How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay - Outtake

Click here for the full chapter

How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay

Outtake: Emmett's POV


I'd met Jacob for the first time a year and four days ago today. It seemed odd that it had been that long already, yet almost as if it wasn't enough time at all. I felt like I'd known him my whole life, I just... hadn't met him in person yet.

And today was our anniversary. I know, that sounds ridiculous. Anniversaries are supposed to be on one year marks, but Jake and I made an agreement that we wouldn't do anything for our anniversaries.

So we had let the first one pass, ignoring Jasper's shocked expression and Edward's annoyed eye roll. They were really ones to talk, though. They were barely twenty-five years old and they'd had dinner and stayed in all night like grandparents on their fiftieth. They probably even fucked like grandparents.

Okay, maybe not.

But still, they stayed in on their first anniversary, and Jacob and I did the same. The only difference was that we hadn't been acknowledging what day it was.

We heard all about how Edward had bought flowers and chocolates and a motherfucking stuffed animal. It was vomit-inducing, listening to Jasper brag about his perfect boyfriend and how perfectly perfect he was. Fucking gag me.

I bet you big fucking money Jasper cried over that shit.

Jacob and I treated the day like every other one. We were both perfectly aware of it, neither of us forgetting that day we met, we just... chose to live every day as our anniversary.

No, that's a sack of shit. We were both just too lazy and non-sentimental to act like a couple of fourteen-year-old girls.

We just did what we usually did.

We fucked. We showered. We ate breakfast. We went to work. Jake brought takeout home. I blew him under the table. We fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.

Best not-an-anniversary anniversary ever.

Except four days later we were both giving each other sideways glances and wondering: Did he forget?

Jake was the one to bring it up, as I stubbornly refused to say a word.

"You did remember, right?" he asked meekly, between bites of cereal.

I frowned at my own bowl and glanced up, only to catch him looking worried and unsure. Jake was never unsure. He was the surest man I'd ever met. He didn't really say much, but he was certain of everything he did say. He never doubted himself.

And it was a blow to the gut to realize that I could take that all away from him.

"Babe," I sighed, reaching across the table to grab his hand. "Of course I remembered. I wanted to say something, but you know, we agreed we wouldn't."

He nodded and squeezed my hand, but he wasn't my Jake yet. It was still bothering him, he was still hesitant.

"Fuck it," I decided. "Let's just do it tonight. Happy Anniversary, baby. We're going out."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah," I replied. "Let's just make this our thing. Four days after our anniversary is our new anniversary," I said with a grin.

The smile that broke across his face made my jeans go tight. He fucking beamed, and I desperately wanted to get fucked into the table when he smiled at me that way.

But we both had work and we'd been late enough times over the past year because of spontaneous fuckfests. I cleared my throat and took another bite of my cereal. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked, halfway through chewing my mouthful.

Jake kind of smirked at my poor manners and shrugged in answer. "Whatever you want."

I thought about it while I finished my breakfast. Jake spilled some milk on his shirt and hastily pulled it off, cursing a storm under his breath while I watched fixedly. He was going to be so late for work this morning, and I was so getting fucked into this table.

He knew it too. He saw my face and rolled his eyes amusedly.

"I know what we're doing tonight," I said calmly, taking both of our bowls to the sink.

"What's that?"

I didn't answer him vocally, instead I stripped off my work clothes while he watched, and then bent over the table.

We were both later than we'd ever been but what the fuck, it was our anniversary, we deserved it.

― ― ―

I called Jasper over my lunch break and told him that Jake and I had decided to go out for our anniversary after all, and that we wanted him and Edward to come with us to celebrate. I hadn't actually discussed that part with Jake, but the night was going to be a million times more amusing with those two along so I did it anyway. I highly doubted he would be upset about the new development.

Jasper was hesitant at first, but I managed to talk him into it, even though I never told him where exactly it was we were going to.

I met Jake at home, told him I was bringing the boys, and he laughed his ass off while I picked out our clothes. I knew he wouldn't be mad. I was practically giddy while I got ready, overly excited at the prospect of watching Edward react to our surroundings. This was going to be the best fucking night ever.

We picked them up in the Jeep and I had to bite my lip to keep from giggling at their nearly matching outfits. They really were worse than fourteen-year-old girls. And they were going to be such a fucking hit tonight.

I let Jake drive just so I could watch Jasper's reaction when he realized where we were. His eyes got big then he looked around a bit, then accusingly, he turned on me. When he caught me watching him, his face turned hilariously enraged.

"No!" he growled.

I just smiled angelically and nodded.

"No!" Jasper repeated, flailing his hands―and subsequently Edward's since he never fucking let go of it―in my direction. "We are not going in there."

I nodded again, grinning at Jake, who was all dimples and bright white teeth as he parked the car. God damn, I wanted to fuck him again. But that would come later.

"Where are we?" Edward asked, confused as he looked out the window, then at Jasper, and at me when Jasper continued to glare.

"Phallus," I answered indifferently. "Come on, Jake!"

"Phal― What?" Edward sputtered.

"It's a fucking all male strip club," Jasper yelled, throwing his hands around. "I'm going to fucking kill you, Emm."

I flipped him the finger and slid out of the front seat, immediately reaching to open the back door. "Out," I demanded, pointing at Edward.

"Fuck you, we're not going in," Edward snapped.

"Really?" I asked. "Oh, I get it," I said, frowning at Edward. "Wow, shit, I'm such a douche, Edward, I wasn't even thinking." I placed my hand over my chest and widened my eyes sincerely.

"Well, that's a surprise," he muttered, but I didn't miss the way he was looking at me suspiciously.

"I'm sorry, bro. I didn't even take it into consideration. Sorry, Jazz. That must be a big blow to your ego, huh? Having a boyfriend who hates cock so much."

I slammed the door in Edward's face and turned to leave, grabbing Jake's hand.

"You're so bad," he laughed quietly.

"I know," I sighed, rubbing my thumb over his soft skin.

I knew it wouldn't take long for them to hash it out with each other and ultimately end up in the club. Edward was Edward, he hated being faced with a challenge. And Jasper was Jasper, he'd follow Edward's ass anywhere.

Jake and I were just nearing the front of the line when they were finally approaching. It hadn't taken them as long as I would have guessed; I thought Jasper would try to give Edward a blowjob or something to talk him out of it. Their heated whispers couldn't be heard over the beat of the music coming from inside, but I had to bite my lip to stop from laughing nonetheless. I could guess exactly what they were saying.

Edward was probably ranting about Jasper not being allowed to touch anyone, at anytime, under any circumstances. And Jasper was probably bitching about the fact that he hated me so much.

"There will be no lap dances," Edward said, fixing me with firm stare.

"Scared your boyfriend might like it?" I challenged.

"Fuck you," they both spat back at me.

I snorted. I was right, this was going to be the most amusing night ever. I grinned at Jake who was watching just as intently, a small smile hiding under his shade of indifference.

"I fucking hate you," Jasper whined.

I grinned wider and shrugged, nonplussed. Jasper saying he hated me was just his way of saying he truly loved me.

"I'm serious, there will be no fucking lap dances," Edward hissed at me, going so far as to raise his finger and point. I was so intimidated...

I leaned forward and put his finger in my mouth before he could realize what I was doing and he jerked away, cursing a storm about how disgusting I was.

"I can't believe how insecure you both are still," I mumbled, turning away from them to face Jake, who was coolly leaned up against the building, looking all 'fuck me' hot.

He winked at me and I shoved my hands into my pockets to avoid shoving my hands in his pockets, or just into his pants. I wanted to touch and he knew it. Fucking tease.

"We're not insecure," Jasper bitched at me from behind.

"Right. That explains why you can't go into a strip club together."

"We can, we are," Jasper defended.

"Mhmm," I hummed. "And you're both being bitches about it. What's Edward going to do when you pop wood, Jazz?" I asked pointedly, glancing over my shoulder.

Edward looked over at Jasper, his face blanching slightly when Jasper didn't say he wasn't going to pop wood.

"See? Insecure. Edward, Jasper is going to get a boner. There are boys in there, yummy, mostly naked boys. He likes boys. Get over it."

"I know he likes boys, you idiot," Edward replied.

"Do you? Do you really get it?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, glaring.

"Then what is the problem? Jasper likes dick, you like Jasper's dick, why can't you just go into a little strip club without all the drama and enjoy yourselves?"

He had no reply for that, therefore I decided that I won. Jasper said nothing as he held onto Edward's hand and it was a little disconcerting that he wouldn't even defend his right to get wood over other boys. I was just so fucking glad that I had Jake who understood I liked to look and didn't get jealous about it.

He was still leaning against the building, waiting for the line to move and I said fuck it and shoved myself up against him. He chuckled and nuzzled his nose against mine before letting me kiss him and I sighed against his lips, melting into his warmth.

"Would you stop?" Jasper deadpanned in our direction and I flipped him the finger again before wrapping my arms around Jacob's neck.

His hair was silk under my fingers and I couldn't resist tugging on it a little, earning a quiet grunt that I doubted anyone but me could have heard.

"Stop being so sexy," I whispered against his lips.

He rumbled a deep chuckle and kissed me once more before whispering, "I can't help it," back at me.

Sliding my hands down over his rock hard chest, his ridged, toned stomach, down to the front of his jeans, I said, "No, I guess you can't."

"Move it along, boys!" called the voice that I recognized as the bouncer and I grudgingly pulled myself away from Jake.

There was no hesitance from the bouncer, he knew Jake and myself from previous visits, but he stopped and carded both Edward and Jasper. He also made a comment about them being twinks and Edward nearly lost his shit.

The night was already more fun than I'd ever imagined it would be. Jake and I waited for Jasper and Edward to catch up, mostly just to watch Edward's reaction to it all.

One of the regular dancer-slash-servers spotted us immediately and came over, hips swaying and fingers twirling.

"Boys!" he crooned, sidling over. "Jake, it's been a while."

"They know you by name?" I heard Edward mutter.

"Jake puts on a show every now and then," I explained over my shoulder. To my amusement, Edward's mouth fell open in shock. Jasper just narrowed his eyes and kept his jaw tight.

"Introductions!" demanded Greg.

I waggled my eyebrows at Jake and he sighed, no doubt knowing exactly what I planned on doing now. His sigh worried me momentarily and I wondered if maybe he wanted me to cool it, for us to just have a good time with each other here tonight. His lips quirked up at the corners though, giving away his amusement.

"Greg, these are our best friends, Jasper and Edward. They are both extremely curious about spicing up their sex life and want some demonstrations of the best moves the boys have to offer."

"What?" Edward yelled, eyes wide and fists clenched. "You fucking―"

"Excellent!" cheered Greg, clapping his hands enthusiastically.

"I'm going to kill you," Jasper warned, though his threat was a weak one, even for him.

Greg grabbed Jasper by the arm and led him forward while Edward glared threateningly. I slid my arm around Jake's shoulder and kissed his cheek, watching raptly as several heads turned to watch Greg take Jasper to the table in the corner, Edward following none too quietly behind.

Tonight's goal was to get Jasper as many lap dances as possible without Edward hitting anyone. And I hoped that maybe Edward would even give it a shot too. He really didn't know what he was missing. Some of these boys in here were grade A. Fucking perfect.

But still not nearly as good as my Jake.

I kissed his cheek again and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close as we moved to sit at the same table as Edward and Jasper.

Greg got right to it, proclaiming loudly what he called his favorite moves before doing them. He talked the entire time he danced personally for us. I was trying hard not to laugh, but it was just altogether way too fucking funny.

Jasper was sitting there taking it all in stride, at least pretending not to be a complete asshole to a perfect stranger, but Edward was ready to lose his shit. His head kept jerking and I couldn't tell if he was looking away because he actually didn't like Greg or if he was looking away because he did like him.

So far, there had been no close contact or risqué touching, and I wondered if maybe Greg knew. He was a fairly perceptive man, it was probably good thing we ran into him immediately.

When the drinks began to flow, Jake and I sat back to watch the stage and the private show Greg was giving, and slowly but surely Edward seemed to calm down a little bit. He at least didn't look on the verge of a killing spree anymore. Jasper was completely uninterested in Greg's details about moves, but I couldn't help snickering into Jake's neck every time he looked away from his gyrating ass.

Edward maybe was just gay for Jasper, but Jasper was pretty much gay for everyone. Jasper loved ass more than any man rightly should. Even while he was in his whole teaching straight boys faze, he couldn't keep his eyes off of a nice ass―gay or not. Greg had a pretty decent ass, and he was shaking it around just for Jasper.

There was no doubt in my mind that Jasper was going to end up drunk off his ass and hard enough to cut glass before the night was through.

Greg shocked the shit out of me by practically jumping into Edward's lap. I held my breath, hoping like hell he wouldn't throw a punch, but he merely tensed and shot his arm out in Jasper's direction. Jasper grabbed his hand and Edward calmly asked Greg to stop.

Greg rolled his eyes in my direction and I motioned him over. Edward and Jasper began to talk in whispers as soon as Greg rounded to our side of the table and I regretted bringing them for the first time. The teenage girl shit was getting old. First with the matching clothes, and all the whispering, holding hands non-stop. It was frankly disgusting.

"So sorry about them, babe," I apologized.

Greg sighed and flopped himself across Jake and myself. "Whatever. I'm graced by your very presence, but please tell me you're going to put your beautiful ass on stage," Greg pleaded up at Jake.

Jake shook his head with a quiet chuckle. "Not tonight. Just here to... relax," he said decisively after a moment. His eyes darted to Edward and Jasper, and I was struck again with the regret.

Jasper and Edward would be entertaining and amusing, but they would also surely put a damper on our night.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a wad of cash, sticking my fingers under the band of Greg's spandex booty shorts. I pulled up and peeked and he laughed and shoved my hand away, squirming against Jake, who also laughed.

"I'll hold him down, you see what he's got," Jake said jokingly.

I grinned and shoved the wad of cash into his shorts before pulling them up again. "He stuffs!" I said jokingly, groping between his legs once before taking my hands off of him completely.

"I outta kick you boys out," he huffed at us.

"You outta, but you're not gonna," I replied.

"Only because Jake's going to come back and dance for us again," Greg quickly added.

Jake shrugged and I grinned at the prospect. Nothing was hotter than watching my man up on stage, stripping for a room full of strangers. They all wanted him and we both knew it, but they couldn't have him. He was mine.

"Go get Parker," I instructed Greg, patting his leg.

His face fell and his eyes darted to the other side of the table where Jasper and Edward continued their heated discussion. "Parker?" he asked. I nodded. "I don't think that's a good idea, he's not going to know how to handle the hothead."

"He'll be fine," I assured.

Greg released a long breath and sat up more in my lap than Jake's, looking me dead in the eye. "If he hits Parker, you're all in trouble. You know what's going to happen if our best boy gets a shiner."

I nodded. "Go get him."

Greg sighed and shook his head at me but got up and left nonetheless.

Greg was one of the many gay dancers in the club, and Parker was one of the few straight ones. He was beyond delicious, and I admittedly had a raging hard-on for him. Jake found that hilarious. Probably because he sort of looked like Jasper in a less skinny, more rugged man sort of way.

His hair was very similar and their facial structures were somewhat comparable, but really, that was about it. Parker was shorter and broader, Jasper practically had women's legs they were so long and lean. Parker was quiet and calm, but Greg was right, he wasn't very perceptive. I was counting on his looks and his ability to follow directions to get him through some time with us.

The similarities weren't really all that many, but the resemblance was still there and he was fucking smoking hot. I wanted to see Edward try to resist him.

So I handed him a wad of cash when he ambled over, and he asked if there was any special requests, and I whispered to him that he had to make the hothead cool down. Nothing more, nothing less.

He nodded and then did the exact opposite of what I wanted him to do. He went for Jasper and I cursed under my breath as he started to give him a very up close and personal lap dance.

Jasper asked him to back off, but Parker just turned around and rubbed his ass all over Jasper, finally settling down on his dick. Jasper bit his lip and looked in the opposite direction of Edward.

I nearly creamed myself. I knew exactly what it felt like to have that barely covered bubble butt right up against your denim covered crotch. If Jasper's restless movements were any sign at all, I'd say he was reacting just as I had.

And surprisingly Edward was right there with me, his mouth hanging open as he watched his boyfriend get grinded on by his almost look-alike. I sighed with relief.

"I'm not buying you a dance on our anniversary," Jake whispered in my ear, breaking my thoughts.

I was satisfied that Edward wasn't going to kill anyone so I leaned into Jake, taking my eyes off of the show.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy one for myself on our anniversary," I replied.

His gaze grew minutely darker and I leaned in closer, brushing my lips over his.

"I was hoping that I would get more than just a lap dance on our anniversary, actually. I was hoping you'd give me something even more valuable."

"I'm not paying for you to get sucked off in the fucking back either," he shot back, obviously getting a bit pissed off now.

"I was hoping for more than that too," I said.

I could practically hear his teeth grinding together. I knew I was pressing my luck, but sometimes, just sometimes, I liked to push Jake's buttons too. It usually took more than this to piss him off and make him jealous, but it was our anniversary and he thought I wanted someone else.

"I was hoping," I continued, mouth just centimeters away from his, "that when we got home, I'd get something special. I was hoping I would get to be naked as soon as we got home, just me, and then I would get my anniversary present."

He still didn't seem to get that my hope involved no one but him. "I want you to strip for me, at home, just us. I want to watch you, to feel you, to taste you. I want you to touch me and tease me, 'til I can't fucking take it anymore. Then I want you to fuck me, hard. I want you to fuck within an inch of my life."

He exhaled a long breath, and faintly, I thought I heard him say, "Oh."

I kissed him long and hard then, pressing my tongue as deep into his mouth as it would go and pushing so firmly against him that our teeth were cutting into our lips.

His hands shoving hard on my pecs forced me to back up, and we broke apart with gasps, both of us short of breath.

"Fuck," he whispered.

I laughed breathlessly and turned my head to check on the boys, only to realize there was only one boy left standing there.

"Are you done?" Parker asked. I nodded, looking left and right for Edward and Jasper. "They left about five minutes ago, right as you two started eating each other's faces. They told me I had to wait here and tell you not to worry, they were taking a cab home."

He said nothing more before walking away. I tried not to stare at his ass too hard.

"So, are we staying?" Jake asked after sipping from his drink.

"Not unless you want to. I really only come here to see you."

He rolled his eyes at that and I chuckled and tossed back the rest of my drink―Jake was the designated driver, he hadn't even finished the one drink.

"Joking aside, I came for the entertainment value of watching Edward."

"Right," Jacob drew out. "And for Parker."

"Fuck off," I mumbled, standing up and stretching, purposely tilting my face-level hips in his direction.

"You think I don't know you're game? I don't forget that night we shared the stage," he continued amusedly. "You want his straight ass more than Jasper would have. I'll never forget the look on your face when you saw us ripping our clothes off each other."

"Stop," I grumbled. "Please just shut up."

I picked up my pace as I walked toward the Jeep, but Jake never had any problems keeping up with me, ever.

"I didn't really get why you wanted to leave right away after, I was supposed to do another act by myself, but you were so insistent we had to go right now." He chuckled and I glared at him, yanking on the door handle repeatedly until he hit the unlock button at the right moment and my door finally popped open.

As soon as the Jeep rumbled to life, I cranked the radio so I wouldn't have to relive that humiliating night all over again. Of course, Jake just turned it right back down and leaned closer to my side of the car.

"Imagine my surprise when we got home and you were all over me. I'd never seen you that desperate. I helped you get your pants off, and I thought I was just warming you up with a couple licks, I didn't even have your shirt off yet and you busted the second I put your cock in my mouth."

I groaned at his words, caught somewhere between arousal and humiliation.

"You're always so controlled, you hadn't ever cum that quick before. I didn't really think about it at the time, I was just surprised. Then we got in the bedroom and you weren't even close to finished. You couldn't get my clothes off fast enough and your dick was hard as a rock. You practically begged me to finger you."

I knew what was coming next and drew in a few shaky breaths to prepare myself.

"You were clenching around just one finger the second I put it in you, and fuck, I thought something was wrong. I thought you were upset or something and couldn't relax. So I put your cock in my mouth again and wiggled my fingers just the way I know you like it."

He stopped there, but he didn't have to go on. I knew what happened. I fucking blew my load again, a whole two seconds in.

"That shocked me more than the first time even. I thought you had to be done by then, but you jumped on my cock and rode me like your life depended on it. After I figured out that you had a crush on Parker, I always wondered if you were thinking about him and that's what did it."

"No," I said firmly, shaking my head. "I mean, yes, watching you dance with him got me worked up, and yes I find him attractive, but that night, it was all you. I was just so fucking horny I couldn't hold it in for anything."

He laughed then, long and low, and the honest happiness on his face was just too much. It was always his smile, his laugh, his light, the way he seemed to shine, that did me in. I was useless against his smile.

"Fuck me," I begged. "Now."

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him toward me over the center console. He resisted, ducking his chin so I couldn't kiss him and I wrapped my hand tighter in his shirt.

"I'm not fucking you in the Jeep again," he said, shaking his head. "I thought you wanted a striptease anyway. Hardly possible in a fucking car."

"Don't care. Baby, I need it now."

He hummed deep in his throat and I resisted the urge to try to climb on top of him. I was too big. Being six-foot-four really had its disadvantages.

"Emmett, I am not fucking you in the backseat again."

"Why?" I challenged, trying not to sound whiny or pout at him―that was Jasper's thing, I don't fucking pout or whine.

"Because you never have everything we need and I'm not spit-lubing again, last time you were fucking sore for a week. Just let go of my shirt and I'll break a couple minor laws and we can fuck like civilized humans in our bed with lube and everything."

I hated it when he was so logical. "Fine," I groaned, letting him go and leaning back into my own seat.

He put his hand on my neck and pushed his thumb right into the permanently sore spot just below my ear, knowingly rubbing just right and magically putting me half to sleep just with his thumb.

He didn't drive stupidly in order to get us home fast, but had there been a cop in sight, I'm sure he would have at least got a warning for breaking speed limits. He went just fast enough that I couldn't rag on him and just slow enough that it felt like we were crawling.

The driveway had never looked so good before. He parked my Jeep into my spot beside his car and I reminded myself that we weren't going to be doing it in the car, so shoving my tongue down his throat would be slightly detrimental. Instead I tried not to rush as I got out and walked up to the house.

Jake had the keys so I had to wait for him to unlock and open the door, and I couldn't help myself, he was right. Right fucking there.

I grabbed his hips and ground myself against him hard. He glanced back at me over his shoulder with a sly grin but said nothing as he pushed his ass back against me.

Then he stepped away and I groaned at the loss of friction. My dick hurt.

He slowly shed his shoes and jacket, while I kicked and tossed mine. He could barely contain his laughter, I could hear the rumbling in his chest, just dying to burst free.

I ignored it and walked calmly around the corner into the hall. As soon as I was out of sight, I booked ass for the bedroom, running lightly and quietly on the balls of my feet and taking my clothes off in record time. I flipped through some CDs while I tossed the lube and a condom from the drawer out onto the bed. I picked something medium-paced, not wanting anything too heavy and fast but knowing that I also didn't have the patience for a slow, drawn out tease right now.

I grabbed the ottoman and centered it in the center of the room and sat down facing the door. "Hurry up!" I called down the hall.

Jake slowly slid around the corner and I flicked the music on.

He used the hallway like a runway and I groaned so loud, he could probably hear it over the music. It didn't matter that he was still so far away, his movement was pure seduction and my cock was hard and leaking precum, so goddamn in need of his attention it wasn't even funny.

He didn't have any socks on, thank god, but even as he made his way down the hall, fucking slowly, he didn't remove any other articles of clothing. He unbuttoned his shirt, but he was still wearing it when he finally reached me and I was all but panting over his raw sex appeal.

His skin was a mouthwatering golden brown, the color everyone that tanned so longed for but they always looked a little orange while Jake was pure, natural tan skin. The thin strip of dark hair that led from his bellybutton into his jeans was fucking sinful. His jeans were fucking sinful with the way they clung to his hips and thighs, and his ass―I knew that, even if I could see it right now.

"So fucking beautiful," I muttered as he peeled his button down off his strong chest, his broad shoulders, his bulging arms.

I was in for fucking torture if he kept up his pace. Thankfully, the song changed, and he had to speed up a bit. I almost told him there was no point in teasing anymore, my dick couldn't get any harder, but I knew I would never regret watching him strip for me. So I made myself be patient and wait for him to strip his jeans off first, then his fuckhot underwear.

"I don't think I can wait any longer, baby, are you ready?" he asked a bit impatiently as he leaned over me, hips still swaying with the music.

I nodded and he stood up, playfully pushing me onto my back with his foot. He didn't expect me to keep hold of his foot though and he stumbled slightly. As I urged his foot closer and closer to my mouth, his breath grew shorter and shorter.

He gasped when I licked his big toe and he shuddered as I took it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it.

And that wasn't even his sweet spot.

I licked slowly around his foot, avoiding his toes for the most part, because I knew how much he liked when I licked them, especially between them. And when I finally got around to sucking each other, licking around and around, up and down, in between, he was practically shaking with need. As my tongue his the 'sweet spot' between his third and forth toe, his entire leg shook and his body shuddered.

I swear he had a small orgasm every time I licked that spot. Even just touching it made him instantly hard. It was the weirdest fucking thing I have ever seen.

We were both so far past wanting it, I couldn't wait another second. When I released Jake's foot, he stumbled to the bed and grabbed the supplies. He moved to drop down onto his knees before me, but I stopped him, insisting he just put the fucking condom on and fuck me already.

He did as I asked, rolling the condom on then gliding lube over his cock and dripping some on my entrance before settling himself over me on the small ottoman.

It worked pretty good for fucking, honestly. It stood up to our weight and poundings, and even though it was nearly too small, there was just enough room for Jake to place his hands and knees.

"Fuck me," I pleaded, feeling him rubbing slowly over and around my rim.

His eyes locked on mine and he pressed forward, breaching me in the way only he could.

I swore like crazy and my eyes were already nearly rolled back into my head at the feeling of him stretching me.

I really hoped he was feeling worked up too, because there was no way I was going to last.

"Fuck me," I said again, this time more forcefully and his eyes opened and moved to mine.

He grunted and slammed down into me.

"Fuck!" I gasped, throwing my head back over the edge of the ottoman. "Yes. More. Fuck me. More," I encouraged.

Jake didn't disappoint. He was a big enough guy that he could really put force behind his thrusts and it felt so fucking good to be drilled hard, knowing I was going to come within just minutes.

His cock felt like it was made to be inside of me. He wasn't too big, but he definitely wasn't too small either, and he hit my prostate every fucking time.

"Emmett," he groaned, speeding up his already frantic pace. "Fuck, Emm, Emm, fuck," he repeated, head rolling back.

I let go of my hold on the side of the furniture beneath me and wrapped my hand tight around my cock, stroking fast, knowing he was just as close as I was.

Or he was just a little closer.

He gritted his teeth hard and slammed into me so hard the ottoman was scooting against the carpeted floor, and he came with an equally as forceful shudder.

His movements weren't rhythmic but erratic and instinctive as he released inside of me, but it was all the same. I couldn't feel his cock throbbing inside of me as he came without blowing my own load. His jerky movements somehow managed to angle just right and I saw stars as I let go of the night's tension.

Everything was a little vague from that point on. I remember being dragged into bed and telling Jake that I loved him and couldn't wait to celebrate another year with him.

I woke up disappointed, though not because Jacob wasn't beside me. He was there, sound asleep on his side of the bed.

The first thoughts to enter my head were of Jasper and Edward and how much of a fail last night had been, and I hadn't even fucking realized it.

I was just going to have to try again sometime.


A/N: Everyone can send a VERY VERY special thank you to Conversed for this outtake. I couldn't possibly pass up the opportunity to write it, just for her.

The toe sucking especially. That was just for her. I love her THAT much.

And thank you a million times over to my beta Strae, who probably would rather have eaten thumbtacks than read about Emmett sucking Jacob's toes. *hearts*

*sigh* My job here is done! XD


0 comments: