How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay - Smuttake

Click here for the full chapter

A/N: This takes place sometime between the last chapter and the epilogue (in other words, sometime after Edward loses his buttcherry and before he fucks up proposing.)

Thanks to Strae for betaing this entire fic and prompting it. ILY!


How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay

Smuttake


I've never really been all that big of a fan of Halloween. I think it's frankly fucking stupid, all the dressing up and scary shit, what's the fucking point? The only part I've ever really liked is the candy.

Thankfully, Edward and I are, for the most part, a united front on this issue... Or we were.

Emmett and Jake, however, seem to think Halloween is the best holiday ever created and somehow roped us into helping with some big fucking Halloween bash.

I want to kill myself. It's skeletons-this and zombies-that. Worst of all, Edward is getting all gothic on me and being morbid and weird, and I want to kill myself. Did I already mention that?

I will admit, our hard work paid off well, if you're into the whole horror, Halloween thing. And, of course, by 'our', I mean their, because I didn't really help, I just bitched. But my bitching was productive, obviously, and the streamers I hung look phenomenal.

Emmett and Jake are quite horrendously matched as Adam and Adam, both wearing nothing more than a few well-placed fig leaves. Edward is apparently supposed to be a pilot or something, I don't really know, but he looks fuckhot in his jumpsuit and aviators. I'm ready to jump him right the fuck out of that suit, if you know what I mean.

I guess I didn't get the memo about being sexy for Halloween. I dressed up as a vampire, because I'm boring as fuck and I have no imagination. Edward assured me it was a classic and that I looked fine. Emmett disagrees wholeheartedly and has Edward off pouring fake blood on shit or something while he strips me, rather forcefully I might add, and against my will.

My cape and fake fangs were the first to go. Then when he was dissatisfied with what he could do with the rest of my outfit, my shirt and pants went too, while I fought him tooth and nail. His eyes lit up like it was suddenly Christmas morning when he got me in my undies.

"Oh, I have the best idea!" he exclaimed, staring at my package―which he was obviously mistaking for his present.

I screamed for Edward until my throat was raw, not that it mattered. Emmett strategically had music blaring already and no one could hear my tortured screams.

By my hand, Emmett dragged me into his closet and proceeded to dig around until he found these fugly as all hell leg warmers that were all fluffy and furry, then he put them on me.

"Why do you have these?" I screeched.

He just shrugged and pulled me into the bathroom. When he grabbed the bottle of baby oil, I thought I was fucked, literally, and I started to scream again. All I could imagine was being ass-raped by my psychotic once best friend while I wore hideous, itchy hairy things on my legs.

Emmett was unperturbed and remained jovial as he ever was as he basically squirted me in baby oil from head to toe.

Then the glitter came out.

I played dead.

You know how they say bullies stop getting off on torturing you when you don't respond? Yeah, that's not true. While I played dead, there was a shitload of glitter, eyeliner, mascara, and fucking lipstick too.

"Okay, all done!" Emmett says cheerfully.

I can't resist, I just have to see what he did to me. Hesitantly, I face the mirror.

"I look like a tranny!" I shriek at the image of myself.

"Bullshit, you look exactly like I wanted you too. You do realize they would hire you in a heartbeat down at Cuffs if they saw how hot I made you. You're a go-go deluxe, Jazzy. Oh my God, you even already have a stage name!"

I just stare at myself, horrified.

If I'm being completely honest, and not so dramatic, it's not that bad. There is makeup, sure, and the fluffy shit on my legs is just... wrong on so many levels, but in my skimpy little undies... Well, I look as slutty as Emmett and Jake do while still looking 'in costume'.

While I'm deciding whether I actually like the fact that I have makeup on or not, Emmett runs his hands through my hair a few times, breaking up some of the gel I had in it, making it fall more naturally, more sexily.

"Emmett, why do you have makeup and furry leg warmers?" I ask him cautiously, unsure I want the answer.

"Because I was waiting for the day that I could use them on you," he says with a smirk, then a really, really sharp smack to my almost bare ass. "Go find Edward and show him how pretty I made you," Emmett commands, shoving me away from the mirror to preen over himself.

The scary thing is that my makeup looks really good, like he knew what he was doing.

I shake my head sharply, dispelling those thoughts. I do not want to imagine Emmett in makeup and furry... anything.

I take one last glance at myself and decide to suck it up. If Halloween is all about being slutty, then fuck it, I'm going to look like a slut too. A glittery slut in red fur, but a slut no less. A go-go dancing slut, I guess.

I gulp in a deep breath and leave Emmett's bathroom to look for Edward so he can freak out before the other people start to arrive. He's pouring liquor into the punch when I find him, and stealing some for himself, which he hastily spits all over the place when he sees me.

"Jesus fucking mother of shit, what are you wearing?" he bellows, loudly, over the music. It's impressive.

"Underwear, baby oil, glitter, and hideous leg warmers," I say wearily, taking a step toward him.

"Where the fuck did your cape and the rest of the clothes go? And why are you wearing makeup?"

"It's Halloween?" I try, my voice rises at the end, turning it into a question. I'm hoping that will be enough of a reason for him. I don't want to explain what just happened to me in Emmett's room. It's his fault anyway for not having super-hearing and rescuing me from the beast.

"Emmett," he growls.

I step forward and close the gap between us as much as I can without actually touching him. If I get too close, he'll be covered in glitter too.

Fucking Emmett.

"Look, I know I look like a slut, but that vampire shit was a drag, Edward, and you're all hot and I felt left out," I whine, sticking my bottom lip out at him.

"Every fucking person is going to try to get their hands on you tonight if you look like this," Edward mumbles, swiping his finger through some of the oil and glitter on my thigh and trailing upwards until his finger is under the leg cuff of my underwear. He'd be touching balls if he moved about two inches to the right, there really isn't much to these briefs at all.

"I doubt every person will be trying, there will be girls and straight guys here and I kind of scream 'gay' at the moment, so..."

He just cocks an eyebrow. "So every gay, bi, curious, or confused man that is here tonight will be trying to get his hands on you," Edward adds.

"I'm sure there won't be that many," I mutter.

Edward sighs. "Yeah, right. Did you have to wear these tonight?" he asks, tracing the lower band around to my ass. "Christ, I'm getting turned on and I know what's underneath." I smack him for that, glaring. "Ow! What? That was a compliment."

"That was not a compliment," I huff.

"Yes it was! You know what they say about leaving things to the imagination. You're leaving just enough to be imagined for all those fuckers who don't know and they're going to be drooling on you. I'm going to kill Emmett, then I'm going to kill every asshole who looks at you, then I'm going to disembowel and kill the ones who think they get to touch you," Edward warns.

"You know what? Whatever. I decided that I get to be hot tonight, so go kill people, I'm getting a drink."

Unfortunately, the drinks are right next to Edward and I don't get to strut away all fierce and shit.

"You were hot as a vampire," Edward insists.

"I was not."

"Yeah, you were all Tom Cruise vampire hot."

I grimace at him. "Tom Cruise is fug."

He frowns. "Really? I thought he was like... never mind. You do realize I'm very Top Gun right now?"

I turn to really look at him and grimace again, realizing, now that he pointed it out, it was the look he was going for. How fucking sad, we came to the Halloween party as Tom Cruise characters―though I had done so unintentionally. At least he looks ridiculously hot, though.

"You look hot, baby, I didn't, it wasn't fair. Besides, I'm not even the most scantily clad person in the house, and there are only four of us here so far. On top of that, you have nothing to worry about because even if everyone can look, you're the only one who can touch."

I punctuate my words by grabbing his hand and putting it on my ass, which he squeezes. "I'll kill them if they try."

I laugh and roll my eyes. "You should have come as an axe murderer or something, it would have been much more fitting."

Glitter be damned, he pulls me right up against him and we make out until the first guests start to arrive.

― ― ―

I want to kill myself.

There are like thirty people here and Emmett's house is packed. Not to mention, majority of the people here are gay and some of them are drunk and Edward is clinging to me like flies on stink, glaring at every last one of them.

The party is a fucking drag. Fuck, I'm in drag right now. At least it feels like I am. This baby oil feels disgusting and I want to go shower but Emmett made us promise to stay until the party was over so we could help clean up.

I so regret ever calling him a friend right now. He ruins everything.

Edward and I could be at home ignoring this stupid 'holiday', sleeping, together, in my fluffy, soft, comfortable bed. Instead, I'm smashed between two drunk guys who think it is there job to find out just how thin I can get. I swear, if someone grinds just a little bit harder, I'm going to snap in half.

Edward is in the bathroom. I promised him no one would touch me. I'm apparently no match for two drunk guys who want to be the bread in a Jasper sandwich. Edward is so going to kill someone tonight.

When I spot him across the room, I flash him the universal 'help me' face and he rushes over, breaking the men's hold on me.

"Can't I leave you alone for two minutes?" he asks exasperatedly.

"No," I answer, clutching to his hand.

"Why don't you dance with me like that?"

"Did it look like I was dancing with them? Did it look like I had much of a choice?" I counter sharply.

He just sighs. "No, should I go back and kick their asses? You did at least tell them to stop?"

"Repeatedly. And didn't I already tell you you can't leave me alone? Kicking their asses would be detrimental since that would force you away from me again, then someone else would assume I want to be humped."

"Mm," he hums, pulling me closer. "Would it be wrong for me to assume you want to be humped?" he asks with a cheeky grin.

"Only by you," I say, sliding my arms around his neck and kissing him lightly.

When I pull back he grips my hips softly and just stands there like that, looking at me all expectantly. When I stare back questioningly he raises his eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"Dance," he instructs.

I scoff at him. "Yeah right. I don't dance, Edward, especially not on command."

"I've seen you dance," he replies amusedly. "As I recall you were the 'dancing queen'. Your words, love, not mine."

"Shut up. You're not allowed to bring up things that I've done while drunk. I don't dance," I say firmly.

"You know, I thought all gay men danced."

I roll my eyes at him. "Just like I'm sure you thought all gay men love Tom Cruise." He blushes and I laugh, shaking my head. "And I was positive all straight men scratched their balls and picked their asses in public."

"You scratch your balls in public more than I do."

"Exactly my point."

"Fine," he sighs.

"Fine what?" I prompt.

"You win."

"And what do I win?" I ask laughingly.

"Me. But also a dance lesson. With me. Right now," he replies adamantly, stepping closer and swaying slightly with the music.

"No. I'll take you, but fuck the dancing." He doesn't seem to understand that I'm not dancing as he attempts to make my hips move. "I'm not dancing," I tell him unwaveringly. His hands just grip my hips tighter and he steps in closer, nearly pressing his entire body against mine. "Stop it. I don't fucking dance."

"You dance with me," he replies calmly, yet still decisively.

"I am not dancing."

My voice sounds weak even to my own ears, and I think he knows that I'm going to fucking dance.

I hate dancing, I always have. I think it has something to do with my mom's sister, Marge, always shoving my face in her tits when I was younger and forcing me to dance with her. I think aunt Marge might actually be the reason I'm gay―well, that and the fact that I love cock.

But as Edward continues to softly move to the rhythm of the song, I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to be pressed up against him and move with the music. We fuck to music all the time, it'd be just like that. Fucking with our clothes on, in front of a bunch of people.

"I don't want to dance, Edward," I try one last time, feebly. I'm betting he can taste his victory.

"Why don't you want to dance with me, baby?" he asks back.

"That's not what I said," I mumble, though I know damn well he knows that I didn't say that, he just wants me to feel bad so then I have to dance with him.

"Please, Jas," he begs, looking every bit as earnest as he sounds.

I huff at the unfairness and close my eyes in an effort to win this―though I'm suddenly reconsidering. How bad could it be to feel his fuckhot body pressed all up against me? Wrong question to ask, because I already know the answer to that and there's nothing bad about it. Besides, most of the people here are drunk and it's not like they'll be watching my really shitty dance skills anyway. Edward isn't drunk though, and he'll be watching, and feeling, but also guiding.

While my eyes are still closed, I feel his lips press lightly to mine, just the barest of kisses and it kills my resolve. I'm going to do this whether I want to or not and he's going to make damn sure of it.

With a defeated sigh, I wrap my arms around his neck, keeping my eyes closed for now. I feel him smiling as he kisses me again. He shifts our stance slightly, moving as close as he possibly can by stepping one of his legs between mine and pressing the length of his body to me.

The fabric of his jumpsuit is rough against my bare skin, but I can feel the heat of his body through the thin material and it sets me alight. The steady, quick throb of the music sets a pace that he matches as he starts to rock us with the beat.

I pull back from his kiss and bite my lip in embarrassment. I don't know what it is about dancing, but it feels so fucking uncomfortable to me. It's like my body can't find the right way to move with the music and everything feels awkward and out of place, and I just fucking hate it.

Edward lips move down to the sharpest part of my jaw, kissing and sucking at the point. I grit my teeth and move my head again, breaking his kiss. Not that he cares or anything, he just shoves his nose into my neck and breaths all heavy, bending me backwards slightly as he curves against me and keeps us moving.

My shaky hands unclasp from behind his neck and I move them down to his shoulders, trying to get into this. I can't. I just fucking can't. I'm not a dancer, so I move to push him back, but before I can, his hands slide down to my ass, squeezing and pulling me against him, hard. My fingers end up dug into his biceps as he continues to knead my butt cheeks through the thin barrier of my underwear. And fuck me if that doesn't feel good.

I groan and his fingers dig in extra hard and deep, touching me in places that aren't entirely appropriate for even this situation.

"Edward," I warn. He chuckles into my neck and does it again. "Stop it," I growl, shoving on his arm.

He surprises me when he reels backwards, I certainly didn't shove him that hard. My hold on him breaks and he lets go of me, and I stumbled backwards a step, not expecting his reaction. He turns away from me, leaving me wondering what the fuck is going on because he has no reason whatsoever to be a baby about me not letting him touch my asshole in public. Then he's backing up and pressed all up against me again, his hands reach behind my head, one clasping onto the back of my neck and the other grips onto my hair as he starts to writhe and sway against me.

I bow my head over his shoulder and just moan. His ass feels so good against me and I want to find a wall and fuck him like this against it. I want to watch how he'll squirm and move with my cock in his tight little ass. I want to hear the sounds he'll make. I want to see his skin naked for me and to watch the sweat bead at his nape and glide all the way down his toned back to meet between my thumbs at the base of his spine.

"Fuck," I groan. My dick is on a fast rise and seeing as I'm only wearing underwear, I'm not looking forward to sporting full wood.

"Dance," Edward replies, his voice husky―the way it sounds when he's horny.

I growl into his ear and nip at the skin of his lobe, and he shudders against me, clutching tightly at my hair and grinding his ass on me harder than before. I move my hands to his hips and pull him back even harder, probably leaving bruises on his pretty, slender hips. When he whimpers, I grasp onto the fabric covering his hips instead and pull it tight, rocking him against me harshly. This is the best dancing he's going to get from me.

The music stops suddenly and the lights go out, and everything goes quiet as everyone startles. The silence is oppressive, it's all there is. Silence. My breathing turns a whole different type of rapid as I feel panic start to set in.

I try to stifle my reaction, because I know this is just Emmett. It's just stupid fucking Emmett and his stupid fucking Halloween shit. It's stupid, nothing to be afraid of. Edward is right here, he's got me. This is stupid, absolutely nothing to start panicking about.

But then a blood-curdling scream pierces the silence, and I full-on panic.

Stupidly, I lose my balance in the pitch black darkness, feeling light headed from the sudden change in atmosphere, and I let go of Edward, stumbling backwards and tripping over something until I'm flat on my ass.

I was wrong before, now I'm full-on panicking.

There is another scream and this one sounds closer and everyone that was near us is either panicking with me or laughing.

A flash of light blinds me and I'm left in sudden blackness again, seeing stars and memories of bodily shapes around me.

I try to remind myself that this is stupid. It's not real, no one here is going to hurt me, it's just a joke. But it's useless. I'm terrified and I want Edward and I lost him and I'm going to fucking die.

Another scream and someone steps on my fingers and I cry out in pain. I need to get up. I have to get out of here. But I don't know which way is up or down, everything is black and I'm afraid to move. I need Edward and I need him now.

This is why I don't like Halloween. I fucking hate scary movies and Halloween is like one big scary fucking movie that I can't escape from. I don't do this shit for a reason, I can't fucking handle it, and I'm going to die from my panic attack before the murderer who cut the lights can even get to me.

There is no murderer. You're not going to die. It's just a joke, I continue to remind myself, but again it doesn't matter.

Screams, this time from all around me, practically deafen me and the bright strobe of light blinds me again. My ears ring and my head spins and I barely hear it when someone calls my name.

"Edward," I whimper through a tight throat.

"You're all going to die," drawls a creepy voice, followed by horrifying sounds and screams.

I start crying hysterically. People are stepping on me and tripping over me but I'm paralyzed with fear. I want to die, I would rather than deal with this shit. I hate this choking-with-fear feeling and being immobilized, hardly able to breath with pure panic.

"Jasper. Jas. Jasper!" I hear called insistently.

I know it's Edward's voice, some part of me recognizes that, but I can't force myself to do anything. My lips are trembling too strongly for me to form words, my body is rigid and unresponsive, I can't do anything.

A small square of light illuminates not far off in the distance and I can see it. Even from a distance I can tell it's my savior, it's Edward's phone―I can see the stupid picture of me that he uses as his screensaver. But I still can't fucking move, I can't call for him. I can barely fucking breath and my body feels numb and disconnected from my brain.

"Jasper fucking Whitlock, answer me or so help me..." His call for me cuts off in a pained yell and I start to sob harder.

I'm such a fucking coward. Edward, my Edward, the love of my life is out there in pain, dying, and I can't move. I can't save him. We're going to die and I can't even fight for him.

The backlight on his phone fades and everything goes black again.

It's still dark, but I see Edward's face now. I'm positive I'm dead. I feel like I'm in some alternate universe and I think that this must be Heaven, it has to be, but that means my Edward is dead too. And there is still screaming and blackness and pain. So maybe this is Hell. But I don't know what Edward is doing in Hell. He's done some bad shit, but he's too good to be here.

I'm in his arms, maybe he's already an Angel and he's rescuing me from the Devil. That would be just like Edward, to save me from damnation.

The next thing I know, there is more light and it's quieter and Edward is in my face staring at me all anxiously. I hesitantly look around and I'm utterly confused as to why wherever we are looks like Emmett's bedroom. Heaven is more luxurious than Emmett's bedroom, surely. Hell... well, this could definitely be Hell.

I look at Edward again and frown at his distraught face. I reach up to scrub my thumb over a tear track. "Angels shouldn't cry," I tell him.

He gets a really confused look before relaxing immensely. "Oh, thank God," he breaths. He was never really the religious type, but I assume now that he's an angel, he has to be. "You fucking scared the shit out of me. You don't have a fucking clue how fucking badly it scares me when you do that stop-breathing panicky shit. I fucking thought I was going to have to call the paramedics, or worse."

I glower at him disapprovingly. "Angels shouldn't curse either." I'm shocked that dirty mouth made it past the Pearly Gates.

"I don't know what you're fucking talking about. I think you made yourself pass out on me twice. Are you okay? Should we go to the hospital? Jasper, you can't just fucking stop breathing, Christ. I was so fucking scared."

"Me too, but you saved me, even though I couldn't save you. I love you."

I lean into him and catch his lips with mine. I hope he won't be in too much trouble, angels kissing demons is probably pretty frowned upon.

"Easy, baby, just sit here," Edward instructs after he broke our kiss. "I love you too, and I'm so fucking sorry. I'll be right back, okay?"

He moves to stand up and I clutch onto him. "No, please, don't leave me," I beg.

"Shh, Jas, I'll be right back. I'm just going in there for a second, you'll be able to see me, I'll be right back, I promise."

He pries my fingers from his wrist and moves away from me. I have to let him go, I know I do, but I don't want to. He's moving toward the light, already, and I have so much I want to tell him.

I want to beg him to stay, but he has to move on, he has to go into the light to be with the other Angels and I'm stuck here in the dark.

I don't understand why when he moves onto the other side of the light, it looks like he's standing in Emmett's bathroom. I hear water run, and it's so fucking weird because he isn't disappearing. He comes back through the light and still he doesn't disappear and we're still in Emmett's room. Maybe we're ghosts and we have unfinished business... I have no fucking idea, I'm confused as fuck and my head hurts.

He brings a damp towel and kneels down beside me, slowly and gently wiping my face. "Jasper, you're really pale and I don't know what the fuck to do. I think maybe I should take you into the hospital."

"There's no point, sweetie, I'm already dead," I remind him, patting his leg reassuringly.

His face turns frighteningly white. "What?" he asks. "Jesus, Jasper, you're not dead!"

I go to prove him wrong on that one, only to be proven wrong myself when I find a nice strong rhythm beating through my veins. "Oh," I sigh.

"Are you disappointed?" he asks incredulously.

Am I?

No. Definitely not. I'm just catching up still. "I meant to say, oh, thank God," I breath, leaning back into the bed.

I'm not dead.

Well, that's a fucking relief. I rush at Edward, tackling him onto his back and kissing him like crazy. All I can think about is that I'm not dead, and how fucking exciting that is. And how much I hate Emmett. Then the lights come back on and Edward eases me off of him.

"What the fuck is with that light?" I ask confusedly, pointing at the seemingly floating illumination.

"It's Jake's fucking halogen camp lamp, or something." He then goes on to explain about how he'd known about the whole setup, about the horror screaming bullshit and how he had a key to Emmett's bedroom so he could get me away if he needed to, knowing I didn't like scary stuff. He hadn't expected me to freak out quite so badly, and he apologized repeatedly for letting go of me. He spent about ten minutes apologizing actually, for going along with one of Emmett's plans―because they knew if I found out about the whole thing, I wouldn't have come at all―for not paying attention to the time to warn me, for losing me, for how scared I was, for everything.

I just let him apologize. I was frankly still trying to get over the fact that I'm not dead. Plus, he did have a lot to apologize for.

About the time he starts winding down, Emmett starts pounding on the door saying everyone is gone and it's time to start cleaning up.

Edward finds my discarded clothing in Emmett's bathroom, and I spend the remainder of the night ignoring everyone and reflecting on my 'death', though mostly I just concentrate on being livid. Edward bitches out Jake and Emmett and uses the phrases 'I told you this was a bad idea' and 'I told you I didn't want to do this' a lot. I only partially believe him since he went along with it, but I doubt I'll stay angry with him for long. Tonight's experience was eye-opening and I just want to love him. And maybe spank him a little because he was a very, very bad boy.

When we're finally ready to leave, Emmett just tells me to suck it up while Jake tries to hug me. I speak for the first time in an hour to tell them both to fuck themselves. Emmett laughs and says that's about as good as an 'I love you' coming from me, but Jake frowns and apologizes.

I walk out and Edward is right behind me. He attempts to do more apologizing of his own but I tell him to shut the fuck up and he takes on a different tactic, asking if I'm really okay because I did pass out twice. I'm fine though. The passing out is a throwback from my younger days. When I was a kid, I would hold my breath and make myself pass out when I was angry about something. Now, I've been known to do it while panicking. It's been a stressful night and right now I'm just really fucking tired from dying or not dying or whatever the fuck happened.

Once we're home, Edward takes Calla out while I strip and head straight for the shower. I turn the water on hot, needing to ease and cleanse myself of some of the trauma from tonight. I'm not in there long before Edward timidly peeks in and asks if he can come in.

I let him and he doesn't waste any more time apologizing with words. He kisses and caresses and tells me he loves me and I fall back into him and let him hold me for a long time before the shower starts to run cold. He looks so fucking miserable and regretful as he towel dries me that it practically breaks my heart and I try to kiss him better while he tries to continue to dry me off.

I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my fingers into his wet hair, breathing him in and feeling him against me before I lean in and kiss him again. He rubs the towel over my hair and my shoulders and down, down, down until I get fed up and rip it out of his hands and toss it on the ground. I just want to feel him, I don't give a fuck about being dry.

I place my hands back on him at his lower back and pull him closer, relieved when he finally responds with a sigh and bare hands on my torso. He groans deep in his throat when my hands move to his ass and squeeze. Then I remember that spanking he deserves and bring one of my hands back to smack his fleshy cheek.

He tenses and gasps at the contact, his cock gives a healthy lurch and I grin into our kiss, going back to massaging, satisfied with his reaction. The longer we kiss, the harder his cock gets between us and he ends up rigid and leaking first.

I pull my mouth away from his and keep our lower bodies firmly pressed together as I lift my hand to his mouth, raising my index finger toward his mouth. "Lick," I instruct.

He does, thoroughly wetting the lone digit, his eyes on mine the entire time. I can't resist swirling it around the head of his cock and he grunts at the cooling moisture. I drag my finger through his own moisture, smearing the precum along in attempt to gather it.

As I reach behind him again, I spread him apart, pressing and rubbing the damp finger against his tight hole. He bites his lip, muffling a moan and as I slip the very tip of my finger inside of him, his cock throbs between us tellingly.

Still, I want to hear it. "Tell me," I urge.

"I want you," he sighs hurriedly. "God, Jasper, I want you so fucking bad."

He opens his hooded eyes to me and the look he gives me speaks bounds. I lean in and kiss him with both of our eyes still open and locked. "Where do you want me?" I ask against his lips, unable to resist the prospect of hearing more.

He practically whimpers into my mouth as I move my finger to circle his rim. "There," he confirms.

I smirk against his lips, sliding my finger into him again, though still only slightly. "Here?" I ask.

"Yes," he breaths. I circle and drag and slide, teasing his eager, puckered flesh. "Please," he begs.

My insufficient lube is drying, and I have just enough wetness left to slide into him again. I do so as deep as I can with the little lubricant I have left and he groans. "It looks like you already have me there, baby," I tease.

"I want your cock. Please, Jasper."

Oh, yeah, that gets me hard. "You sure that cute little ass can take my big cock?" I ask him mischievously.

He slits his eyes open to give me a bit of an incredulous look before biting his lip, obviously deciding to play along. "I don't know, I'm awfully tight," he whispers.

"Mm, yes, you are," I moan, wiggling my finger.

"I want to feel your big cock stretching me."

Oh, fuck. I'm done for. "Your wish, my command," I mumble, easing my finger out of my him and guiding him by his hips to the bedroom.

He goes for the bed, but I stop him, turning him to face the wall. "Right here," I tell him.

I leave him there to get a condom and lube and while my back is turned, that little fucker settles right in and makes himself all 'fuck me' sexy against that wall. I nearly drop the lube, I do drop my jaw. He just smirks at me over his shoulder, wiggling his hips in invitation. As if being bent over and spread open isn't invitation enough.

"I could eat that," I confess.

He licks his lips and all but nods as he soundlessly screams 'please do'. I lean over him and bite into one of his cheeks first, earning another gasp and jerk. I lick my way down to his sac and he groans and reaches back for me as I tongue him there first.

With teasing light touch, I trail my fingers along the underside of his cock, to the taut ridge at the head and circling over of his frenulum, tonguing his balls all the while, and trailing back with my fingertips just as lightly. He shudders and squirms and whimpers and groans, getting louder and more forceful the higher my tongue moves.

I give him no warning at all as I quickly flick my pointed tongue over his entrance. His whole body jolts and his head hits the wall with a 'thud'; his following loud moan is enough to assure me he's okay. His fingers find my hair and he pulls my head to him strongly, barely allowing me a breath. I suck and lick at him, working my tongue into him as far as I possibly can until his cock is literally straining and dripping against my continuously passing fingers.

I don't think I can wait another second―I don't think he can either.

I grab the discarded lube and condom and quickly coat two fingers. He takes them both easily, knowing how to relax himself by now, though I still take it slow. I don't go for a third, I want him tight. I get the condom on―miraculously without tearing the fucking thing in half―and kiss my way up his back as I step into place behind him.

"Ready?" I whisper.

"God, yes," he insists, pressing back into my cock that is ready and poised at his entrance.

I slide in slowly, savoring every second of his tightness wrapping around me. It's simply the most un-fucking-believable feeling in the world.

"Goddamn, yes, fuck," he whimpers, scraping at the wall with his nails, looking for something to grip.

Completely seated into him, I reach past his hip and swirl my palm against the tip of his cock before catching it in a firm grip as I lean onto the wall with my other hand.

He calls my name loudly as I slowly start to pull out and push back in to him, stroking his cock as I do. He feels so fucking good, he looks fucking amazing, he sounds fucking incredible. I love the way he arches his back and the way he fucks himself on me, I love how hard and wet his cock gets when I'm in his ass, I love the things he says and the way he says them.

But I want a new position.

Edward makes sound of unadulterated displeasure as I stop my steady thrusts and release his cock. I wrap my arms around his torso and he leans up with me and follows as I back towards the bed. He makes all kinds of interesting sounds as my cock moves and shifts in his ass as we walk. Getting on the bed without slipping out is a bit of a challenge but we make it there.

Edward is in my lap with his legs spread wide over mine, his feet on the ledge of the bed frame. His back is leaned into my chest, his head thrown back on my shoulder, his hands fisted into the bedspread and used for leverage as he thrusts and rocks on me.

I kiss his shoulder and neck and ear, nuzzling into his hair as he moans and grinds all over my cock. "You look so sexy riding me like this," I whisper to him, reaching around again to take his cock in my hand. "I love watching you ride me, baby, it's the hottest fucking thing in the world. And like this, I can feel how deep my cock is inside of you."

"Fuck, Jasper," he cries tossing his head and clamping his knees around my legs.

"You like having my cock in you so deep?" I taunt, stroking his cock between my joined thumb and forefinger only. "Is that a no?" I ask, halting my movement when he doesn't answer.

"No. No. Yes, I love feeling your cock so deep. Just don't stop, please don't stop," he pleads.

"Never, baby," I assure him.

As I resume playing with his cock he gets all archy, squirmy, breathy and I grin, watching him fuck himself on me. "Are you going to cum?"

"Mm," he moans.

I take his cock completely in my fist and jerk him quickly, getting a desperate whine from him as he tries to keep fucking. I grip his hips with my free hand and aid his movement.

"Hm?" I prompt.

"Yes, yes!" he cries, bending his body further and bouncing hard.

"Yeah?" I encourage him.

"God, yes!" he yells.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm cumming. Fuck," he moans deeply.

Turning his head into my neck, he bites down and grunts as he starts to spasm and thrash about, releasing all over my hand and his stomach and thighs. His teeth hurt like hell and there is going to be one nasty bruise there, but it's so worth it watching him lose all fucking sense of everything. I live for these moments. I love watching when his pleasure trumps all, I love being there to see his control slip right through the cracks, I love being the one who made it all happen.

"God!" he grunts into my ear, finally releasing my skin from his mouth.

"It's just Jasper, actually," I joke.

He groans in response and I smile, nosing my way into his thick hair. He pants and remains on my cock for several minutes and I imagine it has to hurt, I'm hard enough to cut glass and he has all his weight resting on me.

"I'm exhausted," he mumbles, angling his head to kiss my jaw.

"Mm, me too," I agree, kissing him loudly.

He squirms and frowns, pulling back. "You didn't cum."

"No." His frown deepens. "I was enjoying watching you."

"Obviously not enjoying it enough," he grumbles.

"I was enamored, couldn't pull my eyes away, and I was definitely more interested in getting you off then myself, it's so much more fun."

"Help me down." I shift and he jerks slightly, digging his nails into my thigh. "Jesus, I think your touching my ribs right now."

I laugh, nodding in agreement. "Told you I was deep, babe."

He takes a few deep breaths and we both work together to slide off of the bed and he carefully pulls off. My cock slips free with a loud smack on my belly, and then it stands there, begging.

"Well, that just won't do," Edward says, kneeling down and pulling the condom off.

"Just wait," I mumble, leaving him kneeling there to get washcloth. He gags enough the way it is, condom-flavored cock isn't going to help any.

I clean off and bring the cloth back for him to clean himself up, and he does so with one hand, the other moving to pull my skyward erection more horizontal. I lean back onto the bed, resting my palms flat and cocking my head to the side against my shoulder to watch him clean himself off while he... plays with my cock.

After the third time he let it spring back up, I gave him a stern look. "You can stop playing with my cock now."

He smirks up at me and tosses the washcloth away, taking my cock in one hand, my balls in the other, and putting half of my length straight into his mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that's good," I moan, leaning back into the bed more heavily.

He pulls back and his tongue swirls and flicks along my most sensitive places and he stares up at me, moaning as he takes me in deeper. His fingers deftly rub and squeeze my nuts, his thumb on the other hand stroking incessantly along the thick vein on the underside of my cock.

"You going to let me cum in your mouth?" I ask with a grin, and shortened breath. His nose wrinkles and I laugh, reaching down to ruffle his hair. "Let me watch if you decide to, okay?"

He narrows his eyes, but doesn't stop sucking me, licking all the right places and doing everything he knows how to to get me off the quickest. My toes curl as he takes me in as far as he can, sucks hard and bobs along, his tongue pointed up.

I lose all coherency at that point and I moan mindlessly, watching him suck my cock. I don't bother to hold back when my orgasm starts to approach. I knot my fingers into his hair and thrust my hips as hard and deep as I dare―he's gotten so much better, but his throat is off limits.

"Fuck," I gasp, pulling back enough to slide my cock out of his mouth.

I quickly replace his mouth with my hand, and he shocks me by keeping his mouth open. I nearly let my eyes roll back in my head, the intensity of the orgasm increasing by a whole fucking lot knowing he's going to let me cum in his mouth. But fuck, this isn't something I can ever miss. I have to watch or there is just no fucking point.

"Oh, my fuck, yes. Edward," I moan, rubbing my cock against his offered tongue and watching greedily as my cum coats it and slides towards his throat.

I let him off the hook a bit though and only give him a little to swallow and blow the rest of my load all over his lips and chin. That's nice too.

I'm thoroughly fucking satisfied and completely knackered by the time my dick starts to wilt. I watch Edward swallow and hum contently.

Then he darts his tongue out and licks his lips and I full out moan, but feel incredibly guilty because I know why he's doing this.

"You're already forgiven for your major fuck up tonight so you can stop torturing yourself."

He sighs and tightly closes his lips, looking all adorably grateful and cum-covered.

"I fucking love you."

His lips twitch and he reaches for the washcloth. I laugh and pull back the covers, climbing in to wait for my Edward.

I really fucking hate Halloween and I'm incredibly glad I didn't die on this one.


A/N: This marks the end, folks. I hope you enjoyed the imperfection to some extent, at least.

I know you all are going to need more to read now, so I scoured my favorites and picked a few slash fics to recommend to you in case you're not reading them already.

First of all, Twinned by Conversed is a MUST read. I can't even tell you how much I adore her boys. It's a bit 'slash-lite', but the UST makes it all worth it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5960142/1/

Second of all, Seventeen Men by Conversed will be a MUST read―I know this. It is the continuation of Twinned, and let us hope that the UST will be resolved. It's just starting, so get in early.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6375336/1/

What Matters by Strae is getting very, very interesting at this point. If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly suggest you do so.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6230613/1/

If you're not reading Your Biggest Fan by OfTheDamned yet, it is another must read. There is one scene in there that kills me, every time. The entire fic is brilliant, but that one scene, it just... makes my brains turn to mush. It's in chapter 19, if you're wondering, but you simply have to read the entire fic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5321072/1/

Love Between Sexes by EFC is a completed, amazing Edward/Jasper story.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5175507/1/

The very talented AngstGoddess003 has just been announced as the author of one of my new favorite one-shots EVER. Science is an Art Form is remarkable.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6285084/1/

I realize that everyone is probably already reading Uncomfortable―if you're not, where have you been?―so I feel the need to point out Savannah-Vee's other fics. Blond Ponytail and Untitled are both great one-shots.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2002796/

OnTheTurningAway is another author who has several stories worth checking out. Welcome to the Neighborhood is a personal favorite.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1946801/

TwiBoy writes wonderful, slashtastic stories.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2179932/

All of ArcadianMaggie's stories are must reads.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1867753/

Said and done was just the first of ICMezzo's stories that I fell in love with. I love every last one of her slash fics.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2097471/


0 comments: