groan, gripping his head in my hands, pushing him off of me.

"I can fucking do it," he grumbles, his eyes and jaw tight.

"No," I say.

"Yes," he demands.

"No. Now get the fuck up here and lie down."

"No," Edward says defiantly, but I'm not having any of that shit.

"Yes. Now," I command.

He doesn't look happy about it, but he obeys and lies back with his head on a pillow. I situate myself over the top of him and kiss him, even though he doesn't look like he wants to be fucking kissed right now. He looks pissed and upset and fucking defeated, but I'm going to try to fix that. His face is red and his lips are tight and he doesn't really kiss me back. Even after I tell him I love him he refuses to look at me or kiss me, and he doesn't say it back which kind of hurts. But he's insecure and out of his comfort zone, so I let it go.

I'm not done getting my cock sucked—obviously—but fuck, I just can't watch him gag anymore. It's not that it bothers me that he is gagging, it's that he thinks he has to fucking take my whole cock when we both know he isn't going to be able to do it yet. Or I know that, maybe he's under the impression that deep-throating is super simple. Even I fucking had trouble taking cock into my throat and I never had a bad fucking gag reflex.

I don't know that I really make a conscious decision to change our position, because if I think with my big head, I know it's probably not the best idea to do what I'm about to do, but I really need to get off and I don't want him thinking that he can't do this.

I sit up, and move forward so I'm straddling his chest. "Look at me," I urge. He doesn't. "Baby, please," I beg.

His previously tight bottom lip kind of pushes out into a little pout and he slowly looks up at me, then down at my cock in his face. I scoot forward a little more and cradle his head in my hands. "Lift your head a little more," I instruct and he does. I stuff another pillow in behind his head and he rests back into it, staring up at me all innocent-like. And those fucking glasses. So. Fucking. Hot. "You okay like this?" I ask.

He nods and I grasp my cock in one hand, keeping the other on the side of his face. I lean forward and tell him, "Open."

He does and I slowly slide my cock into his mouth. I keep my hand wrapped around my shaft so he can only take so much, but when I'm in his mouth as much as my hand allows, he grabs my ass and urges me forward more. Slowly, carefully, I slide my hand back letting him take more of me. A quarter of an inch, half an inch, three quarters, and then another inch is in his mouth and he's doing okay. I don't dare let him take anymore than that, but he's still trying to urge me forward. Unwisely, I try just a little bit more and he gags.

I pull out of his mouth quickly and let him have a minute.

"I fucking told you I wouldn't be good at this," he grumbles quietly, avoiding looking at me again.

I rub his cheek and drag my thumb over his plump lower lip, then slide my hand around to the back of his neck and toy with his hair as I re-situate myself. "You're doing fine, baby, you just need to stop trying to take more than you can handle. You know you have a bad gag reflex, so stop pushing it. I fucking told you deep-throating is overrated, and it sure as hell isn't something you're going to be able to do on your first try so just give it a rest for now. Are you doing okay? Are you ready to try again?"

"I'm fine," he says firmly, keeping his eyes closed. I wait until he opens them and looks up at me. "I'm fine," he repeats, much more gently. "Let me try again."

"Okay."

I slowly slide back into his opened mouth and I use my hand as a mark, only letting him take so much. He doesn't push himself or me for more and for that I'm really fucking grateful. Carefully, I find a rhythm that works for him and start to gently thrust into his mouth. He stares up at me the whole fucking time and it's so fucking hot, I can barely stand it.

"Use your tongue, baby," I instruct quietly and he does, making me moan and pick up my pace a little bit. "How's that? Is that okay?" I ask hurriedly.

He nods slightly, and I continue sliding my cock between his lips. I pull out as his lips start to get dry and he quickly licks them and urges me forward with his hands. He keeps his palms on my ass and starts to guide me a little faster as he flicks his tongue against my cock, licking and tasting me.

"Are you okay?" I ask again, and he nods. "I'm getting close, but I'll pull out," I promise.

His eyes darken and his cheeks hollow a little as he sucks. He surprises me completely when he pushes his fingers between my cheeks and teases my entrance.

"Fuck, fuck," I gasp, trying to fight off the sudden urge to jerk on the part of my cock he can't reach.

He maneuvers his hand so his thumb is massaging my hole and his other fingers start to rub my balls. I say a few more curse words in the heat of the moment and I know I'm really fucking close, but I don't want to finish yet. I want to keep my cock in his mouth forever. My hips start to jerk and I hit the roof of his mouth rather roughly and his teeth once as well—which makes me hiss and Edward wince. It didn't really hurt too bad though, thankfully.

I'm so close, so fucking close, and I have to pull out. I do it just barely in time, and I think I may have cum on his lips a little bit before aiming the rest down at his chest. I'm fucking out of it and it feels so fucking good and I'm jerking off onto his chest. Fuck me, he just sucked my cock and I fucked his face, if only just a little bit.

Tiredly, I start to search for some tissues to clean Edward's chest off. "Your tissue box is empty," he says.

"Who the fuck used up all of my cleanup tissues?" I grumble, beginning my search for my underwear to use to clean him up.

"Probably you," he replies laughingly.

I locate my underwear near the end of the bed and groan when I have to stretch that far. "Shut up," I tell him halfheartedly.

Lazily, I clean him up, then fall forward onto him and kiss him. I pull back and look down at his lips when I taste cum. "Shit, I did cum on your lips a little bit," I realize.

"Yeah, it's okay, it really doesn't taste too bad."

Fuck. He tasted my cum. I might whimper because I think that's pretty fucking hot. There's still a little tiny bit of cum near his upper lip and I lean in and lick it off. He leans up and kisses me, sliding his tongue over mine and I groan, shoving my tongue into his mouth.

This totally counts as snowblowing, I've never fucking snowblown with anyone before and it's insanely sexy that's he licking my cum off of my tongue right now.

I pull back to ask him, "Do you know what snowblowing is?" I'm kind of hoping he does.

Of course that's not the case. "I'm assuming you're not talking about the machine that shoots snow."

"No," I laugh.

"Then no, baby, I don't know what snowblowing is."

"Have you watched any porn at all?" I wonder, shaking my head incredulously.

"Not really. I can't ever seem to find anything decent, most of the shit I find is just fake and stupid, and frankly doesn't turn me on at all, so I just quit trying. I have a pretty vivid imagination..."

"I have a really good porno, we'll have to watch it together sometime."

"Alright. Are you going to tell me what 'snowblowing' is?"

"Oh, yeah. Basically it's just when you cum in someone's mouth and then kind of pass it around to another person, you know? Like what we just did, only there is usually more cum involved. I'd never done that before, it was kind of hot."

"We can do it again sometime, as long as it's your cum."

"Why? Are you that weirded out by your own cum?"

"Yes."

I laugh and kiss him. "Your cum is fine. I need to go get a towel. Get naked while I'm gone."

"Why do you need a towel?" he calls after me.

"Because if we're doing what we planned on doing, I don't want cum and lube all over my comforter," I explain, grabbing a towel and dampening a corner to clean up his chest a little better. "How is this going to work anyway?" I ask.

"The butt fingering? Don't ask me, that's your fucking deal. I've never fingered anyone's ass before," he replies snarkily.

He's standing next to my bed completely naked when I return with the towel and I'm incredibly tempted to just drop to my knees to suck him off and forget about everything else. You'd think my one-track-mind would look slightly further ahead and realize that the 'butt fingering' is for a good cause, but I'm apparently a cum fiend, all I want to do is suck his cock. His cock is incredibly nice though, and I really love sucking him.

"Jasper, sweetie, it's not polite to stare."

I roll my eyes and walk over to him. "What I meant was who's going to play with your lovely cock while I'm hanging out back? I could reach around if you want me to, but I'm probably not going to be very attentive when your ass is in my face."

"Well, baby, I've been masturbating for about ten years, so I think I'm capable of playing with myself by now."

"Are you sure? I can do it for you. I totally don't mind playing with your cock at all," I say jokingly, giving him an innocent look while I wipe his sticky chest off.

I jump when his hand unexpectedly connects with my ass in a resounding slap. I whimper and stare at him, half-convinced that I should start begging Professor Cullen to spank me like the naughty boy I am. It's the fucking glasses, I swear they have magical powers. I'm pretty sure they hold the secret to world peace.

"You should see your face," Edward laughs. "You fucking perv, you like being smacked." He grabs the towel from my hands and places it on the bed, climbing on top of it. "Come on, let's do this. Is this where you want me?"

I really want to beg him to trade places with me, but this is for the greater good. The greater good of my cock.

"Come back closer to the edge," I say, grabbing the bottle of lube. He does as I ask and I pop the top on the bottle of lubrication. "Open your hand."

"Which one?"

I snort and shake my head. "The one you plan on using to jerk off with."

"Oh, um..." He looks between his two hands then decides to reach out with his right hand for me to give him some lube to play with himself.

"Alright, baby, lean forward and relax."

He takes a deep breath and rests on his left forearm, reaching back with his lubed hand to start jerking off. It's really fucking hot watching him do that, especially with his ass right there. Great fucking angle...

"Jasper?"

"Oh, right." I laugh and take a step forward, settling in behind him. Without warning him first, I squeeze a big drop of cool lubricant right onto his entrance and watch him tighten.

"Fuck," he hisses. "Couldn't you fucking put it on your fingers first? That's fucking cold!" I smirk, but he can't see it, I don't think he can anyway. "Christ, you are a fucking perv," he groans.

"You're the one asking me to finger your ass," I snark jokingly.

"You've got me there," he replies.

I'm glad we can joke about this, and I'm really glad we can joke about this while his bare ass is in the air. He's definitely come a long way.

"Okay, baby, I'm just going to start like I usually do," I warn, sliding my hands up the back of his thighs.

"Alright," he replies quietly.

I gently run my hands up and down his thighs for a couple moments, letting him relax. I can't resist massaging his muscular butt a little while I'm at it and I can hear his hand slowly and wetly sliding over the flesh of his cock. God, this is so fucking hot.

"Alright, baby?"

"Yeah," he breathes lazily.

I carefully dip the tip of my index finger into the lube on his tight hole and though he works to fight off his reaction, I still see the way he tightens, from his shoulders to his toes. I don't back off, I trust him to tell me to stop if it gets to be too much. I slowly start to rub small circles around his hole and he quickly relaxes, knowing the routine by now. When I feel he's relaxed enough, I press my finger inside of him as much as he'll allow.

As always, it's not much at first. It's a repeating pattern. Rub, relax, in, tighten, ease out, rub, relax, in, tighten, so on, so forth. After about ten minutes of the same, ineffective pattern, I can tell he's starting to get frustrated. This is the point where he usually says that it just feels weird and that he can't relax and I just give up and get him off by other means.

"Talk to me," he pleads this time, not commenting at all on the level of weirdness.

"It's not only virgins who need to be fingered before sex, you know," I explain quietly, going with my current train of thought, which just happens to be myself getting fingered and fucked—sexed? Loved? Boned? Whatever. "Fingering first really helps to relax and lubricate. It's extremely important that you are both properly relaxed and lubricated before having intercourse. It really fucking hurts when you try to force it and you don't have enough lube. Even with me you'll have to work to relax me, to stretch and loosen me up. You can only tell the muscles to relax so much, the rest has to be done manually. It's not self-lubricating back there like a vagina either, so lots of lube is important."

I can hardly fucking believe my own eyes. My finger is second knuckle deep in his ass. It's the farthest he's ever let me get and he hasn't said anything about it feeling weird.

"Keep talking, it helps," he mumbles.

"I'm a firm believer in always using a condom. I carry condoms and individual packets of lubricant with me wherever I go. You have to remember though, baby, once we get to the point where we are having sex, that just because we've done it before doesn't mean you can shove it all in and be good to ram me hard and fast. It takes time, and I know sometimes you just want to do it hard and dirty, but it always has to start slow. That doesn't mean we can't do it hard and dirty, because I'm all for getting plowed by you, just remember to prep me first and take it slow in the beginning. You have a pretty big cock, so it's definitely going to take me some time to get used to you."

Holy fuck! I'm finger fucking his ass. Like seriously, there is finger thrusting. Albeit very slow finger thrusting, but it counts! Oh my God, this is awesome.

"Considering the amount of time it's been since the last time I was fucked," I continue, "you're really going to have to take your time with me. The first time might have to be pretty slow. You're definitely going to have to work me with your fingers for a while first, then give me some time to get used to your cock. The last guy I was with, that bastard who tracked you down, had a tiny penis—"

"Don't fucking tell me about the guys who fucked you," Edward cuts me off.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking," I apologize, immediately stopping my finger movement because I can feel him tightening up. Nothing like saying the wrong thing, fuck. That was stupid.

"Am I the biggest?" he asks.

"You just said..." I trail off, wondering why the fuck he's asking when he just said not to tell him.

"I know, but I fucking asked," he replies.

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes, tell me."

I sigh and reach down with the hand that isn't currently otherwise occupied to caress his balls. "No, baby, you aren't the biggest." I'm definitely not stupid enough to tell him there are a few that were bigger and some that were close to the same size. I'm also not stupid enough to tell him that most were smaller.

"Did you ever have really, really bad sex with anyone?"

"Edward, why are you asking this shit when you said you didn't want to fucking know?"

"I just want some reassurance that I won't be the worst you've ever had."

After he says that, I want to hug him and punch him at the same fucking time. "First off, I wish you'd fucking stop with the self-degradation. Sex with you is going to be the best I've ever had, and don't you fucking doubt or question that. Secondly, I've repressed the worst sex I ever had and I'd appreciate if it was never brought up again."

"That bad?" he asks.

"You have no idea," I mutter.

"Try a second finger," he whispers.

I was able to restart my movement without even having to pull all the way out. He was able to relax on his own enough for me to continue, and though that was a great improvement, I'm not sure he's ready for a second finger.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes, just keep talking."

I do just that, adding lube to my middle finger. I switch fingers for a couple of passes, working my middle finger into him instead of my index and then carefully, optimistically, I try with both fingers.

I'm talking up a fucking storm, my excitement probably prevailing as I am able to work two fingers into him up to the first knuckle.

But then he clenches, hard.

Momentarily I think that we're probably done for tonight and we'll try again later.

We're not done though as he fucking moans. Oh God, he moans. It's guttural and I nearly fucking jizz myself because that is a fucking moan. He fucking likes it. There is no hiding that fact by the sound he just made.

He relaxes and I cautiously press deeper into him. He grunts and his back arches, and I'm fucking aching at the sight of him, the sound of him. His hand is moving quicker on his hard cock while the other hand is fisted into my comforter.

I bury my two fingers to the hilt in his ass and he groans loudly. "Oh, fuck, Jasper."

I just do what instincts tell me to and try to push my fingers into him further, though I know they can't go anymore. He moans and shifts his hips, making my fingers move in him slightly.

That's when I realize that I'm not talking anymore and I haven't been for quite a while and he's still relaxed. I gently try pulling my fingers out a little and pushing them back in and he moans and grinds his ass back into my hand.

Jesus fucking Christ, that is hot.

I twist my fingers inside of him and he curses and arches his back and then my fingers are pointed down at his belly and I'm praying to God my long fingers are long enough to reach his prostate gland. I nearly shout Hallelujah when I feel the distinct, recognizable shape of his prostate under my touch, and I think he nearly does the same. His arm gives out and he falls into my blanket with a moan.

I softly circle over the 'Hello Jesus' spot with my fingertips and Edward's muffled groans are continuous from that point on. I'm tempted to start humping his foot in my own need to get off from the fucking sight before me.

I dare to spread my fingers slightly, creating more—hopefully—pleasurable pressure for him. The hand he had previously been using to hold himself up grabs my wrist and he turns his face out of the comforter, panting and moaning loudly into the air.

"Jasper. Oh, fuck. Jasper," he cries.

I can feel his testicles pulling up toward his body and I move my hand to my own cock, desperate from some friction. I widen my fingers a little more and his ass clenches tight, so tight I'm worried that maybe I've pressed too much, but he's still moaning like mad and I think that he's just that close to cumming. Really fucking cumming.

He releases my wrist, opting instead to grasp his own ass cheek and he starts to call my name repeatedly. Then his previously slightly curled toes turn white with the force of which they are curling and he gives one final loud, guttural grunt that is the be-all and end-all of sex sounds before the pulsating starts.

I think I'm going to lose my fucking mind when his ass starts to throb around my fingers. I try to replicate the motion with my hand on my cock, and of course I know that it's nothing at all like the feeling of his wrapped tightly around me. And still, the sight of him grabbing his ass cheek while my fingers are buried deep inside of him and he jerks himself off, cumming all over the fucking place, is fucking killing me. The sound, fuck, the neighbors have to hear him calling my name.

I can't even fucking handle it. I blow my load all over him and my hand. I can't fucking believe that I've jerked off and cum on him twice in the last fucking hour, but it feels too good and too right, or maybe I just don't fucking care. He probably doesn't even fucking know I'm having an orgasm with him, he's lost in the fucking twilight zone.

I'm pretty fucking proud of myself. Not for jerking off all over him, again, I'm actually kind of ashamed that I can't seem to control myself at all. I'm fucking proud that I gave him that orgasm, though. I'm also insanely proud of him for letting me.

With deliberate movement, I extract my fingers from his body and he shudders and quivers all the while, practically mewling. He looks exhausted, hunched forward into the bed, shaking and panting.

Yeah, I did that.

I quickly fetch a warm washcloth from the bathroom, and I work to clean him up. He collapses onto his back and I wipe his hand and front side off before collecting the jizzed up towel to be washed. I climb into bed next to him and we spend the next hour just lying there holding each other and cuddling.

He tells me he loves me about every five minutes and his glasses are still on. He looks insanely adorable with the glasses, sex hair, and swollen red lips.

"I'm so gay," he laughs suddenly. I stare at him suspiciously and he continues to laugh. With a burst of renewed energy he rolls on top of me, playfully pinching my ass. "Let's do that again," he growls.

That's when I realize that I've just created a fucking monster. Literally.


0 comments: