How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay - Part 6

Click here for the full chapter

A/N:Strae beta'd and prompted, show her some love!


How to Turn a Straight Guy Gay

Part 6


I can feel Edward's breath starting to even out against my neck and he keeps kissing my jaw, like he's trying to keep himself awake or something. Or keep me awake, I don't know. I'm tired and my brain is slow, heavy with ecstasy and sleepiness. I'm ready to tell him that I love him, but I don't think he's ready to hear it, so I just mouth the words into his hair and drag gentle fingers over his spine.

He falls asleep just before I do, his nose pressed right up against my throat and his breath tickling warmly across my skin. I can feel the uncomfortable residue of our climax starting to dry against our heated skin, but I do my best to ignore it, because if I move, he's going to wake up. I don't want to wake him for something so trivial when a shower can fix it in the morning. Plus, it's sort of hot that his spunk is drying on me. Or I can make myself believe it's hot as long as I tell myself it's his—really I know it's mine, but whatever.

I bury my nose into his wild hair and inhale, telling myself to just shut up and sleep. Sleep with Edward.

We fall asleep in each other's arms, and I for one sleep like the fucking dead. My stupid phone blaring wakes us both up. We're still wrapped around each other, and he's drooling on me a little bit, but I don't care. My arm is numb and I realize a little belatedly that my hand is shoved down the back of his underwear.

Oops.

His eyes widen comically when I pull it out and I apologize gruffly.

"Can you get my phone?" I mumble. It's closer to him and I can't reach it without climbing over him, which I'm more than willing to do, but it's almost at voicemail, which I tell him.

He rolls and fumbles for my phone, flipping it open and bringing it to his ear. "Hello?" he answers, rolling back toward me.

I sigh and half-roll on top of him, offering my hand so he can give me my phone. But he tenses underneath me, and not in a good way.

"Who the fuck is this?" he demands, then slaps my hand away.

"Edward, give me my phone," I say.

I don't know who's on the line or what they're saying, but he looks fucking pissed, and he turns the glare on me the second I ask for my phone.

"Why are you fucking calling him?" he asks.

"Edward!" I say sharply, reaching for my phone, but he slaps me away again.

I change my position and sit up so I can get my phone away from him, but he twists away. I grab his hip and push him back down, then quickly straddle his hips to keep him there. I lean forward and grab his arm, but he grabs my wrist in turn.

"Give me my phone," I tell him, looking him right in the eye.

He stares back, a tight set to his lips. "That's none of your fucking business," he growls menacingly into the phone.

I sigh and release his arm. He's not going to give me my fucking phone. Defeated, I sit down against him and bite my lip when I realize that my ass is right on his cock. And that he doesn't seem to mind. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that he doesn't mind at all. I shift a little and his eyes narrow at me.

Then he loses all interest in what I'm doing and starts yelling into the phone. "Why should I believe you? I do trust him," he says defensively. "Yes, I do. It's you I don't trust." He laughs bitterly, then his eyes snap away from mine and he's staring at my bellybutton and breathing heavy. "Fuck you. You're the one who stole fucking pictures of me that weren't yours to have and used them to manipulate him." His jaw tightens and his eyes grow dark. "Fuck you," he snaps. "You're the goddamn manipulative bastard. You took advantage of him."

I'm getting more uneasy with each word that Edward says, and the fact that he won't look me in the eye. I've figured out by now that it's Emmett on the phone, and I don't know where this is leading or what he's saying to piss Edward off. It's frustrating and making my stomach ache.

"Here," Edward says, shoving the phone at me.

I cautiously take it and say 'hello'. "That went well," Emmett grumbles into my ear.

"What'd you expect? Neither of us are exactly your biggest fan right now," I tell him.

I move to get off of Edward, but he catches me by the hips before I can. His face is a mess of emotions and he's staring at my stomach. I don't know what to do. I can see that he's ashamed of something, and there's sadness there, and questions. Questions that weren't there before. I don't know what the hell Emmett said to him, but there is doubt in his eyes and he can't look at me, and it's breaking my fucking heart.

I lean down and get right in his face, but he still avoids my eyes by closing his. I turn the mouthpiece away and gently say Edward's name.

His eyes open slowly, and I can see he's worried. I don't want him to be. Whatever it is that's bothering him, I want to make it disappear. I kiss him, wishing that I could kiss it better, but doubting I can. I just hope he isn't regretting last night.

I don't feel any regret when he kisses me back, just longing, and an apology. I feel like he's apologizing without saying a word and I want to know what he's sorry for. He kisses me 'til I get distracted by Emmett yelling in my ear.

"Hello? Are you there? Are you even fucking listening to me?"

I pull back from Edward and ask Emmett, "What?" rather sharply.

"I asked how long you two have been sleeping together."

"How the fuck is that any of your business?"

"Just wondered. I also asked if we could talk."

"About what?"

"I don't know, life maybe. I thought we were friends. We can't hang out now because we kissed or what?"

"No, we can't hang out because you're annoying. And that kiss meant nothing and you know it."

Edward's eyes narrow and I feel him watching me closely. I squirm under his scrutiny and absently start toying with the hair of his happy trail. He gets fully hard beneath me and I pretend not to notice—though I have definitely noticed—and I'm too distracted to hear a damn word Emmett is even saying.

"Okay, Jasper?" he practically yells.

"Okay," I sigh, having no idea what I'm agreeing to.

"Bye."

I close the phone and toss it onto the nightstand again. I continue to drag my index finger through the hair below Edward's bellybutton and he sits up, kind of ruining the effect I had going.

"I'm sorry I never let you explain," he says quietly. His lips press phantom kisses to my collarbones, so light I can barely feel them.

"Explain what?" I ask, fighting to keep my eyelids open.

His mouth moves more determinedly and I close my eyes, letting my head fall back to give him free access to whatever the hell he's looking for.

"That whole Emmett," he growls his name like it's a curse word, his lips curling back and everything, "bullshit, I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance to explain. I was... I was so fucking jealous, I can't even... It hurt."

His face is pressed up tight to my neck, so I can't see him. I lightly grip his hair to urge his head back but he resists until I actually make him move. "Baby, I'm so sorry I hurt you." He licks his lips and pulls me in for the make up kiss of the century. I definitely know I'm forgiven, but I pull back regardless to apologize some more.

But he beats me to it. "I'm sorry I hurt you too. Emmett," he growls again, "told me he'd never seen you so upset. I should have stayed and let you tell your side, but honestly, I probably would have kicked the shit out of him if I would have been there any longer."

I kiss him this time, to let him know that he is also forgiven. I get a little carried away and by the time I'm finished, his lips are red and swollen and he's breathing heavily. "I don't blame you for not stopping to listen. You had no reason to trust me. My intentions were impure and more than a little fucked up. I'm really sorry for that."

He smirks at me, his eyes glinting like they do when he's being naughty. It doesn't surprise me when he says, "So you wanted to fuck me, that's not that big of a crime."

"Maybe not, but it's still something I need you to know I'm sorry for. My intentions are much more sincere now."

"Mm," he hums. "You mean now you're being upfront and considering dating me before you fuck me." I feel the smile slide right off my face and he laughs. "Oh, come on, Jasper, I'm kidding."

I'm afraid he's not; I'm terrified that he thinks I'm just going to romance my way into his pants and leave when I've had what I wanted. I don't think he understands just how important he is to me.

"I don't care if you never want to have sex with me," I say as honestly as I possibly can. No, it's probably not the whole truth, but it's close enough. If it's a choice between being with Edward and never having sex or being without Edward and having sex with someone who I don't really love, then I'll pick Edward, time and time again. I love him, he's my choice, I'll need to purchase some sex toys... My mind flashes back to last night and I start to feel really fucking shitty. I pushed him too far, too fast. "I'm sorry if you regret last night, I shouldn't have pushed, it was too soon. We don't have to do it again."

"Jasper," he says, shaking his head at me. "I don't regret last night," he states firmly, "and you didn't fucking push me. I wanted it just as much as you did, so shut the fuck up about not doing it again. We're doing it again. Stop this 'no sex' bullshit, and stop putting words into my mouth, stop fucking assuming shit. I'm with you, we're together, we both screwed up, we're getting through it. Now shut up so we can continue what we're doing here."

"What are we doing here?" I wonder.

"I don't fucking know, making out?" he asks sarcastically.

"Okay. So, you want me?" I ask.

He pushes against me, revealing the proof that he's more than just a little turned on. "What do you fucking think?"

"I think I want to hear you say it," I tell him.

He growls and flips us over, pinning me to the bed. "Yes, I fucking want you."

He leans in to kiss me, and I hear my idiot mouth open again before he can. "Why?"

He groans. "I guess we're still fucking talking then," he says, moving to pull completely away from me.

I grab him and we both fall into a heap of tangled limbs on his bed. "We can do both," I assure him.

He laughs and shakes his head. "You're so caught between being a dude and chick," he jokes.

I bristle and he notices, hissing slightly as he leans into kiss me. I don't let him. "I'm a fucking man," I say gruffly.

He nods and kisses me, because I can't fucking resist him and his goddamn perfect, stupid lips. "I know, baby," he whispers.

He called me 'baby' and it makes me want to forget everything else, but I can't. "That really hurt my feelings," I tell him, between kisses.

His lips purse, still managing to quirk at the corners, and his nose crinkles just slightly—like is does when he's laughing. Goddamn him.

I once again pull away, but he really doesn't let me this time. He rolls on top of me and holds me down. "I'm sorry," he laughs and I start to struggle against him. "Jasper, come on, I'm not trying to piss you off or hurt your feelings, or whatever, just listen to me!" I huff and stop fighting him, but I don't stop glaring. "I know you're a man, but you act like such a girl sometimes, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's so fucking cute."

I try not to sigh, and fail miserably. "You just called me cute."

He rolls his eyes at me and lets go of my wrists, only to push his hands into mine and continue to pin me to the bed that way. "I did," he confirms.

He leans down and kisses me some more, and before long, the stupid little question is gnawing at my brain again. I squeeze his hands, but he just deepens the kiss when I do. I have to turn my head to break the kiss, but still he just continues to kiss down to my neck. Fuck.

"Edward," I breathe. He sucks and nibbles at my Adam's apple and my eyes roll back. "Edward, stop."

He pulls away with a groan and looks down on me. I immediately regret asking him to stop, because I can see it clear as day on his face that he didn't want to. His eyes are dark and he looks a little pissed at me for being a tease.

"Tell me why you want me."

He sits up and I'm afraid he's going to pull away so I sit up too. I wrap my arms around his hips and he slides down into my lap, and I'm going to try to keep him there. His eyes linger down and I follow his stare. Both of us are still in our crusty underwear from last night, the stains are kind of obvious, but even more evident is the fact that we're both clearly horny, and I'm insisting that we talk. Christ, he's right, I am a girl.

"I don't know, Jasper," he whispers. I look up to his face and he's looking a bit conflicted. "That's like asking me why the sky is blue or the grass is green, I don't fucking know. I just do, I don't know why. You're the best friend I've ever had, and I just happen to find you incredibly attractive."

"Are you settling?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that it's pretty fucking obvious that I'm not what you ever imagined yourself being with, so I want to know if you're settling because you think you have to."

He shakes his head. "No, Jasper. You're right, I never even considered the possibility that I would someday be attracted to a man, and ideally I imagined myself with a woman. But that doesn't matter to me, you're who I want now. I don't feel like I'm somehow obligated to be with you, it's not something I just want to try because I can. As for being with you because 'I think I have to', I don't think I have to, I know I have to, I've never felt the way I feel for you with anyone else. I don't know how it happened or why, it just did, and I'm fucking glad it did. Like I said, best friend, who is also super hot, and the best thing that ever happened to me, I don't think that's settling.

"There, I spilled my fucking guts, are you done asking questions?"

"For now," I allow.

He rolls his eyes at me but he's smiling, so I know he's not as annoyed as he's pretending to be. I fall back into the bed, bringing him with me and he presses one lingering kiss to my lips, then gets up on his hands and knees, hovering over me like a predator.

"I'm going to go take a shower," he says.

I place my hands on his ribs to stop him. "Just a minute," I mutter.

I've never really been a submissive type of person, especially not in bed, but the thought of being Edward's 'prey' seriously gets me all hot and bothered. The view I'm getting of him perched over me is seriously fucking sexy. I pull my legs out from under him and raise them to either side of his hips, and it completes the picture perfectly. No, not perfectly. Perfect would mean we were both naked, but this, this is seriously good too.

"Take a fucking picture," he says.

"Can I?" I ask.

He starts laughing and I slowly realize that he was kidding. It's official, I'm so horny that I can't think straight. "Yeah, just let me take one first."

I think he's kidding, but then he sits down, right on top of my exceptionally hard dick. He braces his hand on my stomach and swivels to reach his phone, which makes his ass press harder into my erection and he's kind of moving against it, and I'm desperately trying to stay still and not moan.

He swings back around and places his phone on my stomach and his hands on my chest. He pushes on my chest a little then nods. "There, perfect," he says.

I cock my head and look down to find that he's created just the slightest indent between my 'tits'. There's the smallest little 'V', the barest hint of cleavage I've ever seen. I draw my hand back and smack him on the side.

He smiles down at me and I just know he's going to crack a fucking joke. "I wasn't kidding when I said you have great tits."

"Thanks, yours are great too."

He nods. "I know. I think yours are bigger though."

"Yours is bigger," I say, changing the topic from nonexistent tits to cock, and hoping he'll catch on.

I'm pretty sure he does because he blushes. I want to laugh at him, as payback, but I can't. He's too fucking adorable when he blushes; his ears get all red at the top and he looks so shy and innocent. His mouth always ruins the thought of him being innocent though. "Yours is pretty fucking big too."

"I know," I say.

"I going to shower now," he states.

"'Kay, have fun," I reply.

He gets this secretive little smirk and I roll my eyes. There's really no secret to it at all, I am a man. I know what that bottle of body wash in the corner is used for, and it's not to make sure you smell pretty.

"Oh, hey, wait," I call. He stops and turns back towards me, his eyebrows raised. "Are you expecting me to walk around naked all day?" I ask.

His face reddens slightly and he shakes his head. "No, I forgot that you'd need clothes," he replies, and it's a bald-faced fucking lie, his red face totally gave him away. He remembered I wouldn't have anything to wear, and he was trying to get me in nothing but a towel again.

"You little shit," I laugh incredulously.

The red hue in his face darkens and he grumbles, "So I enjoyed the view, fucking sue me."

He has to walk past the bed to get to his closet and I reach out and grab what I can reach, which just happens to be the back of his underwear. He jumps and clutches at them, but it's kind of useless because his crack is already half hanging out.

Whoopsy.

"So I'm enjoying the view, fucking kiss me," I challenge.

He doesn't disappoint. He comes back to me and I push myself up on my hands, anticipating the 'Spiderman' kiss I'm going to get right about—I grab his hair with one hand and force his lips down to mine—now. I part my lips and press my tongue to his mouth, begging for entry. I moan when his tongue slides along mine.

It's almost ridiculous that I can even get turned on any further, but it's Edward. Edward makes my cock hurt—in the best way possible. God, I fucking want him.

"Want you so fucking much," I mumble against his lips.

He stands up straight and I continue to look up at him from the upside down point of view. "Could have had me, Jasper, but you just wanted to talk."

I sigh and fall back into the bed, putting my eyes at eye level with his cock if I lean my head back.

"Huh," I muse, eying his package.

"What?" Edward asks.

I tilt my head to the side slightly. "Oh, nothing, I just never realized what a good position this would be for a blowjob."

I smirk when I see him throb in his shorts. It strikes me that now is a good time as any for getting what I want. He's too horny to stop me, and I'm too horny to care about anything else.

I roll over and push up off of the bed. He takes a step back when I place my feet on the floor in front of him and takes another step back when I move to step closer. He continues to mirror me step for step until he can't anymore and his back is against the wall. I take the last step, putting my body in perfect alignment with his.

"I think you'll still let me have you, won't you, baby?"

"I don't know," he starts. I press my hips forward, grinding into his cock with mine, and his breath catches. "I have to shower," he mumbles.

"Mm, you can shower, but why don't you finish here first?" I ask, putting emphasis on the 'finish', adding more emphasis with a slow, teasing grind.

"Maybe," he says.

"Maybe?" I ask, pulling away just slightly.

"No, wait. I mean, yes, it... The shower can wait. Don't stop."

"I won't," I promise.

He moans quietly as I start up a deliberate grind. He doesn't bother closing his mouth after the moan and more little noises follow between his heavy breaths. He widens his stance and I step between his legs, pressing into him harder, which earns a gasp and a lip bite.

"Do you like that?" I ask.

His eyes open and he blushes a little when he answers with a deep, "Yes."

His hands move to my hips and he tries to pull me to him harder and faster. I grab his wrists and drag his hands away, twining our fingers together. I continue the slow rocking I had going before.

"You're just hell bent on teasing me," he accuses breathlessly.

"You love it," I contest.

He doesn't deny it, I knew he wouldn't. The frustration had been a slow, building burn all morning, and even if a fast, hard hump against the wall would have gotten him off well enough, my bar is set above 'well enough'. I want him to remember the morning after the first time we slept together as being even better than the night before. I never want him to forget how good I make him feel.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you are?" I whisper. He moans softly, so I decide to tell him. "It's like you were made for me, everything I've ever wanted. It's not just your body, though that is definitely better than I could have even imagined, but God, your mind, and your dirty mouth. I never even knew it was possible to be attracted to the way someone talks, but I swear every time you string a curse together, my toes curl. Speaking of your mouth, you have to most ridiculously delicious lips. You can't even begin to imagine what I've thought about doing with those lips."

It pleases me when he jerks against me, I didn't know how much he'd like me talking but he seems to be getting increasingly closer, which was my goal. "I've imagined a lot of things, but I think what I look forward to doing most is probably licking you." I pull one hand away from his and lightly trail it up his arm. "I've already licked one places I wanted to," I say, dragging my fingers over the side of his throat. "You taste good there, but I want to know what you taste like here too," I continue, sliding my hand down over his chest. I circle his nipple and it stiffens, making it impossible to resist touching it. He sighs and I continue touching him lower. "I want to lick every single inch of these." His abs tighten under my fingers and I feel a shudder run though his body. "But most of all, I want to lick you here," I say, circling my fingers over the indent of his 'V'.

His head tosses back, hitting the wall with a soft thud. "Oh, fuck," he moans.

I feel him tense and I move my fingers just a little closer to where I think he may want them. "I think you know what else I want to taste, what I want in my mouth," I tease.

He inhales and holds the breath. My pace has increased considerably and still he's trying to push me faster with quick thrusts of his own hips.

"Tell me," I whisper when I realize that he's still holding his breath.

"More," he gasps. "Harder."

I give him what he wants, pressing forward with heavy pressure.

"Yes," he moans. His body quakes and I feel him tensing up further, he's close, so fucking close. His eyes pop open unexpectedly, and he whispers my name. His hand in mine clenches, and his free hand moves to my hair. He pulls me forward and kisses me deeply, then pulls away with a moan.

His hips jerk and I feel the tell-tale throb, I just wish I could see his feet, because I know his toes are curling into the carpet right now.

"Oh, fuck," he draws out.

I move my arm to brace my hand against the wall because I'm right there, and his cum face is coming out hardcore right now, and watching it much longer is going fucking push me off the edge. He presses his mouth against my arm immediately and kind of tucks his nose down into it. I slide my arm around his neck and pull him down into my shoulder, and it seems to be just what he needs. The soft and slow start seemed to make this all so much more intimate, he was straddling the precipice for so long, but bringing him in close to me...

He cries my name into my shoulder and his knees shake as warmth floods between our bellies. I clutch at his shoulder as my orgasm threatens. I hold off just long enough to feel him sob with pleasure against my shoulder and I push myself to him hard, using the side of his neck to muffle any sound I make.

I want this to be his, for him to know how much I want to give him. I want to give him his pleasure, and mine too. It's all for him, every ounce of love and passion and desire I feel. I'll give him everything I have, and when I take, I'll give it right back. Everything, for him and only him.

Edward gives one final shudder before his weight sinks into me. He's kind of heavy on my orgasm-weakened body so I push him back against the wall and lean into him. He hisses and trembles violently when there is again pressure between myself and his cock.

"Jesus Christ," he whimpers into my shoulder.

"Shh," I soothe, squeezing his hand that is still in mine and with my free fingers, trail a gentle path along his ribs.

He tenses and quakes again, though definitely not as forcefully. I wish we were lying in his bed now and my lips were around his aching cock. Nothing makes me hotter than watching my man squirm with torturous pleasure. Given the right circumstances, I know I could have gotten him off again pretty quickly after an orgasm that left him so sensitive.

It takes a while, but he eventually regains some lucidity. It's not much, apparently, because when he pushes me back enough to look between us, he bursts into a fit of giggles. If he weren't so fucking cute, I'd slap him for ruining a potentially tender moment between us. Nevertheless, he's fucking laughing his adorable little ass off, and I just want to hug him.

"I don't know what's so funny," I grumble.

He bites his lip, stifling his laughter, but it only works for about two seconds. He looks down again, snorts, and the laughing restarts.

"I really hope you're not laughing at my cum stain, because if you are, then I would have to point out that you have one too, about twice the size actually."

He quickly shuts up and looks down at his own crotch. We're both looking sticky from the bellybutton down, which I believe was his doing. I think I'd somehow failed to realize that he had popped out of the top of his underwear at some point during his orgasm—damn it, how did I miss that? I think it was early on, because I do remember feeling his cum on my skin. Evidently he'd slipped back into the shorts though, because those were suffering some seriously hot looking stains.

"I don't get what was so fucking funny," I mutter, perhaps defensively. I guess it could be an 'acquired taste' so to speak. Maybe he's just feeling uncomfortable.

"I wasn't laughing at you, I promise," he says. Sliding his hands up my arms he pulls me in for a kiss. "I was just thinking that I hadn't busted a nut in my underwear since I was in high school. I guess this really is like starting all over for me. I'm a born-again virgin."

"Technically, you hadn't busted a nut in your underwear since last night."

He rolls his eyes. "Whatever, you knew what I fucking meant. I can't believe I slept with my underwear like this."

"Guess I wore you out," I brag.

He laughs. "I did all the fucking work, I wore myself out."

"Mm, okay. You did all the work then, and wore us both out. How am I ever going to repay you?" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss the end of his nose. "Oh, wait..." I add, smirking at him.

He chuckles. "You were louder last night," he muses. "I think you enjoyed it more when I was doing the hard part."

"Caught me, I'm a lazy lover. I prefer just to lie there while you do the dirty work," I joke. His expression changes slightly, some of the amusement leaving. "Hey, I'm just kidding. I'm actually a very active lover," I assure him.

His face reddens and his eyes move to my mouth. I feel his hand twitch—his 'hair hand', as I like to call it, since it's always the one that goes there—against my shoulder, and I think he's getting nervous about something. I think back to what he said, and grasp what he'd been looking for and I hadn't told him.

"Baby, last night was great for me, and so was this morning. Don't you worry."

I actually hear him swallow before he asks, "Are you sure?"

I smile a little and lean down so I can meet his eyes. "Yes, of course I'm sure."

"Okay," he breathes. "Both times were great for me too."

"I know."

He narrows his eyes at me. "Cocky bastard."

I just shrug. "Go find me some clothes to wear so we can get out of these sticky undies and shower before they start drying to us again."

He snickers and pulls away to walk into the closet. "You know, these were my favorite underwear."

"Were?" I ask. "You mean you're never going to wear them again? I guess the way I see it, they are now your lucky favorite underwear."

"Dude, I can't wear them if they're all crusty."

"Um, wash them?"

"Jess does my laundry, I'm not exactly sure I want her privy to this type of thing." I can almost hear the blush in his voice when he answers.

I roll my eyes. He's so fucking spoiled he doesn't even know how to run a washing machine. I'll be remedying that one. "Give them to me," I sigh.

"You don't have to," he says in this voice that screams, 'You do have to, because they're my favorite, and I'm a spoiled little shit'.

"It's fine, I'll take care of it." About ten seconds later he's shoving the underwear around the side of the door, dangling them off of his finger. "Well, that is about twenty times less sexy than I was hoping for."

I hear him huff and he pulls his hand back inside. The half-closed door gets kicked open and Edward stands there clutching a pair of board shorts in front of his junk. It doesn't really hide everything. I kind of want to get down on my knees and introduce myself.

Hello there, Pubic Hair. You're very tame for being part of a man who probably hasn't even heard of 'man-scaping'. It's nice to meet you, we're going to be great friends. Some day my nose is going to be nestled right up against you, and I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't decide to detach yourself from that smoking hot body just to get inside my mouth. It's really annoying trying to keep a blowjob hot when I have to dig one of you little bastards out of my throat. My name? Oh, it's—

"Jasper! My eyes are up here!"

"What?"

"Oh, my God! You are such a pervert!"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," I challenge with a grin.

He looks like he wants to throw something at me, but his only option is either the board shorts he's using to hide his man meat, or the dirty underwear and another pair of board shorts, that are presumably for me. I'm willing to bet that he knows throwing dirty underwear at me is going to lose the effect he's going for.

"Stop smiling at me like a pedophile and go take a shower."

"Only if you kiss me first," I dare.

He sighs and rolls his eyes, but he honestly doesn't look all that put out. He starts to kind of shuffle towards me and I take pity on him, since he obviously doesn't want to show me his yet, and I go most of the way to him.

"That's a nice tent you have there, do you like what you see?" he whispers, but doesn't give me a chance to respond.

He kisses me and I'm hard-pressed to just stand there. I want to shove that so easily movable barrier out of my way and feel his naked cock all over me. But he's not ready, and that's what I need to be focusing on. No pushing, I can be patient, I care for him too much to scare him off.

— — —

After we both finished showering—separately—and I started the wash, we high-tailed it for the kitchen. Eggs and the works sounded delicious, but we were both so fucking hungry that we ended up eating cold pizza instead.

There was a knock on the door just after we finished eating, but Edward insisted we ignore it.

His words: "It's probably those fucking bible salesmen, so unless you want to go make out in front of them so they banish us to Hell, just fucking ignore it. They'll go away. And if they don't go away, then it's probably Jessica cause she 'forgot' her key again, in which case, she can wait until I feel like answering the door."

He forcefully shoves me onto the couch then fucking climbs right on top of me. Jesus, he's not really so shy. It's so fucking hot.

I can't concentrate on making out with him worth a shit though because the continuous knocking is annoying the fuck out of me. It stops completely and I turn my head, breaking Edward's kiss, and stare at the door. Sure enough, it comes back full force.

"Are you really going to fucking pick letting Jessica in over making out with me? You know damn well all the fun stuff is going to end the minute she's in here."

Shit, he's right. She can wait a few more minutes. I grasp his face between my hands and pull him to me for another kiss.

I've never made out so much in my life as I have in the past couple weeks with Edward. I never want to stop kissing him, I'm still a little shocked that he let me start in the first place. His mouth is so fucking talented, he's going to give the best fucking head ever when we make it that far. His lips are so fucking soft. And he loves to use his teeth, almost as much as I love when he uses them.

The banging on the door grows louder and I turn my head again.

Edward groans and grabs my hair, making me turn my face back to him. "Fucking ignore it." He leans in and kisses me, or tries to, but I remain tight-lipped. He bites my lower lip and it almost works—almost.

But the banging gets even louder.

"There is no way in fuck that is Jessica," I tell him. "It's been like ten minutes, she would have broken her tiny little hand by now."

"Who fucking cares—"

"I do. What if it's important?"

"Anyone important enough to be let in has a key, except you, and you're already here, so just fucking ignore it."

"I can't."

His jaw clenches and he moves off of me, sitting on the opposite end of the couch and refusing to look at me while I go to answer the fucking door myself.

I should have known listening to Edward would have been the good idea. I should have known I'd regret answering to knocking so annoying it could only be one person.

"Jesus Christ, about fucking time," Emmett yells at me when I open the door.

I try to block him from coming in, but he just shoves his way through.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask.

"You invited me," he states.

"What the fuck do you mean he invited you?" Edward demands.

"I didn't invite him," I declare honestly to Edward. "I did not invite you," I yell at Emmett.

There is a bunch of yelling over each other and a few times when I think Edward is either going to hit me or Emmett, or both of us, but eventually it all calms down. Emmett, the fucking retard, took complete advantage of the situation, as usual, and was using my 'okay' agreement as his invitation, knowing damn well I had no idea what he had said. Edward begrudgingly believed me, because he knew the circumstances and how Emmett was, but he looked really fucking pissed about it. Emmett refused to leave and is currently sitting on the couch where Edward and I were previously making out, acting like he is welcome.

"How the fuck did you even know where he lives?" I ask.

Emmett rolls his eyes. "Everyone knows where Edward lives."

"On the contrary, I had no idea where Edward lived when I met him."

Again, Emmett rolls his eyes, and unlike when Edward does it, I want to punch him in the fucking face. "That's because you're an idiot, Jasper."

"Don't fucking call him an idiot again unless you want to eat your teeth," Edward snaps at him.

I tighten my hold on Edward's hand, afraid he's going to unexpectedly freak out and bash on Emmett's face or leave, or something.

"Wow, he really converted you, didn't he? Here I thought his rumored blowjob skills were just folklore. Knew I should have asked for more than a kiss," Emmett says.

I let go of Edward's hand, changing my tune. I now want him to go bash in Emmett's face. But he doesn't, though he looks like he's getting ready to.

"Just let me know if it doesn't work out with Jasper, okay, Edward?"

"In your fucking dreams," Edward growls.

"Same with you, Jazzy, I still want you, baby."

Edward launches off of the couch faster than either of us expect.

— — —

Fifteen minutes later, we're all back to where we were sitting before. Emmett with a bottle of beer pressed against his newly busted nose on one end of the couch, and Edward and I on the other end. I have Edward's hand in my lap, a baggy of ice against his swollen knuckles. I had been trying to glare at them both at the same time, but that didn't work too well, so now I'm settling for staring sadly down at Edward's damaged hand.

His poor, perfect hand.

I press another kiss to it and Edward sighs. "It's going to be okay," he promises, again.

I glare at him and he quickly shuts up. I glare at Emmett too, but he's already properly trained and knows better than to even try to talk right now.

Stupid, idiotic, testosterone-fueled dumbshits.

I kiss Edward's knuckles again and he sighs again, but this time he yanks his hand away from me. "Stop it, it's fine."

"Oh, shit," Emmett laughs.

I turn the glare that I had on Edward to Emmett. I consider telling them both off, but then I decide that it's not even worth it.

I stand up, straightening my shorts so they're just perfect and sweep my hair back. "Fuck you both. Fight like a couple of Neanderthals for all I fucking care. I'll be in the pool."

Emmett snorts as I leave, and I pay him no mind, because I am the dignified one here. "You are so not getting laid tonight," I hear him say to Edward before I disappear.

I don't bother informing him that I don't withhold sex when I'm angry, I punish.


0 comments: